Epilogue

Ethereal Deaths I | BTS *reupload

Eun stirred. Her eyes seemed to be burning, for no reason. Her eyes slowly opened and saw the sun shining down on her. No wonder.

 

She pulled herself up, scanning the surroundings around her. They were in that secret hideout Taehyung always took her to. She stumbled forward, trying to rub the sleep from her eyes. Looking to her left, she saw Taehyung curled up in a corner.

 

Fool. She smiled, walking towards him. She squatted down and looked at him. He was so peaceful sleeping like that. Such a kid. Reaching a hand out, she went to hold his hands. It was so cold. Freezing cold.

 

"Taehyung?" she softly called. She waited for a groan or whine from him, but none came. "Taehyung?" she called, feeling a sense of panic rising up within her. She shook him, but he felt so much like a ragged doll being shaken up.

 

Her fingers trembled as she stretched it out to his nose. Nothing. She tried looking for the rise and fall of his chest. Nothing. She placed her head down on his chest, trying to desperately find signs of life. . Nothing.

 

Tears streamed down her eyes as she sunk down to the ground, numb from shock and grief. Why? Why? WHY?

 

Why Taehyung….