BLOSSOM

Lachrymose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 : BLOSSOM

 

The wind breeze makes you feel cool and free from everything, as if every worried you had in you had been washed away. You were sit on one of the bench at the park while your eyes closed although your sight are being covered by plenty of those leaves trees. You knew that today there's going to be a surprised from the head master where all the seniors students are given one 'joyful day to be free' right before few months  of your exams and it is a school trip to the parks.

 

Yes, of course you are one of those council student where you guys know this informations before the rest of the students. You saw a lot students are taking pictures with their friends and teachers, then, somehow you heard someone are calling your name and obviously, you friends. Well, it's not like you are picky in terms of choosing friends but you rather keep a small circle around you, which is why you only stick with those 5 dorks people that you had been hangout with since you were entered the school.

 

'Babe, stop napping around whenever you've got a chance, we're in public.'

 

'I'm not having a nap, you moron. I just having some fresh air'

 

you said to Min Hee as she just gave you a look, yeah-right looks because she knows that you're trying to have some nap and you are. At the same time Shin Ah were taking out her camera as you and your friends woo-ing her because you and your friends know that once she take out the camera, a brand professionalism photographer – Shin Ah will be taking a lot of photos where it can be include in school magazine since that was Shin Ah major in.

 

You and your friends having so much fun and Shin Ah also taking so much photos which most of them are silly one. While you were laughing due to Jin Rae making silly poses, you eyes have catch a pair of eyes where those eyes suddenly met yours. You were blushing madly and you were trying to hide as you stop laughing and makes your friends look at you. Then, Kyung Won are being sharp as always which she knew what is going on makes her smirk at you.

 

'Ask him to take a picture with you.'

 

'What? No, it's embarrassing.'

 

As every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter