APPREHENSION

Lachrymose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

APPREHENSION ; Fear that something bad will happen. 

As you and Jungkook were told to wait while the principal was on call, you can't help but your mind was filled with worries. 

Jungkook can sense that you are not that feel well with these meet with principal.

He saw that the principal was going to be long on call, so he thought maybe he could ease you up.

"Naeryung?" He called 

While you look up to him and nodded at him as if asking him, 'what?'

"You didn't know we were in the same neighbourhood, right?"

Then, you just remembered that the unfinished conversation you both have last night.

"Right, how... I mean when did you lived there?"

Jungkook was shock and stunned for a while, then he was laughing and saying he's been living there since middle school which shocked you even more. 

Now, you realised that you've been living under the rock all this time and serves you right for don't even care and trying to know your neighbourhood. Your crush is living near you, how much anxious are you going to be when you got out? Can't really imagine.

"You know, I usually saw you around the neighbourhood after school. You always do your own stuff like not caring aroynd you which is so cool for me," he said while look at you with his doe eyes that sparkle.

"Wait! You saw me around? Since when?"

"Middle School, I guess?" As he tried to get faw away from you, afraid that you might throwing tantrum.

But only your jaw is dropped and nothing happened. It just so embarrasing.

The conversation eventually stopped as your name and Jungkook as well being call upon and both of you get inside the principal's office.

The situation itself is already tense as the principal is looking through the files. 

You look at Jungkook while mouthing to him, 'why are we even doing here?'

He replied, 'I don't even know.'

The principal clears his throat make you startled include Jungkook, you did saw his expression and smile it to yourself.

"Shin Naeryung and Jeon Jungkook. How was school lately?" The principal asked.

Jungkook replied him with a brief answer and saying that these days everything was so pack due to the exams is near and the alot of homeworks incoming. So, basically he just said the school ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter