BENEVOLENT

Lachrymose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BENEVOLENT : Kindly.

You don't know what to think anymore. As soon you come home, you lock you bedroom door and get yourself under the blanket. Then, you just cried. You let yourself out, let everything out. Yesterday, you've just been comforted by your friends and now, You are left all alone again. It just hurts.

Being a teenager with alot school stuff to think, it just makes your life hard. Especially when your mother don't really there for you when you need her the most but you know she cares alot about you. That's why she keeps focusing on her career to take cares of you. But little did she knows, you felt lonely for all these years.

Your father? You never saw him for the last few years and the last time you met is when you are like 12 or 13 years old, probably. The memories with him are just blurry. You don't even know what your father been up to. Ever since the divorce, you don't bother to care. Although you don't know the reasons why your parents got divorce.

Now, you're 19. It is big enough to think by yourself without asking others opinion because that's what you are. Being independent.

Ting!

You check your phone which is beside you while wipe your tears with your blanket.

Mrs. Jung : Hey, Naeryung. Are you ok?

You : Hi, Mrs. Jung. Yeah, I'm fine.

Mrs. Jung : About the earlier, I'm sorry if I push you too much.

You : That's ok, Mrs. Jung. I just kind a stress with the schools stuff lately. I'm the one should be apologized. I shouldn't behave that way. It's rude for me to throwing tantrum infronts of the teachers. As a school body student council, its a disgrace.

Mrs. Jung : Aww, don't think that way, Naeryung. Everyone can throw a tantrum. You have feelings too. I believe the other teachers think the same thing too.

At this moment, you don't know what to say anymore. Mrs. Jung are just so nice.

Mrs. Jung : Naeryung, you don't have to fill in the girl position. I can find someone to replace her.

You : I've been thinking about that. I want to do it.

Mrs. Jung : you don't have to Naeryung. I know your schedule its kind a tight right now.

You : No, I'm insist. Afterall, I know all of them. If there's someone else to replace her, it's going to take some time and our time is limited.

Mrs. Jung : You're right but are you sure? I don't want to burden you anymore though.

You : It's never a burden, Mrs. Jung.

Mrs. Jung : Alright then, have a good full rest. Let's talk again this tomorrow. Good Night.

You : Alright Mrs. Jung, good night as well.

Then, you put down your phone on the table which besides your bed and chill yourself by taking shower. It's already almost 9 PM but who cares.

After you take a shower, you dry your hair while looking through your phones. You don't realised that there's tonnes of messages from your friends. They were worried about you, obviously. You read their texts one by one while thinking how lucky you are having them by your side.

You and your friends since freshmen years in middle school. The story of about how you guys be friend is kind a funny. It is start with when your classmates were playing dodgeball. When you exemption yourself from playing in the team, where you rather sat at the bench. Then, someone tirelessly sat beside while catching her breath but you couldn't care less who is it.

Without any warn, you saw a ball flew at you and the girl which th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter