After: 09 13

Ethereal Deaths I | BTS *reupload

"Get the traitor," Pink ordered. Bodyguards standing behind swarmed in and surrounded the 5 boys. 4 had scared and confused expressions while one just sat serenely, watching it all with piqued interest. Pink narrowed his eyes at that individual.

 

"Suga," Pink said. The said person smirked. "Why hello." he snarkily greeted.

"Get him," Pink said, anger and vengeance boiling in its eyes. The bodyguards swarmed to Suga and surrounded him, one reaching to pull him up. The other 4 watched on in shock. Why the hell… Unspoken questions were in the air, but not voiced.

 

"Oh Pink." Suga drawled out, with a disgustingly sweet tone the nickname Blue used. "Namjoon did it all for you, but guess what? He was double-crossed." Suga said in a smug tone. Pink stood slack-jawed, not catching on. Suga made a noise impatiently as his fingers went up.

 

"Get him." Suga snarled in a menacing tone. His guards ran in via the doors, surrounding Pink with their guns raised. All aimed at the shocked Pink, whose mind was spinning.

 

"Pink?" was Hoseok's first word. He sounded..confused and hurt. "Is it.." Jimin trailed off, not wanting to voice the entire question. "Is it you?" Taehyung bravely asked. Pink remained silent, still stunned. Was it true..? Was it me?

 

"Answer us, Pink! Was it you?" Jungkook suddenly screamed, his voice raw with immense grief. Pink stumbled a step back, his features dawning on that horrible realisation. Holy gawds.

 

"Hyung.." Suga turned around to see Jimin's eyes welling up. "What happened to Namjoon hyung?" Suga went to Jimin and wiped his tears away. "It was Pink who let Namjoon choose to drink all that poison." He hissed, full of venom and grief.

 

"Initially it was Namjoon betraying Pink, but he didn't do so. It turns out Pink was also betraying him, and it did. Talk about loyalty and love. When Namjoon gave you all his firsts, you gave him all your lies. He never suspected you and trusted you till the end. Not even once, you traitor." Suga said, his voice trembling at the end. Jimin wailed louder, his head burrowed into Jungkook's shoulder in an attempt to muffle his sobs. Jungkook glared harshly at Pink, and Pink just muttered, "What have I done?" with stricken eyes glazing over.

 

"-" Taehyung snarled and moved forward, trying to punch Pink. Suga darted out to stop him. Hoseok shook his head at Taehyung, making him sit back on the couch with an angry huff. "Pink will get what it deserves. So let's not create more trouble." Suga said. He flicked his hand, and the guards brought Pink into the waiting police car outside.

 

"Why Pink?" All that dissolve crumbled when the door closed. Suga sank to the floor, his sight becoming blurry. He curled into himself, rocking back and forth. "Hyung." Hoseok came beside him while Jimin crawled over to back hug Suga. "Why, that pabo?" Suga whispered, his voice dissolving into wails. Hoseok and the others could only watch as the stoic man broke into pieces.

 

"What happened exactly?" Taehyung asked. "I overheard Pink talking with another person to betray Namjoon. I think it didn't know it would happen so fast. Both of them struck deals with the devil and only Pink betrayed Namjoon. Namjoon, until the end, was loyal to Pink." Suga sniffed, wiping his eyes. He stood up slowly, using Hoseok as support. His legs just wanted him to collapse yet again but he couldn't. He had to be strong, for everyone.

 

"An idiot indeed." Jungkook murmured with his head in his hands. He was trying to hold in all the tears but they silently streaked down his face. Taehyung came over and rubbed his back, murmuring words of comfort. "Hyung was a pabo from the start," Jimin muttered, his voice wavering.

 

"A fool that thought love was real with Pink. Even if he took away all the purples they had, it's never enough to erase all the blacks Pink burned in him."