My Prince Charming

NaPink's Daily Life

A/N: Just a NaPink care centre AU inspired by my own little kids! ^^ I love my babies XOXO! ^^ They are adorable little cutie pies but sometimes a handful especially when they hit their rebellious age :') This is more of a fluff rather than a romantic comedy, so it is a side track from the usual genre XD Anyways, how many drabbles here are even romantic comedy? Alright, I shall stop now and let you all enjoy this short story! ^^ Enjoy peeps <3

Updated: Finally gonna release this chapter. Finally a break to go back to writing. 

--------

Kyulkyung's POV

Hi everyone! My name is Joo Kyulkyung and I am seven years old! I study at Seoul Elementary School. My Baba and Mama have enrolled me into Seoul Care Centre so that I have people to take care of me after school while they are away from work. It is my first day here. I alighted from my school bus and stood outside the door. I didn't know what to do... I walked up and down the corridor hoping that someone inside will notice me. I looked inside as I was walking, the centre was quite noisy and there were many children that are of the same age and some that looked older than me.

"YEBIN! Stop it!" 

I heard someone shouted while the tall girl is chasing another girl with short hair. I chuckled at the amusing sight. As I was walking to the door, the centre was a huge mess. Kids all around the room, some were eating, some were playing and I saw the teacher scolding a tall girl with short hair. 

I don't know what to do so I just closed the door behind me and walked into the centre. Some were looking at me, those who were eating had spaghetti strands sticking out of their mouth or maybe nose...ew. Some were ignoring me (playing with their friends) and the teacher was still scolding that student.

"Oh my, help..." I groaned out loud and this caught thr attention of an older looking girl. She was reading her book and looked at me with her right eyebrow raised. She then stood up and asked, "are you new here?" 

Her voice was cold, flat and toneless, but I could tell that she was genuinely cared for me. 

I nodded my head and she jumped off from her seat, dragged an extra chair from the corner, before placing it next to her seat and gestured me to sit down. Before I could sit, I felt hands on my backpack and my bag was on her hands. I sat down and a plate of spaghetti was placed in front of me. 

"Eat," said the girl who was exuding mysterious vibe. She then continued reading her book. I ate my food quietly while observing the scene around me. The centre was still as noisy as just now. Kids running around, kids eating, the teacher was still reprimanding the poor girl. 

"Don't worry, you will get used to it," said the girl. I nodded and the day continued. 

Eventually after a few hours, or maybe I was just exaggerating, lo and behold, the teacher noticed my presence.

"Oh you must be Kyulkyung. Thank you, Nayoungie for making her feel at home."

She briefed me about what to do at the centre and told me to mix around, but I was relunctant and mostly shy. I sticked to that girl for the entire day. 

"No worries, take your time. Nayoungie can be your buddy for now. She is older than you. She's ten and you should call  her unnie. I will leave you two alone," the teacher introduced the girl's name and it was within seconds that the name was engraved in my head. It was nice to be able to put a name to the face. 

Ever since then I have been sticking to Nayoung unnie a lot. She has been a great mentor to me. Even though I met my centre best friend, Eunwoo, I would still talk to unnie everyday. 

-10 years later-

I felt someone's hands snuggled around my waist. 

"Guess who is it," this person whispered into my right ear and peppered my beck with kisses.

"Hmmm Eunwoo ah, is that you?" I feigned innocent and felt tickles on my either sides.

"Seriously? Don't you regconise your girlfriend?" I chuckled and hugged the girl who was fuming mad with that straight buddha face and ok, with a tinge of jealousy on top as well. 

"I was joking, Ms Im Nayoung, my prince charming," winked and kissed her head.

Nayoung unnie and I have kept in touch ever since that fateful day. The prince charming that saved me during my first day has became my girlfriend. The cold and cool prince became my sunshine, my heart and my everything. 

-End-