09 12

Ethereal Deaths I | BTS *reupload

"Let's go!" As usual, Pink and Blue were together. Pink was trying to get Blue to do something, but Blue vehemently refused. Even if Blue loved Pink too much, Blue would never give in to Pink's demands today.

 

Not today, dudes. If I do, Pink dies.

 

Pink was pouting oh so cutely. Temptation and desire were fighting within Blue’s mind, with both sides losing. Yet they still fought this losing war, the energy off each other. They lay exhausted afterwards, spent to the very last drop.

 

It was decision-making time. To be poisoned or to poison the other, was the highlight of this ordeal. Loyalty, trust, belief, faith - with the things at stake so high - are placed to the test.

 

"Let's go somewhere," Blue told Pink. "I'll meet you at the roof." Pink nodded and went ahead. Absolute trust, unwavering faith. Why, Pink? Why?

 

Blue got 2 glasses of whisky. He had slipped something into one and it sloshed almost menacingly when he looked at it. He moved up to the roof, balancing the drinks in his hands. It won't hurt to spill all these now, but the ending will be just as ed up.

 

"Hey." Pink's head whipped around. Blue set the 2 glasses on the table. Pink came to rest its head on Blue's shoulder. "Shall we play Russian Roulette? Whoever loses does an one shot." Pink nodded, excitement lighting up his browns in a mesmerising way.

 

Beautiful, just like the love we've had.

 

I'm sorry.

 

"Let's do this. We'll play this game." They proceeded to play, but Blue was set on losing. "Oh ." Blue pretended to curse when he lost. Oblivious, Pink whooped in delight. "One shot! One shot!" he chanted, egging Blue on.

 

Blue's hands stretched out to the two glasses. He hesitated. To live, or to die. That was the main test of their night. What was his choice?

 

His mind suddenly flashed back to all the times he had with Pink. Pink's friends too. All the happiness and joy, was enough? All the good times, was plenty? All the love and adoration, was real?

 

He took the glass and downed it. Tipping over the cup, he slammed it down. "Let me have that too." he took the other glass. "You don't have to do this." Pink frowned, pouting its lips. "Let me, won't you? I like to celebrate this moment with exactly 2 glasses of whisky. Those were all for me, baby." Blue cheekily said, quickly downing the second glass.

 

"You're getting piss drunk, you fool," Pink said. "Then get me…home! I wanna sleep.." Blue slurred, his movements getting sluggish. Pink hefted Blue up and placed Blue on Pink's back. "Time to get you home then." Pink chuckled.

 

Oh, if you knew what went down.

 

Pink threw drunk Blue on his bed. Blue tossed around before lying still, curled up in a fetal position. Pink smiled fondly at that view. And Blue says it ain't a child but whatever it does just scream child and fool in its eyes.

 

Pink backed out of the room, closing the door softly. Blue slowly opened its eyes, shining with guilt and remorse. "I'm sorry, Pink." It was the first apology he uttered out of his mouth, out the countless ones it had chanted in its mind the entire day Pink and Blue were together. The last day, he could spare before this moment of truth.

 

He got up and shuffled to get a pen and paper. Wiping leaking tears, he started writing a letter. Time was ticking, passing by with a step closer to heaven.

Time to go, blue boy. It was as if his brain took over his body. He folded the letter and placed it in an envelope, addressed to Pink. Crawling over to the bed, Blue set its body down onto the bed and sighed. Blue closed its eyes and passed out.

 

The clock stopped and didn't tick anymore. The black figure rose up. Time to claim the life, he cackled.

 

Such young love, with a foolish man and another valuing survival over anything. It all ends, sour and cracked.