A Hickey? Omo

You love because... you simply can't help it.

Heading towards the direction oppa went, someone caught my wrist. I turned to look and met Jong Hyun oppa's eyes...

"Yeh oppa?"

"Hana-ah. You don't have to go in. Just give him some time and he'll come through." Jong Hyun oppa advised.

"Aniyo oppa. I should go." I replied. Jong Hyun oppa released his hold of my wrist and walked away without saying another word. Did I say something wrong? I thought.

I knocked on the door but no one answered. So, I decided to enter anyway. I entered the room and found charismatic oppa lying on his bed, looking up to the ceiling. I shut the door and went to seat next to him on the bed. We sat in silence for a moment until I spoke...

"Oppa, are you... mad at me because I couldn't remember you?" he sigh and looked at me

"Ani, Hana-ah... I'm not. I'm mad at myself." he replied

"Wae?"

"... because, I didn't take care of you... you have the rights to forget me..."

"Yah, oppa. I didn't forget you... I just can't remember. There is a difference. It's not your fault." I said tilting his chin upwards to face me.

He caressed my cheeks and leaned me closer to him... was he going to kiss me? He leaned closer and closer... Yeh, he's going to. He pulled me to him and he kissed me. I closed my eyes as I felt every emotion he sent to me. His kiss was sweet and passionate, careful and loving. He bit the corner of my lips and pulled away. I tasted blood... he bit me?! he smirked. He leaned in again for another kiss, this time he trailed down to my jaw... then to my neck. Suddenly, I felt it hurting. What was he doing? I pulled away and rubbed my neck.

"Oppa. That hurts..." I complained

"Mianhe." he chuckled.

"Wae oppa?" I asked but he shook his head. Curious. I headed for the bathroom and looked into the mirror. OMO! He gave me... he gave me a... YAH!!! OPPA! "Oppa! You gave me a hickey? Wae?" I complained but all he did was chuckled. I rubbed at it. I got a freaking Hickey. I need to hide it.

"Guys, lunch time." Key oppa announced. My eyes widened in shock. Omo. I'm dead.

"It's okay babe. Come on. This is just to show that you're mine." he winked and pulled me out the room.

Sitting at the table, I kept my hand on my neck and the other hand holding a spoon. No one noticed anything until Taemin accidentally spilled water on me and I removed my hand from my neck. I heard them all gasped. Aish! Great.

"Hana-ah. Is that was I think it is on your neck?" Onew oppa asked leaning closer. I turned away. Blushing.

"Did he give you the hickey?" Key oppa asked. My face was redder now.

"What's a hickey hyung?" Taemin asked. That innocent kid. I thought

"That's a hickey on noona's neck. It's suppose to be a mark done by a lover. To claim that he/she belongs to them." Jong Hyun oppa explained

"Does it hurt noona?" Taemin asked pulling me back down to sit. Then he pulled my shirt's collar so that my neck was exposed.

"Taemin-nie, a hickey doesn't hurt like a burn or injection. The pain doesn't last. You want to try?" I asked. Taemin nodded his head. I smiled.

I didn't see what was wrong for letting this innocent kid know about a hickey. So I pulled his shirt's collar exposing his neck... he shut his eyes. I smiled... I leaned closer and closer... until suddenly...

"Yah! Hana. Hajima. That's inappropriate." Jong Hyun oppa said standing up. I turned to Jong Hyun with my lips puckered.

"Taemin. Go study. Hana. Follow me..." I pouted "Now!" he ordered and all I could do was listen. 

 

There 2 chapters as promised, please comment. I wud appreciate it. :)