GULLIBLE

Lachrymose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GULLIBLE : Easily fooled

It's been a week since the game and the incidents happened. Your stomach already feel better after 3 days but between you and Jungkook are getting worser. There was this time, you bump into him and somehow you try to say hi but eventually being ignore as he just walk pass by you.

But then, as you thought by yourself, who are you to him afterall. You're not even a friend to him and vice versa. Afterall, you're just someone he have work with before.

Then, time pass by, you feel its normal to be ignore by someone you know and put impact in your life that is become stranger by now.

You may see him smile to others naturally but his expression turn other ways when he saw you. Somehow, that is fine with you. You thought it will be better this way.

Afterall, you and him doesn't even have a chance together. He even got a girlfriend already. What are you even hoping for? Only to be crushed and become hopeless. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The bell rang means class is dismiss. While you just can't wait to be home and dived into your bed then snuggled inside your blanket. What is more better than sleeping? It just feels escaping from reality.

But then, someone call up your name that makes you turn your head to the sides where the voice comes from.

"Taehyung?" You said his name softly and saying his name just makes you smile.

As the guy named Taehyung ran to you once he saw you noticed him. As he slowly approached you, your smile just getting wider than usual.

Kim Taehyung, a good friend of yours since you were a kids. Both of you are childhood friends, where you play together, bath together and even used to sleep over.

Well, ofcourse people would say you and him kind of couple but the truth is both of you are not. Not even a single feelings lingered on each other. Taehyung is used to be your senior at school and the fact that you saw him right now is totally a surprised for you.

"Hey, Tae, what's up?" You asked as Taehyung trying to catch up his breath. Why would he ever run when he can just walk, its not like you're going to run, you thought.

"Finally, found ya!"

You got shocked as he grab your hands and drag you to somewhere.

Everyone's attention at both of you where you hope that they should've just mind their own business or just go home since the school is dismissed afterall.

You bid goodbye to your friends as confusion and smirks appeared to their face. You know what those means. Better gives explanation later.

You tried stop your tracks and ask  what is going on but instead of doing what you think. You hold his hand which to his surprised at the same time gives him your sweetest smile. Then, you lead the way out of the school.

One thing for sure, why you do that. You will never forget 'his' face reacts. That stares which intense you. Those eyes got wide and surprise face appear makes you thought, 'what am I doing?' but that don't stop to keep going because you just make Jeon Jungkook speechless.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter