CHAPTER 12

WE ARE FAMILY (우리는 가족)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12
 

In USA
- Qri shi, we have a new staff indesigner room._ A man was talking to Qri. They're in a meeting room, but other people had gone.
- Uhm. What else?_ Qri didn't like this manas all. He was a coiner.
- Your project seems good. Don't you think?
- Why do you care so much about myproject. It's my job. It's my work not yours, right?
- You are so skeptical. We arecolleague; I just care about you. You are a strong girl but you are a girl after all. Girl is fragile, so every time you are in bad mood, just call me.
- Thanks for caring about me. I think I should leave now. 
- You'll leave first, right? 
- Yes, our contract is signed so I will be back to Korea in the next flight.
- Oh! I see. See you later.
Responding to his words, Qri just nodded her head. She wanted to leave this room right away in order to stay away from this guy and come back with her family as soon as possible.
In University's Library
Areum came to her university school although she hadgraduated, because she was one of the best students during her studying time. She liked the library of this school most, since it had informative books for her.
- Good evening, miss. I want to borrow these books._ After choosing the books as her documents for her work, Areum went to the librarian to check them.
- Good evening. I haven't seen you here before._ Seohyunasked, she could remember people's faces well.
- Ah, I'm not the student here. This is my card._ Areum gave the card to Seohyun. She saw the other's name. Her name is Seohyun. Seohyun? You had the same name as myunnie.
- Oh. I see. I guess you learn very well, right?_ Seohyun read the card. Lee Areum, this is her name. What a coincidence!
- Ah, yes._ Areum smiled.
- Do you work in linguistic?_ Seohyun noticed the books that Areum borrowed.
- Yeah, I'm a translator.
- That's good. When will you return this?
- I borrow in one week.
- Ok. Here you are._ Seohyun smiled at Areum.
- See you next week._ Areum smiled back.
In Sunshine boutique
Hyomin just entered her favorite boutique. She was looking at thecloths in the shop. She had to choose the outfits for the models.
- Good evening, miss. How can I help you?_ Suddenly, she heard someone's voice behind her.
- Good evening. I am looking for somecloths for the models._ Sunny could realize this person. She was a famous photographer in fashion industry. 
- I see. I'll help you. Can I?_ Sunny didn't want to disturb the other, so she just focused on her work even though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter