CHAPTER 17

WE ARE FAMILY (우리는 가족)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 17

 

In the place where Star Couple began

This was the first day Eunjung and Yoona joined in a variety show like this.

- This is the first time we met each other in one of the hottest show that you have waited for a long time, and now we meet two important persons. From the right corner, please welcome the beautiful singer – Im Yoona._ The MC said.

- Hello everyone, I'm Im Yoona. 

- Hello, do you know anything about your partner?

- I know some rumor about that person. I'm so eager to know who that person is._ Yoona was worried now, even though she knew information from her unnie, but she can't help to seeing that person in front of her eyes.

- And the other person is Ham Eunjung-a talented actress._ From the left corner, Eunjung appeared with a bright smile.

- Hello, everybody. I'm Ham Eunjung.

- Ok, I guess you know each other, right?_ The MC asked.

- This fact can make you guys surprised, but we haven’t met each other in real life even though we’re in the same company_ Yoona’s words made all the MCs and audience astonished.

- Yes, it’s true. It maybe because we’re too busy, but now we met each other, so I’m happy now.

- Really? So are you looking forward to meet her?

- You can say that because she is pretty and has a beautiful voce, so I hope I can work with her some day, and thanks to this show I can make it._ Eunjung confessed.

- How about you, Yoona shi?

- Me? Of course I also want to see her._ Yoona had butterflies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter