MISANTHROPE

Lachrymose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2 : MISANTHROPE

 

MISANTHROPE : Someone who dislike people in general.

 

Every step you make are just getting slower than it used to be, before you have received a text from your teacher which eventually made no motivation going to school. How come the teacher can be so cruel by telling her students in her class, they will be having another surprise today by a text at 7 O'clock in the morning and what more interesting, the lesson is on the first period. As you almost arrived you can see some students grunted by looking at their phones and yeah, it is your classmates. Then, when you finally arrived in your class, you were bet all the students will be busy revisions their notes and you're bet right. One second, the teachers give special day and the next thing, they have a surprise – a short test.

 

You sit quietly as you don't want to disturb other students, as you placed your bag on the table and rest your head on it. You were still tired from yesterday because after the special school trip, you were asked to meet the Ms. Jung as there were task for you to do and the meeting are much longer than you expected, what more unexpected, you were asked to lead the cheerleader team due to the school's basketball's tournament. Indeed, it was hard for you to reject the task as you, yourself are the cheerleader's leader since the first year of the school until your third year and you still maintain your position which it also helps you to get your scholarship after you graduate from the school.

 

At first, people were having a hard time to believe that you were in the cheerleader team but somehow, they admitted that, you being the leader of the team is actually a good thing and a great decision, and seeing your potential to lead the team, they started to depends on you until now people your team being a cheerleader even qualified in cheerleader competition which luck on your team side that your team won in the first place. Although, there's a pros and cons which you can eventually fill in your extra-curriculum in order to get your scholarship process more easier however, being a leader is not an easy thing to do as well, especially when you lead the new members that just get in to the team. There was this one time which happened last year, you were instructed them how dance should be done, which you were interrupted by one one cheerleader and she's a junior.

 

She was so giddy and saying that she was an experienced cheerleader, and demand for a proper formation. She thought that, you weren't doing your role properly. If she doing that for one time, then, it's fine for you but unfortunately, she said that every time you and your team were practising. Of course, you finally blew up cause every person have their own limit and that girl just got in to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter