Critical State...?

You love because... you simply can't help it.

"Yah! What was that about? You know Taemin is underage." Jong Hyun oppa said the moment he locked me in the room with him

"Me? What about you? You told him what a hickey was..." I argued

"Hana. Stop doing that." Jong Hyun oppa said with a firm voice

"Do what oppa? I am not doing anything." I said raising my voice

"Stop answering me. You know I hate it when you do that. Don't you remember?" he said calming down

"I..." suddenly the headache came back. I massaged my temples but it doesn't work.

"Hana. What's wrong?" he asked

"My head. It hurts." I said through my clenched teeth. He carried me bridal style and placed me on the bed. He touched my forehead to check my temparature.

"Let me help." he said moving my hand away and he slowly massaged my temples. It felt relaxing. "Hana-ah... can I ask you something?"

"Hm?"

"Do you...-"

"Kim Jong Hyun! Get out here! What are the 2 of you doing in the room?!" I heard Onew oppa shouted. I looked up at Jong Hyun who looked sad.

"Come oppa. Let's continue our lunch. You can tell me some other time, arrassuh?" I said and pulled his arm. He followed without further argument.

"Yah! What are you guys doing in the room?" Key asked as a concerned mother

"Was noona giving hyung a... hickey?" Taemin asked. Everyone's eyes widened at me

"Yah! Aniyo. Aniyo. Taemin-nie... usually guys give girl a hickey." I said sitting back at the table

"Then... hyung gave you a hickey? Let me see!" Taemin said pulling at my shirt

"Yah! Taemin. Don't pull at Hana's shirt. We're seeing... erm, just stop pulling, arrassuh?" Onew said and I saw him blush. Omo. He's such a ert!!!

"Mianhe noona. Can I see the hickey again?" he asked nicely. I sigh and let him see it. He was fascinated by it.

"Taemin, stop that and eat. Then go study. You were suppose to be studying aren't you?" Jong Hyun reminded.

"Yeh hyung. Mianhe." Taemin apologized and ate his food quietly.

"Oppa, don't have to be so strict with him. He's just trying to understand." I said to Jong Hyun

"Mianhe. I was just... nevermind. Charismatic flames. Can I take Hana out later. Just to hang out?" Jong Hyun asked my boyfriend. He needed permission? Seeing as he was younger than Jong Hyun oppa... That's weird...

"Arrassuh. Have fun." flame oppa said indifferently.

I felt tension between the both of them. What was going on? Why are they acting all, 'I hate you, don't talk to me'... 'Fine, I won't' attitude. Aish! These boys.

"Komawo." Jong Hyun replied and went to the sink to wash his plate. I joined him.

"Oppa, are you okay?" I asked standing next to him. My elbow touching his arm.

"Yeh, go get change. We're going out." he said and walked away.

I did as he asked me to and got ready withing half an hour or less. He was watching TV when I came out. Flame oppa was no where to be seen. Probably in his room reading. I thought. I said goodbye to the rest and left with Jong Hyun oppa. He took me shopping and he was stuck with fans for half an hour, I sat at the bench nearby waiting for him. When he was done, he took me to an ice-cream shop... where he got a free ice-cream. Then, we went to a theme park and sat on a few rides... the day passed very fast, and before I realize it was night.

"Hana-ah. Want to go for dinner?" he asked. Is he asking me out? I thought jokingly. Seeing as I am just his friend.

"Are you asking me out?" I joked

" I guess I am? So? Would you?" he repeated. I couldn't help but smile and nodded.

We went to a kimchi restaurant and was seated at a table immediately because he was famous. The waitress that served us, asked for Jong Hyun oppa's autograph. Everybody else was taking pictures, some were expected and some unexpected. Our food finally came.

"Hana-ah... try this." Jong Hyun oppa said feeding me. I don't know if he noticed but people were taking photos again. Suddenly, he got a call.

"Yeh? Mworago? Jinjja? Arrassuh, arrassuh. Yeh. Annyeong." I looked at him. A feeling of anxious washed over me. What's going on? Who was that?

"Who was that oppa?" I asked

"That was, Key."

"What happened? What's wrong?" I asked impatiently

"It's..." he rubbed his neck "It's your boyfriend. He's was admitted to the hospital. They said... he's in a critical state..." Jong Hyun said and my mind went blank. Critical state? What happened?

 

Hey. The story's updated. Hope you like it. :) PLease Comment.