Amnesia? Coma? Omo.

You love because... you simply can't help it.

"Yah, Hyung... noona's waking up." I heard a voice. My eyes fluttered open. I could smell a disinfected scent and I also hear people's chattering. Suddenly, my head hurt. "Noona. Noona are you okay?" I turned to the guy who asked. He had light brown hair. He looks familiar. Who is he?

"Who... who are you? and where am I?" I asked. All their faces went white.

"Hana Noona... it's us... SHINee. I'm Taemin. Remember? You'll always call me...-"

"Taemin? Taemin... I always call you... Taemin-nie." his face lit up in excitement. He suddenly hugged me.

"Noona! You remember me! Saranghae Noona!" he said very excited

"Yah! Taemin, don't suffocate her." someone else said

"Mianhe hyung. Hana Noona, do you remember anyone else?" Taemin asked. I looked at each and everyone of them. Then another familiar face. He had dark brown hair and his eyes were so... big. I know him. We grew up together.

"Kim Jong Hyun oppa!" I shouted. Taemin jumped in surprise. Jong Hyun oppa was surprise and happy. He came over and hugged me. Oh, I miss you oppa... "It's been a while since I saw you oppa." I said smiling

"Of course. You were in a coma for 4 months." he replied. What? Coma? Aniyo, Jinjja?? "Hana-ah. Can you try and remember something? One of them is your boyfriend. Can you remember who?" Jong Hyun oppa asked pointing at the other 3 guys at the foot of my bed. Boyfriend? How much did I not remember?

One of them had black hair and purple highlights, the other had light brownish hair and the last one was taller than the rest. Neither one of them looked familiar... but I tried my hardest to remember and suddenly the headache came back. Aish! I massaged my temples.

"It's okay, Hana-ah take your time." Jong Hyun oppa said

"Mianhe oppas. I can't remember any of you but if I had to guess... I would guess... him as my boyfriend." I pointed at the tall guy. A feeling of relief came across his face. I guess, I guessed right? 

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT> REALLY> COMMENT.

Tell me if this story shud stay or go...