JEON JUNGKOOK

Lachrymose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you entered the class, everyone asks you what the announcement about. The fact that you was not born with the slow-wit, you know that they knew about this already.

"I was suspended from school." You blurt out while try to unpack your stuff and put it on the desk.

Everyone was chaotic and started to questioning each other.

"What? No way!"

"That's not I heard"

"The Scholarship is all lie?!"

You can't help but to laugh at them. How come they asks you what happend and act like know nothing. All of them are just worse actors and actresses ever. It's 2 over 10 for them.

They all are so happy with the news but it was to your surprised that you don't know that they have planned to celebrate it with Ms. Jung come in with holding a cake. You felt so touch with the moments and surprises. Eversince things are not doing well lately, a day where you call the 'Golden time' have come to you.

However, there's still something that bothered you is that how will Jungkook handle those situation that happened before. How will he bring to himself to stay strong. There are alot of things, will he be fine?
____________________________________

Jungkook went to his class without thinking alot and what he saw earlier are just a normal things that usually happened for almost everyday. It's not like he don't care but it was from the sart that he never like or love Hwanhee for once.

He accepted her out of love.
____________________________________

The first time Jungkook saw Hwanhee when he was practising at the court, he was quite unsure why she gave him some flirty look. Instead of worrying, he choose to ignore.

As soon as he was done with his practise, she approach him and saying there's something she want to talk about. While Jungkook already was not feeling that good but he still keep up his smile and told her to wait while he was packing his stuff.

All the time he was thinking what could it be but it doesn't make that he could forget what happened this morning. He was not havung a bad day nor a good day either. 

Every morning, he always hear his mother lecture him about how he is into basketball while not really doing well on his study. Actually, Jungkook is doing fair enough for his study by having a good grades but its not good enough for his mother.

All he hope is that his mother to understand that he is also did study, it just that he is into basketball more but that does not matter to his mother because all she wants is him to become an educated person and be a doctor. That is totally not like what he wanted - be a doctor, just like his father.

While his father barely got home and does prioritized his job but abandoned his own family. He just felt all alone, his father busy with work while his mother busy shaping his future.

Everything happened so fast, Hwanhee confessed her feeling saying how much she have been crushed on him and begging him to accept her as his girlfriend.

It was not that shocki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter