Stand by me

Pen Pals

I love your guys comments! :) And thank you so much for the 20 subs to this story!! :D you guys are too great!! Thank you for reading my fanfics and whatnot! ANYWAYS enjoy the chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to school very slowly excited but then again I was very nervous. At least he didn't know I was in love with him. Ugh! Who was I kidding? What was the point of that letter if he still didn't know how I felt about him? Why should I tell him I am gay if I can't  even tell him that I really like him? I felt like such an idiot, I was a couple of blocks away from the school when I started freaking out.

"Maybe I should just go home and say I don't feel good." I said to myself. "No, Key! You are not a chicken, like Onew, you are a brave boy and will go into the school and face Jjong! NOW MOVE IT!" I told myself wishing I felt as confinated as my words sounded.

I walked to my locker trying to open it without dropping anything. I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to scream and my stuff went flying every dicertion I swear people were ducking with fear in their eyes as flying, spinning books came towards them. I blushed embarrassed by what had just happened. I was even more freaked out when I realized who the hang belonged to.

"Sorry, Key, I didn't mean to scare you." Jjong said smiling at me looking sorry. I took a deep breath trying to keep my heart from jumping right out of my chest.

"It's fine." I said going to pick up my books that were now all over the hallway. Out of the corner of my eye Jjong was checking me out, or I thought he was. I turned around only to comfirm he was when his face turned bright red. I smirked at him squatting down to pick up my books.

"Can we talk at lunch? Please, it's important." Jjong ask looking serious. I nodded hoping it was a good kind of talk not the "We are never going to friends because of you are!" kind of talk. I was so nervous of lunch, it was third block. I left the room slowly putting my stuff in my locker even slower.

I shuffled (not the dance!) to the lunch room and plotted down next to Minho and Taemin who were busy giggling at something Onew had said. Then Jjong came in motioning me to follow him. I got up walking to where he was standing. He grabbed my wrist pulling me outside in a hurry. I was so confused on what was going on.

"I read your letter last night. Please just let me finish with what I have to say. I was shocked you were gay. At first I was thinking there was no way you were gay I mean girls fall all over you. You are so handsome...umm but then I was happy to know you were gay. Because well, so I am." Jjong said kissing me quickly on the cheek before walking, more like running away. I stood there in shock and confused.

Did this mean he liked me or he just did that out of friendship? I needed to find out but just as I was about to chase after him the bell rang. Damn you bell! I walked to my locker opened it up and started the second half the day all over again.

What a great day this was turning out to be. I didn't even see Jjong the rest of the day. I bet he ran home, I'd check there after school then the park. Then my house. Sometimes he randomly would show up at my house before I was even home, I don't know why and I never asked because Taebaby and Minho and Onew did the samething.

And U-kwon would too. Speaking of U-kwon! I had to ask Onew how everything went last night! I rushed off to find Onew. Only to find U-kwon and Onew locked in a passionate kiss against Onew's locker. Just walk away Key just walk away. I turned to head home since school was now over. When I remember I was on a mission to find Jjong.

I looked everywhere! He was no where to be found. My last try was my house. I climbed the stairs and opened my door slowly only to have to musclar arms yank me in and slam the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is my short update :)