Replay

Pen Pals

AN: thesahara: Haha :) It is Key and Jonghyun we're talking about here :) they can be slow at times :D I am so glad you enjoy my story! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I had gotten done showing Jonghyun around the school, I took him to meet my friends.

"I think you will like them." I said happyily pulling a stubborn Jonghyun behind me. It was weird at how fast we connected. We were already beset friends. I spotted Onew and U-kwon having a moment along with Taemin and Minho.

I waved at them they waved back pointing to the guy who I was pulling behind me. When we finally reached the table after many stops of telling Jonghyun that he had nothing to worry about we manged to get there in what seemed like 2 hours!

"Guys, this is Jonghyun, and Jonghyun these are the guys. That one with the auburn like hair is Onew, the chicken, and that's his boyfriend U-kwon with the red hair. This is Minho, he likes to keep his hair long don't ask why, and this is the maknae, Taemin or Taebaby as I call him." I smiled feeling proud to of made a new friend.

Jonghyun smiled shyly then all the guys one by one gave him a big hug. At first he was shocked but by the third hug I think he got the point he could relax a little bit. The bell rang indecating it was time for us to get our butts moving to first period.

"It was nice to meet you all." Jonghyun said bowing before taking off to his first class of the day. Everyone looked confused, idiots didn't they know anything about their own culture? Obviously not.

"In asian countries they don't shake hands when meeting people they bow to one another." I explained which whipped the confused looks off their faces.

"Well, he is just as cute as in the picture you showed us." Minho remarked. Picture? What were they talking about?

"Umm I never showed you a picture of him. I just met him today." I said now I was the one who was confused.

"Okay Key whatever you say." Minho said lacing his fingers through Taemin's and walking away.

"Ya!! You guys know something I don't and you will tell me sooner or later!" I yelled at them but they all just shook their heads and kept walking. It bugged me all the way until lunch. Picture, what picture?! I had no pictures of Jonghyun!

That name seemed familar though! Why couldn't I place who he was? This was driving me nuts! I walked to lunch still in my thinking mode about who Jonghyun was. He was already at the table laughing at something the chicken said (Onew). I sat down next to Jonghyun and opened my lunch he smiled at me. That smile was too beautiful and too familar! I groaned not meaning for that to be heard out loud. Jonghyun raised an eyebrow at me.

"Are you okay, Key?" Jonghyun asked a little worried. I nodded trying not to blush. I went back to unwrapping my lunch, why did my mother always have to wrap everything up! Doesn't she realize I only have 30 minutes to eat lunch not 3 hours? Giving up I tried biting the plastic only to fail at that to. I threw the sandwitch down in furstation.

"Here let me do it. My mom does the samething to me." Jonghyun said smiling taking my sandwitch. He had unwrapped in record time. I was shocked. How did he do that? I took my sandwitch not knowing what to do with it suddenly. "I believe you are supposed to eat that." Jonghyun said smiling at me. I really loved his smile, that was one of the first things I noticed was his smile and how cute he was too.

I was busy staring and smiling at Jonghyun that I forgot about my sandwitch. I was straving so I felt so stupid when the bell rang ending lunch and I still had a uneatten sandwitch. I stuffed the sandwitch back in my paper which then I stuffed in my packback and a picture fell out. I picked it up not knowing what it was or anything. When I turned it over I dropped it in shock.

I ran all the way down the halls to his locker and stood there holding out a picture to him and my letter that I had addressed to him. I seriously was an idiot. I stood there as he slowly opened the letter, reading each word carefully. When he was done the tardy bell had already rang, I didn't care though. At this moment the only thing I cared about was him.

"I can't believe it's really you." He said pulling me into a nice hug. We stood there a while before pulling away. I was so happy I was finally in the arms of my Jonghyun.