After: 10 14

Ethereal Deaths I | BTS *reupload

The violins rose in a chaotic harmony and he grabbed his hands, lifting it up sharply to his mouth while his body dangles dangerously back. He hands moved to his neck in a mock choking motion as the violins grew louder and louder, signalling the entrance of bass beats.

 

 

 

His hands rose and it stretched higher. I am the lie.

 

<순결했던 찾아줘>

 

He twirled around, his hands stretching out then coming back.

 

<이 거짓 속에 헤어날 없어>

 

His body felt like it was a puppet, being pulled forth and back as if strings controlled it. His face was an utter blank, just like that of a robot. The drum beats slammed down, following his movements. It was art in a pure form, concentrated within a being called Park Jimin.

 

<내 웃음을 돌려놔줘

Caught in a lie>

 

His head went down, so guilty. So forlorn. His hands grabbed his head gently before knocking down back and forth, seemingly angry at something. Me. Useless. I am only the puppet of the lies. Water streamed down his face as the piano belts out a short disconcerting tune. Its dissonance clashed with his desire for escape, escape to somewhere out of Mother's sight.

 

<이 지옥에서 꺼내줘>

 

His body was set in a thrown back angle, and his hand suddenly shot out. He was silenced in his plea of escape, stuck in that hell hole no one could escape from. His eyes desperately pleaded for help as everyone was mesmerised by the lie himself. No one responded. Though one saw, he couldn't do anything.

 

<이 고통에서 헤어날 없어>

 

A drop of water dripping, echoing out its sound as Jimin stood in a bent leg position, his hands around his head once more. He had enough, but he couldn't escape. No way out.

 

<벌받는 나를 구해줘>

 

His legs bent still, as he threw his body back. The ! His eyes once again threw out that plea of help as the body of water appeared behind him, on a small part of the stage lifted higher than the level he stood at. He descended the steps as he continued to try to act out that he was a puppet, controlled by the strings tied by Mother. Someone help.

 

The music beat down on him as he moved closer to the water. He went to the body of water, and let himself fall. Don't let me wake again, he pleaded to his mind. Splash. He fell, bubbles coming out of his mouth and nose as he closed his eyes. So pretty. He could vaguely hear the gasps and applause from the audience as the music faded.

 

He smiled faintly as he awaited the ethereal beings to come take him away. Away from Mother, away from lies. I want to be the truth.

 

But it never happened.

 

××₰××

 

"Mother, do you love me?" the little boy asked as he sat down beside her. He was still huffing from dancing, glowing from the praise his dance instructor had given him. He's a genius filled with such raw talent, he heard the instructor say to his mother.

 

"I do, Jimin." was her curt reply as she reached out to ruffle his hair in a fond manner.

 

Alas, it wasn't the case. It was all lies to cultivate the lie of Park Jimin, the dance prodigy. The talent had diminished into a shell, cracked and crumbling into the seas. The lie was free, and he had escaped.

 

Mother never loved me. Never have, never will.