Unexpected twist

We are won
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breakfast time in the mansion is like filming a real life drama and the director of this movie is Mr.kwon, the stingy uncle scrooge. Oh, and the cruel assistant is daesung who observes them with his hawk like eyes.

The girls were at the table.The atmosphere was freezing cold. Nobody initiated the talks, even if their eyes met accidentally they would show attitude and roll their eyes at each other.

They were doing exactly what their fake husbands told them to, no….trained them to. They were taught ‘Do not befriend a rival’s wife’ and ‘Enemy’s wife is enemy too’. Even if they thought the men are being childish they couldn’t take a first step. While, the men, they were always at each others throats.

Mr.kwon left after his breakfast but daesung was relaxedly eating more like eyeing the couples.

“Oppa, here coffee” hayoung handed a cup of coffee to sehun. Grinning widely he took it and caught her hands underneath.

Startled hayoung looked at him puzzled thinking it might be a mistake but he grinned widely, realizing the others noticed it too “Thanks my dear wife. It would be really good if i would drink coffee the other way” he winked.  went agape. She rolled her eyes at him feeling disgusted.

Listening to that some burned their mouths while drinking hot coffee.

Chanyeol was busy doing his work at the table. Watching daesung, eunji acted “Chanyeol, eat your breakfast peacefully please” she pleaded.

Smiling broadly he turned towards her “Aah….feed me” he opened his mouth, wiggled his eyebrows. fell wide open.

Urgently she took a spoonful of food and shoved in his mouth, and then pinched his arm secretly. He couldn’t shout because his mouth was full.

“Ah” kyungsoo shouted rubbing his eyes. It was another trick.

 “Oppa” namjoo panicked “what’s wrong?” she asked while he replied still rubbing “Something fell in my eyes” he complained.

“Oh poor guy” naeun commented but kai immediately stopped her saying he is acting.

Namjoo blew into his eyes gently “Is it okay?” she asked troubled. Bumping his forehead to hers he smiled “Hmmm…the pain is now gone” he commented.

Namjoo turned around biting her lips while he kept looking at her intently.

Everybody present there cringed and curled their fingers.

Chorong was eating cookies. Suho asked her to pass the bread so she placed it in and then reached with her hands.

“Oh i wanted cookies too” he commented. After noticing there are none left in the jar, he took the one from chorong’s mouth and ate it.

Her heart thumped on his action while he was clueless not until naeun squealed “Kyaaa…indirect kiss”.

Suho almost spit the cookie out and glanced at chorong who was red as a tomato. His scratched his head embarrassed.

Kai glared at naeun saying what she is doing helping them.

Pouting naeun kept quiet. She got up; decided to bring something from the kitchen but kai grabbed her hand “Where are you going? Don’t go” and pulled her on to his lap.

Bewildered she looked at him and then the others nervously, still sitting on his lap “Jongin, others are watching” she hit him playfully, covering her cheeks. She sat in her place fanning her hot face.

Others covered their eyes feeling embarrassed too.

Kai smirked discovering his plan was successful, mostly looking at naeun’s blushed cheeks.

Baekhyun was done with breakfast and got up to leave “Bomi, i am done. I am feeling tired. I don’t want to eat” he expressed.

Bomi was depressed she didn’t do anything yet.  She wanted to do something extraordinary, after all her reputation as an actress was at stake.

Thinking of a plan she grinned. Immediately she grabbed his hand. He turned around puzzled, watching her expression he knew she was upto something.

“Baekhyun, you must be tired right? You didn’t let me sleep the whole night. Look i am sleepy too. Let’s go and rest” she commented shyly, biting her lips.

His eyes popped out of its sockets and not a word escaped from his mouth. Nobody could take this extreme blow and everybody present spat the food from their mouths.

After glancing at each other embarrassed, they escaped immediately.

Baekhyun was so astonished on her statement that he didn’t even bother to hit her and ended up leaving the place urgently.

Bomi was so proud of herself. Yes!! Good work, actress yoon.  She praised herself.

Daesung rushed to his boss’s room to inform him about the cousins’ behavior. He does that everyday giving an update.

He knocked the door before entering.

The old man was resting on the rocking chair “Yes, daesung” he gestured using his finger to come in. His eyes were still closed, he was that talented. Just by his movements he could tell.

“Boss” daesung came inside after shutting the door.

“So, did you see any improvement?” he asked about the cousins, asking if they get along with each other. He was well aware of their pretend acting and fake affection.

“No, boss those kids are still the same” he informed, telling their fake acting is unbearable to watch.

“Hmm…” his voice clearly showed disappointment. He recollected the discussion with his sisters.


Before they were offered to compete, their mothers, the six sisters gathered together at a suite in a luxurious hotel.

They all sat tensed watching the expensive items placed in the suite.

“What is wrong?” Mrs.Oh, sehun’s mother asked Mrs.Park, chanyeol’s mother as she looked troubled over something.

“What should i do with that son of mine? He is just…” she sighed recollecting the incident she witnessed at chanyeol’s place with eunji in his bed .

“I understand. My son is no less. I am calling him since yesterday but he doesn’t respond to my calls” Mrs.Do, kyungsoo’s mother was worried.

“Do you have any idea why we gathered over here?” asked Mrs.Kim, suho’s mother bringing them back to the current situation they are in.

“Well, i heard about it but it is hard to believe” reasoned Mrs.Kim, kai’s mother.

They raised their eyebrows at her telling her to explain.

“Actually, our brother has called us to discuss about something” Mrs.Byun, baekhyun’s mother informed them.

Their mouths fell wide open on hearing that.

“Our brother? You mean our own big brother Kwon dong il?” Mrs. Oh questioned, surprisingly.

The discussion halted when they heard the footsteps coming towards them. The door opened and stepped in an elderly man, who was short but had an authoritative look. He looks shrewd and arrogant. He was also a stingy, so he was nicknamed Mr.Scrooge.

The sisters stood up on his arrival, their eyes welled up as they saw him after many years. He never meets them, was always distinct. He was their only elder brother and family after they lost their parents.

They never knew the reason why he cut his ties off and withdrew him from their love. Yet their love for their brother never faded, perhaps because he was their blood.

“Brother!!” the ladies rushed to him and landed in his arms together.

The man was still the same strict and disciplined but the corner of his lips turned up watching the love and affection his sisters showed him.

They settled down after greetings, asking their well wishes and other family stuff.

“I am sorry. I called you all to meet me at this place. I was ashamed to meet you all so suddenly after a long time. There was no specific reason yet i withdrew myself away from you” he expressed his sadness and his eyes delivered the same pain.

“There is something i need to discuss. Infact, a favour to ask you all” he reasoned why he called them.

The women nodded telling him to proceed.

“I want to give my property to one of your sons. I want an heir” he stated.

They all were dumbfounded at his request.

“I know you well my sisters. You won’t be willing to take my property like this” he thought to himself.

Noticing their expressions he added “As you know i don’t have any children of my own. I decided to give my property to the person worthy of it” he expressed smiling.

They were happy watching their brother’s smile; it was as if watching a new side of him. They showed him their sincere eye smiles.

“I am sure they might object to compete against each other. Those kids are so close to each other” he said happily recollec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter