CHAPTER 13

WE ARE FAMILY (우리는 가족)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13


In a hospital,1AM
Outside the emergency room, Boram, Qri, Soyeon, Eunjung, Jiyeon and Areum were waiting for Hyomin. Last night, Hyomin fainted in her room. At that time, there were only Soyeon, Hyomin, Jiyeonand Areum in the house. Fortunately, Jiyeon entered her room just in time to see that. Then the girls took her to the hospital and called the others.
Flash back
In JLPHPPL's house, last night,10PM
Hyomin came home with an exhausted face, she felt so tired. She had a sore throat for a few days, but it worse now. She just wanted to take a sleep.
- Minnie, you're home._Soyeon said with a smile while the maknaes hugging her as a welcome way. She smiled at them slightly.
- You seem tired,unnie. Are you ok?_ Areum asked with worried face.
- Yes. You look so pale. Do you need me to take you tohospital?_ Jiyeon asked.
- Yeah, you should have a checkup._ Soyeon added.
- No need. I'm ok. I'm just a bit tired. I go to my room and take a rest now. Call me when it is dinner time._ Hyomin said and went to her room. The others just looked at her back with worried look. In the room, Hyomin lied on the bed and slept, but then she couldn't open her eyes when hearing Jiyeon's voice calling her. About Jiyeon, she was panicked when she couldn't wake Hyomin up, then she found out the others had high fever. Jiyeon called Soyeon and Areum. Three of them took Hyomin to the hospital. It was 10:20PM. When all of them calmed down, they called the others.
In the restaurant,10:30PM
Boram was extremely nervous now. The dishes had just been served for the guest who she hoped was Hyoyeon. Suddenly her phoned rang, it was Soyeon.
- What's wrong, Soyeon?
- Hyomin is in the hospital now.
- What? Why?_ Boram was shocked.
- She fainted in her room and had a fever. 
- Ok. I'll go there now, ok?
- Yes, drive carefully._ Soyeon didn't want anyone else of them had to go in the hospital.
- I know._ Boram quickly left the restaurant. Usually, the restaurant would be close at 11 PM. She was a head chef, so she could go earlier. Because of that guest, Boram wanted to stay, but she couldn't now.
In a film studio,11PM
Eunjung had just finished her work. While fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter