Another letter

Pen Pals

Haha I just love that picture!! :D Bad Jonghyun don't cheat on Key you jerk!! >:P I am so glad you guys enjoy my fanfics!! It means a lot to me :).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Jonghyun,

I should probably tell you some more about me. I am kind of scared to tell you this because I don't really know how you will take it. It probably shouldn't matter since you live in Korea and all, but it does for some reason, matter to me what you think. Okay here goes nothing..I'm gay. Wow, I feel a ton better! I should have told you when I first wrote to you but I was too scared, I'm sorry :(. I am sorry I haven't written in a long time! I've actually been hanging out with my boyfriend lately...well, he isn't my boyfriend excalty he is just a friend that I really like a lot. We've been hanging out a lot is about it. Okay, I can't hold it in anylonger. So, I had my first date a few weeks ago and it was so amazing! We watched movies and laughed a lot! Also, I got my first kiss (I am blushing so hard just thinking about it) and it was the best thing ever! I really hope you're okay with me being gay and all. People at school always look at me different when I am with Woohyun like some look at me like I am a freak and others look at me like it's really adorable. I haven't been hanging out with Minho, Taemin, Onew and U-kwon (Onew's boyfriend) in a long time :/. I've tired to talk to them but they always ignore me and act like I am not there and I have no idea what to do. I miss my friends :(. I have Woohyun and his friends but it'd be nice to have him meet mine then maybe our friends could be friends together kind of thing, you know? Anyways, here is a picture of Woohyun and me. :) We call ourselves Wookey :). I've missed talking to you a lot! :( Hope you reply soon :). I have some math homework to do bleh! Math is my least favorite subject by the way haha. What's your least favorite subject? I hope you are doing good and having fun at school. :) I've also enclosed a video of me saying hi :D. Hope you enjoy! Bye!! :)

~Love,

Key :)

P.S. I am turning 17 today :D.

I put the letter an envelop holding it to my chest. I really missed hearing from Jonghyun, but I had so much to do these last few weeks that I barely had to time to hang out with Woohyun. No we weren't dating but that was okay with me. I was very sure Woohyun liked me. He was always putting his arm around me and kissing me. I blushed thinking of the last time we kissed.

*flash back*

Woohyun pulled me in, we were in my room this time, my mom wasn't home and neither was my sister. My mom had met Woohyun and liked him. My sister said Woohyun too much but she would still like him (she was so cute). I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his head down to mine and pressing my lips against his. The kiss was soft for a few minutes then turn hungry as Woohyun's tounge entered my mouth. Within minutes we were both shirtless on my bed. Woohyun gridded against me making me moan, I told myself kissing was as far as we could go. Nothing more. I just wasn't ready. My hips responded by grinning back, the kisses got deeper and deeper. I was glad that Woohyun would never try to disrespect me in anyway. I pushed him away knowing if we stayed like that any longer we would both end up doing it while I wasn't ready yet. He smiled at me giving me one last kiss before helping me up.

*flash back ends*

I was also grounded for having a boy over while no one was home, psh if it had been a girl my mom won't have cared! Only because she knows that I wouldn't do anything with a girl. So unfair! I told her that we were only kissing but she said that she knows how teenagers are and she refused to let me be like that. I kind of tuned the rest out just nodding my head yes telling her I agreed with her. I stuffed the letter in my bag making my way to the school. I couldn't help but smile while I was thinking of Woohyun.

He was amazing and I was looking forward to the day we became a couple hopefully that was soon. My mom said he needed to hurry up already. I walked around the back since that's where I usually come in everyday but I hadn't since Woohyun usual waited for me at the front but he wasn't there today which was weird. When I got around back I saw two people, one was against the wall the other was leaned over them clearly they were kissing. I knew the person who was up against the wall, it was Woohyun. The other person was Sunggyu, I dropped my stuff causing a loud thud to happen.

I picked my stuff up and ran inside, not caring whether Woohyun followed me or not. I heard some people call my name but I kept running tears running down my cheeks. I brusted through the bathroom, tearing up the picture I had of Woohyun and I that was I going to hang in my locker. I also tore the letter I wrote to Jonghyun up. I fell against the wall, still crying. I had a pain in my chest that hurt worse than anything I ever felt before. I couldn't breath because it hurt so badly. I felt someone's arms strong familar arms around me pull me close to them. I cryed in their shirt, I knew it was Onew, he had done this before when I had scraped my knee after falling off my bike. I could hear a voice outside the door asking if he could just explain things to me, I knew that was Woohyun but right now I did not want to talk him or see him for that matter.

"Key, look at me." Onew said I lifted my head from his chest and looked at him like he said. "Your first broken heart is y, believe me I know. I know right now you are thinking that he is worth pain but he isn't. He wasn't meant to be with you like that, Key. I know it hurts to hear this from someone who hasn't been there for you these past weeks but that is going to chance. Woohyun didn't mean to hurt you, Key. You cannot be mad at him because I know for a fact you didn't like him as much as you think you did.

I know you didn't because when you talked about him your face didn't light up as much as when you would talk about Jonghyun." Onew was right so I didn't like Woohyun as much as I believed I did but I did have feelings for him. I wasn't okay with him hurting me but what choice did I have? I didn't want to shut him out of my life because that wasn't how it should be. I nodded to show I was agreeing with Onew. He smiled at me and helped me up. He also carried my stuff. When I walked out of the bathroom I was attacked by Woohyun's arms.

"I am so sorry, Key! I know I shouldn't be huggin you like this but I feel so bad! I was so stupid. I did like you, I know that hurts to say but I never thought I like Sunggyu because he would always---Anyways, I am really sorry and I hope we could still be friends. I am so sorry." Woohyun said tears streaming down his face. I knew he wasn't lying I just knew he wasn't I nodded and he smiled at me before letting me go. He walked off with Sunggyu hand and hand, but I wasn't jealous of them because all I was thinking about was Jonghyun who of course lived a million miles away!

I sighed wondering if he had a boyfriend, that's when I got jealous. I didn't know why I was so jealous of the thought of Jonghyun having someone's hand to hold, it's like I had met the guy yet. Still I hated the idea of him having a boyfriend that wasn't me. I had already forgotten about Woohyun, that sounds horrible but I guess I hadn't fallen for him as much as I thought I had. I was looking forward to writting my new letter to Jonghyun telling him everything that had happened these last few weeks, but I was going to keep my last little event a secert: That I was in love with my pen pal.