NaPink ft Kyungwon

NaPink's Daily Life

An appearance of my Kyungwon unnie in this chapter :) She is SOOOO FREAKINNN COOL esp in the dance practice video of ‘Adore U’ *.* I ADORE U KYUNGWON UNNIE OPPA! <3 :') NOTICE ME SENPAI, I <3 YOU! *.*

Sorry for the short fangirling moment by this Spy author. Anyways, just a very, I repeat, a very short update from me until a proper one when I have the time :)

----

“Kyulkyung ah,” Nayoung is in her room, fiddling with the younger’s fingers while embracing her, on her their bed.

“Hmm?” the younger hums and looks up at the older girl's eyes. Kyulkyung's eyes sparkles and dazzles just like the stars shining briightly at night.

“Nothing, just wanna call your name.” replies the leader and chuckles at her own actions. 

Kyulkyung smiles so brightly and sits up, facing Nayoung and starts to squish the stone’s cheeks.

“Yah!” the older started to tickle the younger and suddenly feels something soft hit her back.

“Stop it! You are reminding me of my tragic love life!” the lonely Kyungwon whines after seeing how the leader and visual showed their intimacy.

“Yah time to get a partner play girl,” the stone or not so stone leader picks up the pillow and throws back at the boyish Kyungwon.

“Nvm, I will just go to the living room to enjoy my solo life,” the 3rd born decided to retreat to the living room since all the couples are cooped in their rooms, including her shared room with Minkyung, Siyeon and Kyla.

“Bye, since this isn’t your room anyways.” Kyulkyung remarks and merongs at the older girl.

Kyungwon sighed as the couple went back to displaying affection towards each other.

------

A/N:

I LOVE YOU KYUNGWON!!!!

Bye! Toodles :)