CHAPTER 11

WE ARE FAMILY (우리는 가족)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 11

In MSK Company

- Eunjung, this is your new manager. I hope you two will work well.

- Good morning, Eunjung shi. I'm Kim Taeyeon, your new manager._ Taeyeon said while bowing.

Kim Taeyeon? Is this her? It may be a similar name. There are many people having this name.

- Good morning. I'm Ham Eunjung. Nice to meet you._ Eunjung smiled and bowed her head.

Is it you, unnie? It's your name but…

- Ok, I will let you two here._ The lady said to Taeyeon._ This is Eunjung's  schedule in this week.

- I got it._ Taeyeon said.

After the lady went away, there were only Eunjung and Taeyeon in the room. It was Eunjung's room in this company.

- It's your first time to work as an artist manager. right? Because I haven't seen you before.

- Yes.

- Don't be tensed. I won't eat you, you know?_ Eungjung tried to break the awkwardness, and she succeeded because she made the other laugh.

- You're funny, Eunjung shi._ Taeyeon said. Eunjung smiled brightly as always.

- Ok, let work. What's my today schedule?

- You will have a busy day until 10PM.

- I got that.

In the other room in the same company.

- Yoona, you have many things to do today.

- What's it, unnie?

- You have a shooting for a magazine. You will make film for your MV. It will be released next week.

- I know, unnie._ Yoona smiled at her manager.

- I'm not your fan, Yoona._ Her manager smiled back.

- What else?

- Ah, you also have a talking show at 8PM.

- Do I know many of guests in this show?_ Yoona didn't want to be awkward in variety show, it was not good.

- Yes. Relax, ok. We should go now. The car has come.

In martial art club

- Jiyeon, you have a new student._ Jiyeon's senior called her.

- Yes.

- This is Choi Sooyoung, an athlete.

Choi Sooyoung? It sounds familiar to me.

- I don't need to take this course, couch._ Sooyoung was trying to persuade her couch, she didn't want to practice Taekwondo. It was hard.

- CHOI SOOYOUNG_ Her couch shouted at her.

- I know, I know. I guess you are my Taekwondo couch, right?_ Sooyoung looked at Jiyeon.

- Yes. I'm Park Jiyeon. You're Sooyoung, right? Nice to meet you._ Jiyeon greeted while she was trying to hold her laugh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter