CHAPTER 4

WE ARE FAMILY (우리는 가족)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

They had lived with each other for a month, many things happened. Eunjung was the President of Students, so she had to take care of almost everything. This school was a popular school, so there were many social classes there. The biggest problems were isolation and bullying, fighting. The victims were the students who were weaker, poorer, sillier or had a special background, for instance, the children lived in an orphanage like them. Therefore, Eungjung promised to herself to solve these problems when she was President, and Yuri was one of her targets. At that time, Yuri played with bad students in school, she was influenced. They usually disturbed other students by mugging, threatening them. Eunjung had a plan. She asked all the students to act cool and not to be afraid of them. In the other hand, they had to fight back and did it together. The outstanding students in this movement was Taeyeon because she hated unfair and Yuri.  The plan succeeded, many students left the gang but Yuri. Even though she knew she was wrong. One time, Yuri refused to mug other students and was about to get hit from them. Fortunately, Eunjung and Taeyeon were there on time to save her. After that, that gang was separated, especially, a new friendship was made among three of them. 
From 16 strangers to 16 roommates, from 16 roommates to 16 friends, from 16 friends to 16 members of a family. It had been four years since they knew one another. However, an accident made them get separated, challenged their relationship.
Today was a special day for them. It was anniversary day to mark four years knowing each other. The women and other children also joined with them. They were very happy although the party was simple with popular dishes.
- Jessica, can you help me? _ Hyoyeon said while cutting onions. She cried like a river there.
- No._ It was a simple sentence with full meaning. Hyoyeon knew it was no use begging Jessica, so she asked Tiffany.
- Tiffany, can you? 
- I'm sorry but I think I can't stand that smell, you can ask others, like Qriunnie. _ Tiffany's suggestion made Hyoyeon sweat. She could have a little hope on Jessica but Qri, She knew Tiffany was teasing her.
- Ok, let me. _ Boram appeared like a fairy to Hyoyeon.
- Thanks,unnie. I'll collect vegetables. 
The girls were divided into 4 groups, 4 people a group. They shared work to do. Some went out and bought party hats, ingredients, so on. Some stayed home and made decoration in their room. Some were in the kitchen and made food. The others were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter