CHAPTER 16

WE ARE FAMILY (우리는 가족)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16


In martial art club
- Sooyoung shi, are you listening to me? _ Jiyeon asked Sooyoung while the other just looked out but focused on what Jiyeon was saying. There was no answer from Sooyoung, so Jiyeon had to tap on her shoulder.._ Sooyoung shi!
- Ah! What?_ Sooyoung startled.
- Are you ok?_ Jiyeon noticed that the other wasn't ok.
- I'm ok._ Sooyoung was missing about the other 7, but she didn't know that one was  in front of them._ Jiyeon shi! Do you live with your family?
- Yes._ Jiyeon answered immediately.
- I also live with my family but just a haft of it._ Sooyoung confessed, but she didn't miss this chance_ I'm sorry, but I don't think I can study well today.
Because Sooyoung studied in private, so she wouldn’t make influence on anyone. Jiyeon thought for a while then she decided to take the other to a place.
- Ok, you can rest today? But can you go with me to this place?
Sooyoung thought a bit
- Is that place near here? Because I have to practice this evening.
- Yes. It's near this place. We just need to walk there.
Then both of them went to an orphanage, which was near the martial art club.
In the orphanage
Sooyoung was surprised when Jiyeon took her to this place.  She hadn't gone to any orphanage for 19 years.
- Why do you take me here?
- Ah! I think you'll be happy if you meet the children.
- It seems you love the children so much.
- They are cute, don't you think.?_ Jiyeon smiled and walked in the house, where many children were gathering there._ Come in!
Sooyoung had nothing to say but follow the other. Like Jiyeon expected, they had the great time together.
- Noona! Can you come next time with Jiyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter