Onew & Taemin's Obssession :)

You love because... you simply can't help it.

HANA'S POV

The doctor said that Minho oppa will be discharged tomorrow, so until then he has to stay in his room for check ups. I was watching TV together with Taemin, while Key oppa and Onew oppa played cards with Minho oppa. Jong Hyun oppa said that he had something to do, so he left first. I haven't notice until now but Jong Hyun oppa has been kind of distant lately... What's wrong with you oppa? I thought when Taemin nudged me.

"Hana noona, what are you thinking about?" he's attention shifted from the TV to me

"Hm? Aniyo, I wasn't thinking about anything Taemin-nie. Are you hungry?" I changed the subject. Suddenly a smile wider than Cheshire, the cat from Alice in wonderland was plastered on his face. That made me smile too. "What do you want to eat?" I asked Taemin he was about to answer me when Onew oppa suddenly shouts...

"Dubu chicken!!!" everyone even me turned to him.

"Hyung... I think it's time you got married... with Mrs. Chicken." Taemin joked and laughed the rest of us joined him.

"Yah, Jinjja. Aish. I want to eat Dubu chicken..." at that moment, Jong Hyun oppa entered the room.

"What the heck is Dubu chicken? Has Onew hyung lost it?" Jong hyun oppa joked, we laughed more.

"Yah! It's Onew's condition wanting to eat all kinds of chicken." Onew defended

"... but hyung... There is no such thing as a dubu chicken."

"There is. It's all the way on the other side of the Han river. Could you go and buy it for me, Hana dong saeng?" Onew showed a pouting face. I thought about it...

"I...-"

"... or... how about we get that for dinner, you and Jong Hyun will go, arrassuh. While Key and Taemin will get lunch cause I am dead hungry right now." Onew suggested. Key, Taemin and I agreed but Jong Hyun didn't. He kept quiet instead. "Yah! Bling bling Jong hyun, are you even listening?" Onew oppa asked

"Deeehhh. I heard you. Aish! You and your chicken. Seriously, when you get married to someone who loves chicken as much as you do, please remind me not to stick around for too long. I might get the craziness." Jong Hyun joked

"Whatever Jong Hyun. Just... shut up and join the game. Where have you been anyways?" Onew oppa asked. I turned towards them because I was curious of Jong Hyun's answer too.

"I was... busy with something." he hesitated but tried to hide the tone of his voice.

"Hyung, did you meet up with Shin Se kyung noona? Wae?! Wae hyung?! I thought you liked Hana Noona?" Taemin started to get emotional all of a sudden. I patted him on the back and whispered in his ears, so that no one else could hear me.

"Do you want banana milk?" he nodded and sniffled "Don't cry. It's okay if Jong hyun oppa likes someone else Taemin. You can't force someone into liking you, arrassuh?" I told him. He nodded lightly. I stood up than pulled him along with me. "Say sorry to Jong Hyun oppa, then I will get you your banana milk." Taemin looked up from the ground to Jong Hyun oppa and apologized. Jong Hyun sigh but before I could let him say anything else, I was already pulling Taemin out the door.

"Hana Noona?" Taemin suddenly spoke

"Deh?"

"Do you like Jong Hyun hyung more or MInho hyung more?"

"Why do you ask that Taemin-ah?"

"... because Minho hyung once told me that we cannot love more than one person at a time. If we do so, it's not real love..." I was shocked at how much those words affected me. I forced a smile at Taemin

"Minho oppa is right, we can love more than one... but it's not really love. It's greed." I wished I hadn't said those words... I knew somehow I was going to regret it.

After buying Taemin some banana milk, he insisted that we went shopping to get Minho oppa a 'Get Well Soon' gift. Taemin suggested that we buy flowers, while I suggested that we buy him a teddy bear.

"... but noona, Minho hyung isn't a kid who wants to sleep with a teddy bear, I'll probably take it from him..." Taemin said honestly. I looked at the time and realised that Taemin and Key were suppose to get lunch.

"Yah, Taemin-ah. Give Key a call. Tell him to meet us, you guys were suppose to get lunch. Onew oppa is going to kill me..." I said as I pulled Taemin to follow me at my pace.

After making a phone call to Key, he met us at a stall nearby the hospital. He was practically panting when he arrived.

"YOU... *pants* AISH! *pants*... Pabo! *pants*..."

"Breathe hyung, breath... but not to fast, you will feel a little light-headed..." Key looked like he would strangled Taemin, then drown him... then slap him, then drown him again.

"Oppa, ppali. Onew oppa is hungry. No one likes him when he is hungry..." Key looked at me with a shock expression. I started backing away just in case.

"Hana... did you know what you just said? You remembered something from the past. That's... awesome!!" he started jumping up and down. He didn't care if eveyone was looking at him like he was some kind of weirdo. Me and Taemin had to hid our face and walked away.

 

Updated. Please comment :) Really, it keeps me motivated. Minho is getting out of the hospital tomorrow... anticipate it. :) Gamsahamnida.