CHAPTER 7

WE ARE FAMILY (우리는 가족)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

- HAY YA, YA, YA

- Good, very good. Let stop here.

Jiyeon looked at the clock on the wall. It was late already. She couldn't go home anymore. She had to stay and practice for the group, which would attend an important competition next week. She had a busy week.

- Finally, I can eat now._ Beside her passion for martial art, she loved eating. Therefore, the family members called her Dino. It came from the way she ate, and the way she acted when getting angry._ I should call Areum, this girl doesn't know how to take care of herself.

On the other hand, Areum just focused on working without caring about the time. She was the maeknae of the group, so she got much attention and care from the unnies. She usually skipped meal if she worked hard, and Jiyeon knew that.

- Hello, unnie. What's wrong?

- Have you eaten yet?

- Eat? What time?_ She looked at her watch._ What? It's late.

- You forgot your meal again._ Jiyeon sighed, which made Areum giggled._ What's funny?

- Have you eaten, unnie?

- No, but I have my proper reason. I have to teach the excellent students for the upcoming competition.

- I also have work to do._ Areum pouted.

- Your work is long term. It's not like me, there's n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter