RECIPROCAL

Lachrymose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4 : RECIPROCAL

 

RECIPROCAL : Concerning each of two or more persons or things.

Having so much thoughts will gives you so much headache where you eventually try to recall back why did you even start? And how will you going to stop? Oh yeah-right! If it's not because of the basketball tournament. You thought that after having a meeting with him few days ago was already done and guess what, you ain't done yet. Well, precisely not you, it's him actually.

It's weird how one person can destroy your entire thoughts and mood at the same time. You just can't think anything but at the same time, you were curious about something. Why on earth he wants to meet you again? Is it necessary? Sine he got your phone number, why don't just he text you? Why he have to makes your life miserable to meet him again?

It's not like you never talk to a guy but indeed you never talk to 'a guy' that you like. It is hard to be professional and be a girl that in love at the same time. Of course, nothing is wrong for being too much over something. You're just a merely human being. You do have rights to like or love someone and you deserve to be love as well.

For the past few days, you also try to avoid your friends because you know how eager they are to know how things going on between you and him. Although, that's the last thing you want to tell them but you don't have the courage to say that, you don't really want to talk about it. You were afraid that they might be took it seriously but what fear you the most, you afraid to tell them that you are actually lie to them.

“Alright, that's all for today girls. Make sure all of you remember all those steps, there might be another steps and changes tomorrow.” The girls groan as you told them that there'll be changes and you know that they already are tired from learning all those steps before.

 

“Hey, I said 'might be' and it's not even confirm. So, stop whining. It's annoying,” you told them and they let out heavy sigh.

“Okay, you may recess now.”

As the girls went out and your turn to let out light sigh as the practice is done. Thanks to your leadership experience, everything going well and smooth as usual but not until,

“Hey, I was wondering if you can just let me lead them tomorrow. You can just have a rest or maybe revision for the upcoming test”

Instead of answering her question, you pick up your towel and packing your things. You choose to ignore her. Since you don't give any answer to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter