Butterflies kisses or.. not?

You love because... you simply can't help it.

HANA'S POV

I went over to his bed and sat down. Bored... I opened his drawer and looked through his things. I know it's wrong but I'm bored and I had to stay here in case he comes right back out and goes back to sleep... I heard the shower , then I found something under piles of paper. It was a picture of me and Jong Hyun oppa when we were having our study group back in high school. He still kept it after so long. I smiled when I remembered the moment. I was going to kiss him on the cheek when one of our friend, JiWoo took the shot. This was before I met Minho oppa... De-dup, de-dup, de-dup, de-dup... why is my heart beating so fast? Something is missing... something... did I have feelings towards you Jong Hyun oppa? I can't remember...

I heard the shower turned off. I quickly placed the pictures back and acted like nothing happened but I couldn't slow my heartbeat. The bathroom door opened, I turned to look when suddenly I caught Jong Hyun oppa half with only a towel around his waist. I gulped and felt my face heat up... I quickly looked away.

"Yah. Hana. You're still here? I thought...-"

"Mianhe oppa. I'm going now..." I stood up and head towards the door

Heading towards the door, he caught my wrist and spun me around. Without any warning whatsoever, he kissed me. I was taken by surprise. His kiss wasn't hunger, it was slow and passionate. Suddenly he pulled away leaving me dazed and confused... I kissed him back...

"Mianhe Hana. That shouldn't have happened. I don't know what came over me." Jong Hyun oppa said as confused as I am.

He opened the door and pushed me lightly, telling me to walk. Then he shut the door, leaving me dazed. I made my way towards the kitchen to find the rest eating. I sat next to Taemin, without realizing my fingers were touching my lips, where Jong Hyun oppa just kissed me. What happened back there? Why did he kiss me? Why did I kissed him back?

"Hana noona... are you... okay? What's wrong?" Taemin-nie asked. Everyone's attention went to me.

"I... nothing. Nothing Taemin-nie. I'm fine." I replied still feeling a little dazed. Why did Jong Hyun oppa's kiss had so much effect on me? In a distance behind me, I heard the door shut. Omo, he's out.

"Yah! Jong Hyun, what took you so long?" Onew oppa asked

"I was taking a shower." he replied indifferently.

I quickly ate my breakfast and hurried to wash the dishes. Then I headed into my room to get my bag because I wanted to visit Minho oppa. I was heading out the door when...

"Yah! Where do you think you are going?" I turned to look at Onew and smiled...

"I'm going to the hospital. Wae?"

"We are going to. Can't you wait for us?" Onew oppa asked

"Aniyo. I need to get something too."

"Gwenchanayo hyung. Let her go." Jong Hyun oppa said without looking anywhere except his cereals.

"Oh, arrassuh. We'll see you later then..." Onew oppa said returning to his newspaper.

"Hana Noona. Don't you want me to follow you? Can I follow you?" Taemin asked like a small kid begging his omma for ice-cream. I smiled, I was about to open my mouth to answer but Jong Hyun oppa beat me to it.

"Yah. Taem let her go alone. We'll meet them later anyways." What is with him? Just awhile ago he kissed me and now he's acting like nothing happened. Kin Jong Hyun, you are really something.

"Gwenchana oppa. Taemin-nie can come. Let go Taemin-nie." I smiled and gestured for him to follow.

When we left their dorm, Taemin had to wear a disguise because he was famous and we didn't want to stand out, not today at least. First we went to the florist to buy Minho oppa some flowers, then we headed to the hospital. Holding the bouquet of flower, I knocked on the door with Taemin by my side. Then we entered.

"Annyeong Oppa."

"Annyeong Hyung!!!" Taemin said over excited and ran to Minho oppa.

"Annyeong. Where is the others?" Minho oppa asked

"They are back at home. They'll come later." I replied as I went to get some water to put in the vase for the flower.

"Is that for me?" Minho oppa asked

"Yeh, of course. I hope you like them Minho oppa..." I said but there was no reply. Why is it so quiet? "Oppa? Minho oppa are you there?" I filled the vase and brought it back into the room. Minho oppa was looking at me in surprise. What? Did I do something wrong? I thought as I set the vase on the table beside the bed "Oppa, why are you looking at me like that?" suddenly a smile formed on his face...

"Mworago?"

"Why are you looking...-"

"Aniyo. You called me... Minho oppa?"

"Yeh. Minho oppa." his smile widened Oh, right. I forgot. He doesn't know that I remembered his name... Minho oppa... I smiled at the thought of him.

"I'm the most happiest person alive today." he said spreading his arms wide open almost hitting Taemin.

"Yah, why do you say that oppa?"

"You remembered my name... Aiii... Saranghae Kim Hana." all I did was smile. Suddenly I felt the guilt stuck in my throat. "When are the rest coming?"

"I think...-" then there was a knock on the door.

"Annyeong Haseyo.Shinee imnida...." Key announced proudly. He's such a dork...

"How are you Minho?" Onew oppa asked

"I'm fine. Gamsahamnida hyung." Minho oppa replied

"Minho."

"Hyung." Jong Hyun and Minho oppa greeted each other. Awkward...

Then there was another knock on the door. The doctor entered with a nurse behind him. We all greeted him and he took some test on Minho oppa and said that he could be discharged tomorrow and his treatment will start the following day. We thanked the doctor and he left.

"I think it's time you took that vacation you've been saving up." Onew oppa suggested. 

 

Please comment. Thank you!