CHAPTER 14

WE ARE FAMILY (우리는 가족)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14

In KJLHKKCIS's house, 6AM

- WAKE UP, EVERYBODY. WAKE UP!_ Taeyeon shouted to wake the others up. She also used a small gong to make loud sound.

In the rooms, each of them had a different reaction to the noisy sound in the living room. Sunny tried to use her pillow to cover her ears; Tiffany was rolling on the bed; Yoona just grinned a bit then woke up and rubbed her hair; Sooyoung shouted loudly like always, Yuri wore a big ear cover so she stil slept soundly, she knew this would happen; Jessica just frowned then went back to sleep, nothing could wake her up; Hyoyeon just woke up with sleepy face and sat on the bed; Seohyun was the first one to go in the bathroom. In the house, Sooyoung was the one who was easy to go to sleep; Jessica was the one who was hard to be woken up.

In the dining room

- Here you are!_ Taeyeon said while preparing breakfast for the others. Hyoyeon. Yoona. Seoyun were the first girls to be in the dining room.

- Morning, unnie. _ Seohyun said with a smile.

- Uhm._ Hyoyeon answered with sleepy face.

- What's up, Hyo? You look tired, what time did you sleep last night?_ Sunny asked while stepping down the stairs. Tiffany and Sooyoung were next to her.

- Yeah, unnie. What's wrong with you?_ Yoona was the one who kept silent spoke up now.

- I 'll tell this when Jessica and Yuri are here.

- Is that serious?_ Sunny asked and tried to make the atmosphere not be tensed.

- Yeah. Should I wake them up?_ Tiffany asked with bewildered face.

- We should wake Jessica unnie up but Yuri unnie. She just came home at 5PM._ Sooyoung said.

- Is it about them?_ Tiffany asked. She could sense something, because she had same situation yesterday. Moreover, Hyoyeon was a calm person, she rarely became like this unless… Hyoyeon didn't say anything but she nodded her head slightly. The others became hurry than ever. Taeyeon decided to wake Jessica and Yuri up. This was emergency!

Now, Taeyeon faced to face with to two Grim Reaper. She inhaled hard, then she stepped toward Yuri's bed.

- Yuri, wake up._ Taeyeon shook Yuri's shoulde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter