Epilogue

Ethereal Deaths I | BTS *reupload

"Where is he?" Yoongi asked Taehyung. Taehyung shrugged. "He got taken back by his parents." Yoongi grabbed fistfuls of Taehyung's shirt and punched him. "You shouldn't have let him leave with them! It's a hell hole back there for him!" he screamed in fury.

 

Taehyung was taken aback. He stood up. "Wait, is he that Park Jimin?" he tentatively asked as Yoongi paced back and forth, muttering curse words that are too colourful.

 

"Oh god. What have I done?" Taehyung was stunned as he realised. "No, no.." he murmured. "I need to go save him," Yoongi said as he quickly went to get his shoes. Taehyung followed. "No, stay here and watch for news. He doesn't need to see a traitor like you." Yoongi snarled when he saw Taehyung following suit.

 

Taehyung stepped back, hurt by the insult. He deserved it, he thought as he took out his phone. He surfed the Internet for news and found none. Thank goodness, he sighed in relief.

 

Switching on the television, he flicked to the news channel and let it blare out news after news. None, about Park Jimin. He was about to switch off the television before-

 

Death notice: Park Jimin

 

His hands shook as he fumbled with the keypad.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hyung."

 

"What?"

 

"Jimin.. He.."

 

"Say it properly you dolt!"

 

"He's dead, hyung. He's dead.." He heard scrambling sounds as Yoongi's phone fell and clattered to the ground.

 

Screams and wailings were heard as he softly sobbed. Yoongi's distressed wail tugged at his mind, pulling out all the guilt he hid when Jimin was taken away.

 

He was the cause of this.

 

Just because he wanted Yoongi back in his arms.