More Like Dense Ostrich (Senpai Did Notice You ;))

NaPink's Daily Life

A/N: Hey guys, this is part 2 of chapter 1 :) This chapter is dedicated to my reader, KingTiffs, for making the request. ^^ Here ya go! Hope that I didn't disappoint you :) 

Enjoy peeps! <3 

-------

“Juju ah why are you looking so sad?” asked the beagle Eunwoo. Looking at her depressed friend was slightly amusing. Kyulkyung was laying on the couch, kicking her legs as in she was swimming.

“Nayoung unnie,” Eunwoo burst out laughing at her friend's response since it was about the usual thing. 

“Omg just confess you dummy,” she knocked on her friend's forehead.

“What if unnie doesn’t like me at all, I would be embarrassing myself Nunu,” the Chinese girl went to hug her bestieand whined like a baby.

“I got a way,” Eunwoo winked at her best friend.

--------

"What is this stupid idea..." Kyulkyung wanted to kill Eunwoo. After her bestie went to gather the other members except for the leader for a meeting, the other Pristin members started to cling onto the leader. She was fuming mad and wanted to strangle Eunwoo ASAP as soon as she returned to the living room.

“Hehehehe, sorry. They like Minkyung unnie’s suggestion more…” Eunwoo gave a sheepish grin and wanted to leave the dorm immediately. Making Kyulkyung mad is the last thing anyone can do especially when it concerns their leader-nim. She prayed that the slightly younger girl would take account of their friendship since they are the closest in Pristin? Maybe scratch that, were the closest in Pristin. The beagle took the chance to slip off when the Chinese girl was focusing on her dear leader and the sub-leader in the kitchen. She wanted to rip something up right now as she looked at the sight not so far away form her. Kim Minkyung was back hugging her Nayoung unnie while the latter was cooking something. How dare the 2nd born was super touchy with her unnie.

“Yah, why are you guys being extra clingy today?” Nayoung asked her red head bestie. She was glad that the sub leader was there by her side when she needed someone to talk to. Besides Minkyung is the 2nd oldest in Pristin which allows her to share her problems with. Sometimes it was difficult to share her problems with the younger ones since they wouldn’t understand due to the .

“Your girl wanted you to notice her so I came up with this idea,” Minkyung laying on the oldest shoulder.

“Ohhh,” said the shoulder. She wanted to laugh at her best friend’s silly idea. Minkyung definitely didn’t know what she is getting herself into.

“When are you gonna show your true feelings for her,” asked Minkyung.

“You know that I can’t really date her right? Remember what happened when our boss knows that you were dating Yebin? He was so pissed that he called me and manager oppa and unnie to his office to lecture us. It was until he saw that you two were madly in love with one another that he allowed you two to date and even tried to promote it as fanservice. Thank God we don’t have other members who fall in love with each other romantically or else I would get my head chopped off,” trailed the older. She remembered how scary her boss was and she didn’t want to face the same thing twice.

“It is not like romantic love didn’t happen to other groups? Look at Red Velvet and Blackpink and DIA. Even the Seventeen members are dating one another.” Remarked the red head. She understood what the older meant but she wanted her best friend to be more courageous for her love since the idol career would only last up to 10 years. She shouldn’t sacrifice her love just for her 10-year career. Besides, how long can Kyulkyung wait? 3 years have been a long time. Nayoung just sighed. It is true that same- love does happen to members of many Kpop groups, however their boss was kinda homophobic. She is just too afraid.

“Besides, Yebin and I overcome it. You can as well. Besides, you can’t deny that some of our members are in love with one another,” being the sub-leader really made her wiser and she was happy that she could support Nayoung to lessen the burden. She didn’t like how the older sacrificed everything because of the leader role. It is cruel to be the oldest.

Nayoung sighed for the longest time. She knew that Kyungwon and Siyeon had a liking for one another, heck they even showed it in public, in front of their fans. Even the younger kids, Yehana and Kyla are too close for Nayoung’s liking. She could even tell that those 4 even refrained themselves from showing much public display of affection outside in order to not get their dear leader into trouble. Furthermore, Nayoung herself couldn’t believe that she even likes a member from her group. Being a leader is rather stressful.

“Alright then, I will bare the consequences.” Nayoung decided to gamble this chance. She knew that her fellow Pristin member made sense.

“Hey, your princess is walking towards us, I better say ciao or else I can’t see my Yebinnie anymore.” Minkyung was happy to see that the older would try. She quickly wished both of them luck before releasing the oldest from her arms immediately and escaped as fast as possible but she didn’t miss the fiery glare that the younger shot her along the way. Nayoung on the other hand gulped slightly and prayed that her bestfriend didn’t die internally from the intense stare and also gulped since she didn’t know what to expect when her Chinese goddess would do when she is mad.

“Unnieeee,” the purr made Nayoung shiver down her spine. She even felt the slender arms around her.

“Wae?” asked the older as she flipped her pancake.

“I am hungryyyyyy,” the younger whined like a little kid. She always liked how younger would show her aegyo. The younger is the cutest living being on earth. Nayoung tried to resist pinching the latter’s cheeks lest her pancakes would be burnt.

“I am almost done. You can sit at the dining table.” The older tried to shoo the younger away.

“Aniyaaaaa I want to cling onto you.” The whining continued.

“Unnie, do you remember the time when Sohye backhugged you? You said that it was your first time receiving a back hug right?” the leader should sense the slight tone of jealousy and tried hard to not laugh.

“Wow, it had been quite some time and you still remember what happened? It was just for variety sake. Don’t get too sensitive ok,” the leader tried to reassure the Chinese girl.

“I will always remember what you said unnie.” The older was touched. Besides the younger did have a good memory to begin with.

The younger was rather cute for Nayoung’s liking. The jealousy made Kyulkyung became more possessive and clingy. It was rather unexpected when she compared it to the time during her I.O.I days. Maybe this was what time can do to someone. Impressive.

“Come on, let’s go and eat,” Nayoung used one hand to hold onto the plate of pancakes and the other to hold onto the younger’s wrist, pulling her to the dining table.

“Say ahhhh,” Nayoung wanted to feed the younger girl. She had been stopping herself from showing much affection other than the usual holding of hands or putting her arm around the shorter girl’s shoulder. A slight blush was creeping on Kyulkyung’s cheek since it had been some time her unnie had fed her since I.O.I debut. The younger shyly opened and leaned forward to take a bite off the food on the fork while looking at the older. The sweetness of the honey, the fluffiness of the pancakes and the freshness of the fruits can be savoured.

“Hmmmmm, it is so delicious!” the younger exclaimed and pounced onto the other girl to give her a hug.

“Hey, hahahaha. You are so cute,” the Korean girl exclaimed.

Both of them exchanged words of endearment with each other, forgetting about the plate of pancakes in front of them for a while. The words of affection and love managed to fill their tummies until the actual grumbling of Nayoung’s tummy broke their short and sweet moment.

“Opps, my bad. Let’s finish up the food alright?” Nayoung broke the hug while laughing off with embarrassment due to her churning stomach. Kyulkyung slightly pouted due to the lack of physical touch from the older but went to grab the fork and fed her unnie.

“Hey, let’s go to the rooftop before dinner,” the older suggested.

“For a walk?” asked the younger and the older nodded, not wanting to reveal her actual motive. As usual, the younger agreed to any of the older girl’s request.

-Rooftop-

“How long have we known each other?” asked Nayoung as she held onto the younger’s hands, looking into Kyulkyung’s eyes. The seriousness in Nayoung’s eyes made Kyulkyung smile. She had always liked how the leader looked serious when they were doing work. It was one of the reason why she fell in love with her leader unnie.

“Hey, did you forget?” teased the older.

“Aniya, how can I? 6 years right?” the younger was getting flustered but calm down slightly after sensing that the oldest Pristin member was teasing her.

“Yea, 6 years. I have been in love with you for 6 years. I remember the first time I saw you at the company. You were dancing at the studio. You were simply breath-taking. I liked the way you danced gracefully, how your body moved to the beat precisely and how you looked beautiful even though you were drenched in sweat. After knowing you personally, I fell in love with your innocence, your diligence and your pure heart. I am sorry for making you suffer for quite some time. I know that you love me for quite some time. Thank you for waiting for me. Saranghae Joo Kyulkyung. Will you be my girlfriend?” Nayoung confessed her love. Though she did tred to practise in the bathroom, she just couldn’t get her lines right, but thankfully she was glad that all it mattered was sincerity to prove how much she loves the beauty in front of her.

Kyulkyung felt her eyes were starting to get wet. She was tearing as the day she had been waiting for had finally came. She didn’t know that the older loves her for quite some time. It had been more than 5 years. She felt dumb for not realising it. Nonetheless, she was happy that her misery was over. The older loves her as much as she loves the older. The younger hugged the older and tears started to stream to fall onto the older’s back.

“Hey, why are you crying? This is supposed to be a happy occasion,” the leader the younger’s soft silky hair to try to console the crying beauty. After a while, she pulled away and cupped on both the girl’s cheeks, using her thumb to wipe away her tears.

“I am happy unnie. I really am,” the younger confessed.

Nayoung placed a hand on the younger’s waist and the other on the latter’s chin, lifting it slightly while she leaned forward. As soon as their noses touched, the older girl pulled the younger girl towards her, turning her head slightly to press her soft lips on the latter’s equally soft or maybe slightly softer lips. As her lips were placed securely onto the younger’s lower lips, she used her tongue to lightly graze on Kyulkyung’s lip, tasting the sweet strawberry flavoured lip balm. She was going insane. She then led the Chinese girl so that she would be in sync with her kissing pace. Both were drowned in their own little world, enjoying the moment of their first passionate kiss. After a while, they gasped slightly for air after the hot and intense moment. Nayoung then leaned forward again, maintaining a distance of half an inch with the younger before remarking, “Senpai did notice you,” not forgetting to give the younger tomato faced girl a wink and slipped a bracelet on the younger’s right wrist.