Start

We are won
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As decided daesung was ready to guide the couples to the company site which Mr.kwon has purchased to start a new construction business, and for that the cousins were appointed various roles.

They were standing together at the mansion exit when daesung turned around while they gave a suspicious look.

“Well, I have noticed you cousins don’t converse at all. Any problem?” he questioned.

They laughed sheepishly. Kai jumped forward and placed his arms around sehun “Look we are close” he answered.

Sehun forced a smile but inside was burning with rage “Of course, bro” he said also throwing his arms around kai.

Suho hugged chanyeol immediately “I love my brothers” he commented but was inwardly feeling to punch his stomach. Chanyeol showed a bright smile “Yes, we are inseperable” he said.

Kyungsoo and baekhyun were awkwardly eyeing each other and hugged immediately “Bro!!! You are an angel” said kyungsoo showing his teeth.

“My brother, you are too kind to say that” baekhyun commented giving a half smile.

They hugged collectively faking a smile at daesung.

“Oh, the girls aren’t close yet right? This is my sweet wife eunji” chanyeol said pulling her closer while she fidgeted, trying to get out of his grip “Haha….chanyeol stop it” she gave a half smile.

“This is my lovely wife namjoo” kyungsoo introduced her, taking her hand in his he kissed. Namjoo flushed and pulled her hand back “Hello, i hope we get along” she replied embarrassed.

Sehun immediately hugged hayoung from behind “Hayoung, isn’t she beautiful?” he praised. She faked a smile and was uncomfortable as he was closer “Nice to meet you” she replied hesitantly.

“Hii….i am bomi, baekhyun’s wife. Pleased to meet you” she hugged baekhyun tightly while he was pushing her gently “Please look after her” he requested, trying to brush her hand without anybody’s notice.

Suho eyed chorong difficultly and she immediately responded “I am chorong, suho’s wife” she bowed.  Suho relaxedly held her hand “Pretty isn’t she?” he complemented while she looked at him shocked and then turned red.

Kai introduced naeun “My hot wife, naeun” he kissed her head. She turned scarlet and playfully hit his chest “I am not. Please excuse my husband” she said shyly.

The girls glanced at each other from head to toe thinking they are not bad but thought to themselves they are the most prettiest there.

Well, people need to positive. Anyway, the animosity between the brothers didn’t let them to befriend each other and they forced themselves to hate the other girls too.

Daesung interrupted their talks “Let’s proceed” he said and they followed his request.

Before them were a row of latest model luxurious cars. Their jaws dropped looking at those as they just dreamt of having one glance in the past but today, they are witnessing this scene with their own eyes.

Their eyes twinkled in delight upon learning that those cars were theirs officially.

They squealed internally containing their smiles but truthfully they wanted to jump in joy at the moment.

Daesung handed a key to a couple each “These are your cars from today. Use it as you like” he said and handed them to the men.

“Girls, you have got the cars too but it may take time to get delivered, also a personal chauffer is appointed if you aren’t comfortable driving on your own” he informed.

The girls couldn’t hide their excitement at all.

He then handed credit cards and cash individually “These are for your expenses” he informed.

Their eyes twinkled at the sight of the bunch of notes which they couldn’t even earn annually.

They couldn’t believe it was happening so fast.  Uncle scrooge is not stingy anymore huh?  The thoughts ran through their minds.

The girls were happy too as they don’t need to depend on their fake husbands and are given their own expenses.

They were a little iffy about doing the house works and helping the guys in the office but looking at these luxuries they decided to not whine about it and enjoy it to the fullest extent. Who knows until when it lasts? Enjoy while we can. They thought in their minds.

Hopping in their individual cars the couples followed daesung who was showing the way.

Stepping down the cars they looked around the proposed site. As expected there was no sign of the start of the work. It was just an empty plot. Not only that it wasn’t in a well developed area but an isolated place.

The idea of building a company at this place was looking absurd to them but since they took this challenge they kind of expected this.

Daesung’s eyes sparkled watching their flustered and hopeless expressions.

“You got a problem?” he smirked in triumph.

“No” they answered together.

“Good, that’s it. My job is done. Now your work starts” he said walked away humming some tune just to irritate them.

They noticed him secretly observing them from a far. They sighed together at the thought of continuing to act even outside the house.

The cousins stood together with their partners. Nobody initiated the talk.Their pride never lets them to talk to each other.

After they looked around the area, they gathered at the same place.

“I am going to start with the lay outs of the company you better do you work” baekhyun snarled at them.

Sehun was pissed “You don’t need to tell me. The materials will be ready. I know how to do my job” he hissed.

“The labourers will be ready on the right day. After all, I am expert in this” kai praised himself.

“For all that we require money and only i can bring the investment” suho smirked explaining his importance.

“Losers, everbody are praising themselves. Who will give you money? What we first need is marketing?” chanyeol interrupted.

“You are nothing but big talks. First do something and then talk. Until that you better shut your mouths” kyungsoo glowered.

The men started arguing turning the plot into a battle ground. The girls had to step in to stop them from getting into a fight.

They dragged their respective husbands and immediately left to their respective cars.

Sehun and hayoung were together in their brand new car, driving around the city.

“This car is so cool” hayoung squealed, her eyes shifting from one side of the interior to other.

“See? Didn’t i tell you it will be fun?” sehun praised himself, saying it will benefit her too.

“I am telling you these luxuries are nothing i will give you more” he stated telling her to support him.

Hayoung fell back on the seat “Oppa, luxuries are good but these are not everything in this world” she said sorrowfully.

Shifting his eyes from the road to her, he noticed her expression was a painful one.

Wondering what happened to her, he finally took the courage and asked “Hey, don’t you need to inform your family about your whereabouts or something. I am sure they might be worried you know?”.

Startled she looked at him. Wiping the sweat on her forehead “Didn’t i mention there is nobody in my family?” she explained, laughing nervously.

Suspicious of her words he kept looking at her. The way she answered wasn’t satisfactory at all. She then muttered sadly “I am all alone”.

Sehun could sense her feeling down “Well, i am with you now so you are not alone” he shot the words.

Thanks to his considerate words a smile spread on her lips. Though she knows he didn’t mean much it helped her cheer up “Thank you oppa” she looked at him happily.

Sehun’s heart thumped watching her showing a sincere smile. A smile emerged on his lips but he shifted his eyes to the road and continued driving.

Locating an ice cream store she asked him to pull the brakes. Sehun, who was puzzled, gave a questioning look to her.

“Just thought you might feel better and since we will be staying for a long time together let’s be friends….if you wish to?” she proposed “Hey, if we aren’t friends we might not act properly you know?” she suggested.

Though sehun wanted to keep things purely professional but gave in satisfied with her thought “Sure” he answered.

Shaking his hand vigourously she smiled and he felt flustered.

She laughed watching him getting flustered “Hey, oh sehun? I mean oppa…” she raised her hands in the defeat when he glared “You don’t have a girlfriend?” she asked curiously.

He just raised his eyebrows questioning her why she is asking this out of blue.

As if understanding she answered “No, i mean wouldn’t it be better if you could just ask your girlfriend to play this role. You would find it comfortable to talk to her probably” she expressed.

Sehun smiled immediately but somehow hayoung found it skeptical. Am i imagining or did he just fake a smile?

“I don’t have a girlfriend. I better not have one” he gave a vague answer.

Hayoung didn’t want to pry in his life as they became friends after much difficulty.

Instantly, he changed his mood “Want some ice cream to start our friendship?” he asked lively and she could deny watching the sparkle in his eyes.

“Your treat…One is not enough for me though” she commented shrugging her shoulders.

Sehun couldn’t believe his ears “What are you, a black hole?....You were just handed pocket money and on that i am paying you too…..so stingy” he stamped his feet but actually was just pretending.

Hayoung laughed ignoring his comments. Sehun got down the car to bring ice cream leaving hayoung alone.

Noticing the girls turning around and looking at him she rolled her eyes “Now that i see, he is quite handsome, no actually really handsome and manly too. Well his attitude is a bit…meh!!......Wonder why he doesn’t have a girlfriend? Well, that is none of my business as long as i get accomodation and money i am happy” she ignored.

She giggled watching him running with ice cream in his two hands. Shaking her head she helped him with the door.

Sehun got in immediately “Gosh, i couldn’t breathe in there” he complained, positioning himself on the seat.

Smiling hayoung looked behind him and her eyes went round watching a man behind their car. As he was about to look her way, she immediately hugged sehun.

He was perplexed, also nervous “H…hayoung??” he called.

She buried her head in his broad chest, panicking she answered “Oppa….oppa please…let me…don’t move” she mumbled breathing heavily.

Due to the body temperature rising, the ice cream in his hands kept melting.

He could neither hug her back nor push her away “What is wrong? Hayoung? Y…you don’t need to do this? We are not at home and neither that secretary is here” he expressed controlling his heart.

She peeked behind his shoulder and noticed the man was gone. Heaving a sigh of relief she calmed down only to realize she was in sehun’s arms.

Immediately she retreated, turning red in embarrassment she mumbled “S…sorry….that…I was rehearsing…yeah” she made an excuse nibbling on her lower lip.

He kept looking at her dazed while she clicked her fingers “Ice cream!!” she pointed while he gave a short laugh feeling embarrassed.

He handed it immediately and turned to the other side stuffing it in his mouth.

Suho noticed chorong was unsually quiet. She kept looking outside the window of the car depressed as suho is always indifferent when he is in front of her.

He acts all lovely in front of his cousins and others but while they are alone he never bothers to look at her.

Suho pulled the car aside. Chorong who didn’t even notice that was startled when suho placed his hand on hers.

“Are you alright?” he asked concerned.

She nodded reluctantly.

“Amber and changsub wanted to meet us? Shall we go?” he consented.

Chorong replied half heartedly “Sure” and kept quiet.

Suho was sure it was due to yesterday’s incident but he couldn’t clear the misunderstanding. Even if he did what reason will he give?

Changsub and amber were waiting at a restaurant.

As soon as amber’s eyes landed on them she waved “Here comes the newly weds” she cheered.

Chorong faked a smile and joined them.

Changsub noticed a cold atmosphere between them so excused and took suho aside “What is wrong?” he asked.

Sighing he explained what happened.

Nodding changsub replied “Man, i agree what you are doing is right but consider her side too. She thinks you married her truthfully and is dreaming about you”.

Suho scoffed on hearing him explaining “Don’t you think this happened because of your lie?”.

Changsub threw his hands in the air “Fine, but now she is your wife on the paper. I am not saying to cheat her but atleast be warm and kind to her. Look if you are thinking about me you don’t have to. Do what you want to. I don’t care at all” he shrugged his shoulders.

Suho glowered on watching him act casually.

Meanwhile, chorong was with amber. She kept on talking to her but chorong was inattentive.

“Is everything fine?” amber questioned shaking her arm.

Maintaining her smile chorong shook her head “I don’t think suho likes me” she explained troubled.

Amber smiled in response “Look chorong, suho and us, we were friends since high school. I know him very well. Even though he is a jerk but he will never hurt anybody purposefully”.

Realising she is not convinced amber added “Well, if he doesn’t like you, then make him to. Try your best so that he can come to like you. Simple, right?”

Chorong found hop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter