Honeymoon

We are won
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The topic of honeymoon brought the couples to an egde. The girls nudged the guys, asking them what was happening, the guys were thinking of plans to avoid going on the honeymoon.

Mr.Kwon was way ahead of them in terms of implementing plans. He glanced at daesung telling him to notice the expressions on their faces. The colour of their face drained. Secretly, he gave a thumsup indicating their plan is taking a perfect shape.

“Why are are you all so shocked?” he innocently asked, feigning ignorance.

Some were massaging their heads; some were racking their brains thinking of plans and some were swallowing the saliva to wet their already dry throats.

They didn’t expect this blow. If it was bowling, they would call it a strike. They underestimated their uncle scrooge.

“You just got married recently and aren’t spending time with your lovely wives. This is not done. I feel responsible” uncle scrooge was surely enjoying this.

Next, came their replies…..excuses…. instantly.

“But uncle, how can we? We didn’t even start with the work?” sehun came up with the idea.

“Yes, uncle, the construction of the building itself has not started yet” baekhyun came behind, with his plan.

“I don’t think it is right time to take a break from work when we didn’t even start” kai shrugged his shoulders, implying it is a bad idea.

“There is a lot to do and we can’t be leisurely taking a vacation” chanyeol objected.

“We will go some other time it is not like we won’t find an opportunity again” reasoned suho.

“Uncle, we are fine. I really appreciate your kind thoughts but i don’t think we can go have fun at this crucial time” kyungsoo apologized.

They click together only in these times.  Mr. Kwon sighed.

He acted as if he was depressed “Kids, i thought it is a great opportunity for you all but if you are so against it there is nothing i can do” he took a deep sigh.

From the corner of his eyes he glanced at daesung telling him to implement plan B. They were well aware that they will come up with such silly excuses.

He stepped in “Boss, its no use. Here we are giving an opportunity to help them with the company but i guess they just want to struggle on their own” he took the envelopes back and walked towards the old man lazily, guiding him towards his room.

As soon as they heard that they were curious.

“Uncle!!” they called together and then frowned looking at each other.

“I felt as if somebody called me?” their notorious uncle acted.

“Might be a hallucination” daesung added fire to it.

They immediately gathered around them.

“Looks like we will take your advice uncle” kyungsoo accepted.

“You are doing this for us. It is rude to object it” kai snatched the envelope from daesung’s hands.

Baekhyun grabbed the opportunity “You were saying something?” he requested to tell them.

Suho blinked his eyes in anticipation “So, uncle what opportunity were you talking about?” he curiously asked.

Mr.Kwon smiled inwardly, glancing at daesung through the corner of his eyes.

“Fine, since you are pleading so much” he grinned “Daesung” he ordered him to explain them.

Daesung immediately followed “Boss opened a new luxury resort recently and it is a big hit. He threw a big party where all our investors are invited. Not only that our clients and various business man are attending it too. So boss thought it will be a good opportunity for you all. Along with the honeymoon you might get a chance to improve business relations. Not only that, you can enjoy yourselves as the resort has everything. It is a major attraction among the people these days. They are crowding and you hardly get tickets” he explained.

“Unfortunately, you don’t want to go” he sighed, inwardly laughing at them.

“Who said we aren’t going?” sehun reflected on his earlier decision.

“I mean we are ever ready if it is romance” chanyeol winked.

Daesung grinned imagining their fake romance but too bad their uncle was ahead of them  “So, you are ready to go on your honeymoon?” he asked.

The cousins cheered together “Yes”.

Mr.Kwon chuckled as they are so gullible “Then, we will be leaving tomorrow” he announced.

Their mouths fell wide open “You are coming along?” they shouted together.

“Ofcourse, i am holding a party remember?” he shrugged his shoulders.

Daesung immediately handed the envelopes back and both left the place urgently saying they have some important task to attend.

The girls wanted to discuss about the guys’ decision of going on a honeymoon as they didn’t even bother to ask for their opinion. The men escaped saying they have meetings to attend.

In the evening, the men returned from the meetings tired. As soon as they got home, they got into argument with the girls. They complained saying they decided on their own.

Finally, the couples had no choice but to go on this honeymoon. They were already frustrated on that their families called them saying they wanted to give them tips for their honeymoon. Personally they would come to give those tips if informed sooner they revealed. The couples felt relieved they didn’t know earlier.

Eventually, the day arrived where they will be leaving for the honeymoon. They expected a fancy place but it was just busan. They couldn’t believe their uncle made such a fuss over just busan but the name honeymoon had such an affect on them. The couples got ready for their departure to the airport.

Boarding the flight, they sat together in their assigned seats. They were excited to travel by business class. As the couples decided to think of it as a friendly trip, the girls were excited to spend time and enjoy. They were really bored to stay in that house.

The journey was not that tiring and within no time they arrived their uncle’s resort. As they arrived at the luxury resort, their jaws dropped. It was extra ordinary. It was so big that they were shocked. “It is named seasons, as there is everything related to every seasons. You will get everything here. It is like a different city” praised daesung. It had literally everything from private beach, ski resort, water park, casino, clubs, restaurants, shopping malls…..name it.

“Hope you all have good time here” Mr.kwon said and walked away. Daseung gave them the key to their assigned rooms. Their luggage was dropped at their respective rooms. Noticing their rooms were closer to each other the cousins frowned.  No peace of mind here too. They rolled their eyes at each other.

Frowning the couples left to their own rooms.  As their uncle planned the room was small and had only one bed. They sighed watching that but they took it lightly later, their reasoning was they won’t be in the room however. After freshening up and taking a bit of rest they decided to enjoy themselves.

Baekhyun was busy doing his drawings even in the room. Bomi rolled her eyes at him. He is so boring.  “Baekhyun, we are on our honeymoon? Stop working” she mocked.

Turning around he gave a death glare “I know that very well but did you forget we are a fake couple? Or did this farce get to your head?” he asked twisting his mouth.

Faking a smile, she hit his head playfully “I know that very well but you are forgetting something important dear hubby” she said.

This girl is dancing on my head. He frowned, massaging his head “What…” he was interrupted “We need to show your stingy uncle for that we need to get out of our room. Let’s go out” she encouraged.

Sighing he pushed his work aside and got out of the room with bomi after getting ready.

They were at the lobby when bomi fell behind and placed her hands on baekhyun’s eyes “There is a surprise for you” she said softly.

He yanked her hands “Bomi, stop it this instance. You are behaving like this again” he ordered but she didn’t remove it. A second later she moved her hands on her own. Adjusting his eyes to the brightness he blinked few times.

His eyes landed on taeyeon who was at the reception exactly in front of his eyes. He turned towards bomi while she wiggled her eyebrows “You need to thank me” she smirked.

Happily he hugged her tightly “Thank you so much bomi. How did you do that?” he asked excitedly. Bomi was surprised at his sudden gesture.

“I have my sources?” she proudly announced breaking the hug.

He picked her up in his arms and twirled her around happily. Bomi was surprised and held him tightly. Taeyeon who was in front of them was stunned. She noticed bomi in his arms and felt awkward.

“Do i know you?” bomi acted  while baekhyun suppressed his laughter. Placing her finger on her chin she acted as if recollecting “Oh, taeyeon unnie, what a surprise? You are here?” bomi asked placing her arms around baekhyun’s neck. She smirked at him while he grinned.

“We are on our honeymoon” baekhyun informed just to piss her off.

“Oh, i am on a holiday with my friend, excuse me” she felt annoyed and  left dragging her bags. Tiffany followed  her after giving them weird looks.

They laughed together. He dropped her on the floor “So lover boy, lets get your girl on this honeymoon” she pinched his nose.

He pinched her cheeks happily “Yes, wifey” he chuckled.

Now, look how happy this jilted lover is. She shook her head in disbelief.

“Seriously? How did you do it?” he asked puzzled, a bright smile appeared on his face.

Bomi smiled watching him happy “I tricked her by saying she won a lottery and a free vacation for two. I was sure she is going to come, i mean who in the world isn’t interested in free things” she shrugged her shoulders.

Baekhyun looked at her in awe “You are not so bad actually?” he smiled at her.

Hugging his arm “You are very late in realizing this husband” she pouted and her eyebrows rose.

“Yeah…sorry maam” he brought his hands together asking for forgiveness.

“Buy me something” she whispered in his ear. Before a frown could appear on his face she whispered “She is back”.

Glancing at taeyeon from the corner of his eyes secretly he leaned closer to bomi.

Bomi pushed him gently and blushed “Baekhyun, stop it” she whined and ran away covering her cheeks.

Drama queen. He chuckled and ran after her “Hey, bomi….wait”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at them “If i knew they were here, i would never come to this place” she said annoyed.

Tiffany was confused “It shouldn’t matter to you. I mean they are free to go anywhere. We are here to enjoy so let’s do that” she suggested.

“You are right” taeyeon agreed and they left to explore the area.

Taeyeon and tiffany arrived at the restaurant and took a seat. They immediately placed the order and were chatting deciding about the plans to spend the days here. The food arrived and they were almost ready to taste. Taeyeon brought the spoon to .

“Baekhyun!! No!!! People are watching us” bomi giggled. They were seated within their sight.

Sighing taeyeon threw her spoon aside. Tiffany who glanced at this wondered at her behavior “What’s wrong?” she was puzzled.

Taeyeon massaged her forehead “What’s wrong? You are asking me that? I mean look at them. How shameless” she clicked her tongue.

Tiffany glanced at baekhyun and bomi who were purposefully acting lovey dovey feeding each other food. Bomi would act shy while baekhyun would stare at her lovingly.

From anybody’s point of view they were a regular couple on their honeymoon but only they know the truth.

Tiffany was dumbfounded with her friends behavior “Weird, why are you affected by them so much?  By any chance, are you…..?” she was interrupted by taeyeon “Don’t even!!”.

She let out a laugh “Seriously, can’t believe you are thinking that. Me and …..please!! I don’t care” she was pissed off.

“You know what i am going to rest” she threw the napkin and marched to her room but not before eyeing the lovely couple.

Tiffany ran after her saying she didn’t mean that.

Baekhyun sighed watching that “It is really difficult. I don’t think she is the type to get jealous. I mean….” he was disappointed.

Bomi grabbed his hand quickly and dragged him towards their room “You, don’t be depressed. We haven’t done anything yet” she encouraged him.

“But” he objected and she shut him by placing her finger on his lips “Trust me, baekhyun” she encouraged. He was surprised but she gave no chance to think about it more and dragged him away.

They reached the corridor and were almost near their room. Suddenly bomi quickly pulled baekhyun to the wall when she heard the opposite room’s door opening.

Baekhyun was puzzled “What the??.....you are at it again. I told you….”. She immediately grabbed his head and buried in her neck “B….baekhyun…..please….no” she started acting.

“Bomi….i am….” Baekhyun was dumbfounded by her act but she whispered “Your girl is here. Continue the act”.

He became attentive when he noticed taeyeon coming out of the room. He quickly pulled bomi closer and hugged her tightly.

She hugged him back taking deep breaths and whispering his name in a low moan. From the corner of her eyes she could see taeyeon looking at them through the door dumbfounded.

Baekhyun pretended to kiss her neck while she dug her nails in his hair gently pulling them “B….baekhyun…..not….not here….please”.

He broke the hug and cupped her cheeks. Intently looking into her eyes he smiled. Bomi winked at him implying he was not bad at acting too.

“It is a surprise for you. I booked her room exactly opposite to ours” she whispered and let out a giggle.

He pulled bomi much closer bumping their foreheads also secretly watching taeyeon from the corner of his eyes.

Blushing bomi pushed him gently “Stop it, others are watching” she covered her face with her palms shyly.

He rolled his eyes for that.

“Come on, do something. She is watching us” she whispered to him. “What? no way?” he objected.

“Do it or else no girl” she glared at him. Gritting his teeth he obeyed.

He leaned closer “B…bomi” his melodious voice rang in her ears. Bomi stared into his eyes while he kept inching closer to her.

The distance between them was a just an inch when she placed her hand immediately on his chest. Holding her breath she looked at him with a difficult expression. Even he was taken aback with the expression she had on her face.

Her eyes landed on taeyeon who was still and had a difficult expression on her face.

Giggling bomi continued her act, shyly covering her face with her palms “You are not getting any kiss”. Removing her hands from her face “I am embarrassed” she bit her lips looking at him.

Suddenly taeyeon came to senses and passed by them immediately. As soon as she was gone baekhyun immediately dragged bomi to their room.

Locking the door from the inside he was pissed off “You are going overboard. How could you ask me to do that?” he complained.

Her jaw dropped “I am going overboard. Man, you are the one who is. I just told you to act and wow…..you were nearly kissing me? What a jerk?….on top of that scolding me? …hello??” she shrugged her shoulders.

Clapping his hands “Wow…..yoon bomi, the great actress. I wasn’t going to kiss you too. There is something called pretend. How dare you call me a jerk? I have no intention to kiss you do you get that? What kind of ty actress are you? No professionalism at all” he burst out.

“Excuse me?????” she pointed at herself “ty actress? Me? I am helping you and here you are calling me names. Excellent!!” she raged. “Yes, for money” he was equally pissed off.

Both were silently looking at each other breathing heavily. Massaging his head he sighed “Sorry….that” he was apologetic.

Twisting “Fine!!” she answered reluctantly.

Grabbing her hand in manly manner he made her sit on the bed. Pulling a chair he sat opposite to her “Look, I was just angry. No matter what i do she isn’t going to pay any attention. You even went as far as bringing her here. I am really thankful for that but…..” he was interrupted.

“I understood the problem. I mean why she doesn’t see your efforts. I realized and trust me i can help you……of course, for a price” she blinked her eyes.

Giving a broken laugh he leaned on the chair “I don’t understand you….Fine, i will listen to your theory” he gestured her to proceed.

Grabbing the apple for the table she took a bite “Simple, she doesn’t see you as a man” she declared.

Baekhyun rose to twist her ear but she warned “Don’t you……”. He stopped with that. “Listen to me!!” she whined and explained when no objection came from him.

“She thinks of you as a kid or mostly younger brother as you told me before. Never she has seen you as a man. No matter what type of acts or plays we do she wont be bothered by it. But….i did see a slight change in her attitude since the day i met her and that difference was due to me” she expressed.

Shrugging his shoulders “So? We tried today” he explained.

“No, man….she needs to see you in a new light. She needs to see you as a man not a younger brother or a kid she grew up with. Show her your manly side and for that yoon actress is by your side” she selfpraised.

“I’m impressed” he smiled at her. Snatching the apple from her hand he took a bite from it “You….surprise me sometimes” he glanced at her with twinkle in his eyes.

Bomi smiled contently “Hmm….and you called me ty actress” she pouted.

He threw the apple to her.  Taking a bite she smiled secretly “Such a sly person can’t even say sorry nicely but giving an apple” she mumbled.

Baekhyun smiled when the words reached his ears “You are not a fool i guess” he remarked that she decoded the meaning behind giving the apple.

“A fool in love is you” she mocked, twisting . He laughed.

With a sincere smile he looked at intently. Innocent….but mysterious. She is like a puzzle.

“So, do I get an increase in pay for this wonderful idea?” bomi was before his face blinkling.

Snapping from his reverie he moved back in surprise “ No way, not happening” he shook his head. I take back. I must be insane, this liar and thief is not normal at all. Innocent my foot she is….

He sighed looking at her smirking “Looks like a lot is going on in your head?” he asked.

Smiling widely “Right” she winked thinking of plans.

 

Suho and chorong were in their room. She expected the mood to be romantic as they were on their honeymoon but it was far from what she has expected.

Suho was so moody and dazed that he didn’t even pay attention to the small room they have been assigned to.

From past two days chorong noticed suho was a bit off. He would secretly glance at his phone and let out a sigh. When chorong would be around him he would hide it instantly.

Suspicious of his behavior chorong decided to investigate. Noticing him letting out a sigh she finally questioned “What is it? You are quite disturbed from the past few days. Any problem?”.

Shocked at her cross questioning, he gulped “No, nothing at all. What problem do i have?” he gave a short reply. She saw through him.

Adamantly, chorong suggested “Look suho; please share your troubles with me. I don’t know if i can solve them but i am pretty sure it will help you reduce your burden”.

Giving a pleasing smile, he took her hands in his “Thanks a bunch but this problem is not that big to discuss. With time i am sure it will fade away” he said looking at her with a stoic expression.

His words didn’t make any sense to her but along with that she could see his eyes were definitely sad and painful.

She was sure he was carrying some painful things in his heart. When he glanced at the bridal doll they saw at the store before their wedding, his eyes depicted the same.

Anyway, suho was tight lipped until the end.

“Let’s eat something. I am starving” he suggested they should go out.

“Hmm” chorong simply replied.

Noticing her dazed he sighed. He was about to comfort her, also assure her not to be worried about him.

A phone call disturbed them. His eyes darted watching the name flashing on the screen.

Instantly, he glanced at chorong who noticed his anxious eyes.

“Hello?” he took the call. She was expecting him to take it privately but he didn’t for which she was thankful.

“Yes, i don’t think….” he tried to make an excuse but dropped the thought “Okay….yes, i will try to come with my wife but i am not sure” he explained, glanced at chorong with a smile.

She stood confused. Suho ended the call and turned to her “Chorong, get ready. We are going out. You are not tired right?” he asked hesitantly.

A smile appeared on her face “Okay….but  who was on the phone earlier?” she asked about the details of the call. Again she could see his eyes were cold.

Smiling a little after observing her expression he revealed “That was a marriage invitation”.

Wide eyed “Marriage? When is it?” she asked.

Suho nodded “My classmates from college are getting married today. He just called me, demanding me to bring you along. He was also complaining i didn’t invite him to our marriage or atleast inform i am getting married” he chuckled recollecting his rant. Chorong felt happy he was smiling again.

“I couldn’t tell him that we can’t attend his wedding and that we are on our honeymoon or else he would definitely pull my leg or even complain saying you are more important to me than him” he revealed smiling.

Chorong smiled but somewhere in her mind she could feel he wasn’t really smiling , also as if he was forcing himself to smile in front of her. Oddly, it was the first time she felt he was hiding something from her or hesitant to tell the whole truth.

Recollecting the time, he glanced at the watch “Look it is this late already. Since we are here let’s enjoy ourselves. Get ready” he concluded, grabbing a new shirt to change.

Chorong decided to set the clothes. Suddenly turning around, he placed his hand on her cheek “And you, don’t worry too much about me. I will be fine” he said with a smile.

Shyly, she nodded, looking straight into his eyes. Withdrawing his hand, he gave a half smile and left.

Again chorong felt he was acting indifferent. It disturbed her mind a lot.

After having a hearty meal, chorong and suho set to roam around the resort. Since it was quite big they made a schedule in order to not miss a single spot.

Chorong smiled watching suho walking beside her.

Suddenly, a waiter appeared in front of her “Sir, maam, our resort offers a grand ride which gives you a new experience of jungle making you feel like on a Hawaiian trip. This ride will lead you to jungle” he revealed.

Convincing them “Would you like to see sir, maam?” he asked.

“No….” suho glanced at chorong who was watching the ride dreamily. The sparkle in her eyes didn’t go unnoticed by him.

“We will take the ride thank you” he accepted. “Chorong” he held her hand “Let’s go” he directed her.

Shyly she nodded and followed his steps. Both got into the jeep and took a tour of the area. Everything was so fun and cheerful that they somehow were interested to look around. Chorong was so happy that she could experience this but mostly because she was doing this with her husband.

Suho was busy watching chorong’s amused expression  which brought unconscious smile on his lips. They placed their hands together on the seat unconciously. Both glanced at each other surprised. Chorong took her hand back shyly. Suho looked at her and smiled. After a second or two, he felt her hand besides his. He looked at her surprised and she lowered her head shyly as she deliberately placed her hand near his. His lips curved into a smile.

The smile on his lips diminished as his phone kept buzzing. Chorong who now concentrated on him observed his inattentiveness.

Quickly cancelling the call he turned towards her and gave a big smile.

“Are you happy?” he asked her if she was having fun.

“Hmm, since i am with you” she commented frankly. He gave a half smile and turned his head “Looks like we are here” he informed that they had arrived at their destination.

Both got down the jeep. Though it was embarrassing for her she gathered courage and initiated to hold his hand. Surprised suho glanced at her while she averted her eyes.

A smile spread across his lips, he immediately clasped their hands tightly and walked around the place. As they stepped in, the whole place was covered in trees and decorated with masks. It felt as if they were in hawaii.  It was giving the summer vibes to them. Drinks were served and various shows were organized to keep them entertained . The place was so big and spacious.

People were dressed in the floral outfits and wearing garlands of flowers.

Chorong was so interested and excited to experience this. They were immediately greeted with flower garlands.

“Are you couple?” the server asked.

Chorong nodded shyly while suho hesitated.

Handing a coconut with two straws in it “This drink is specially for couples to increase their love” he teased and left.

Awkwardly, glancing at each other, they drank it taking turns rather than drinking together.

Fortunately, the coconut water was never ending. They burst in to a fit of laughter “Are you sure they didn’t connect it to a fountain or something” he commented.

Chorong agreed “It isn’t emptying at all”.

After having the refreshing drinks, they scrolled around the area hand in hand.

Suho’s attention shifted to area where people were crowded. “Looks like a show. Want to see?” he asked and she jumped excitedly “Yes” she squeezed his hand. He chuckled at her and both left to see the show where they were playing drums and dancing together.

The performers pulled them and requested to dance on the beat. Suho and chorong were embarrassed but they gave it a go. They had loads of fun together and kept smiling the whole time.

A lady approached them and handed flowers. “Sir, place in maam’s ear” she requested. He was taken aback. He hesitated while chorong was anticipating to do it for her. He was about to place the flower in her right ear but chorong stopped him “Suho, on the left” she suggested.

“It doesn’t matter” he brushed it aside. “No, if you place it on the left it means you are married” she explained the importance. His smiled disappeared “Oh..”. Chorong noticed his darkened expression and was troubled by it.

Anyway, faking a smile he obeyed and placed the flower in her left ear. She reminded herself not to ponder over such small things also probably she is overthinking. Chorong touched a doll which looked cute to her and it moved. She immediately grabbed suho’s hand surprised while he laughed at her silliness.

“Suho” she whined while he laughed “What is it this time? Last time it was a dog but looks like you are scared of everything?” he joked.

“I am not. I am not talking to you” she walked away hurriedly with a pout on her face. He ran after her while she kept avoiding him. People gave them weird looks thinking he was troubling her.

A man even offered her help “Is he troubling you?” he asked while she quickly denied “My husband” she shyly replied. The man was taken aback. Apologizing a few times he left. Suho couldn’t control his laughter at all while she bit her lips and stood embarrassed.

Clasping their hands “Now they won’t misunderstand” he . She hit him playfully.

He took her for the tour while she followed shyly. They noticed few people dressed in suit and dresses, and were puzzled. “What is happening there?” chorong asked a woman who was passing by. “Oh, it is a wedding miss” she revealed. “Looks like you are newly married. You can redo your vows here” she teased. Chorong flushed. Suho smiled widely.

A hawaiin globe caught her eyes which had a married couple in it. She wanted to gift it for him so escaped making an excuse.

I will gift it to him as a memory. Will he like it? Smiling to herself she purchased the globe.

Chorong walked out of the store after purchase and walked in the hallway. She noticed suho standing at the end of the bridge thinking something deeply.

Wiping the sweat on his forehead, he took a call. His attitude created a suspicion as if he was hiding something really big. He was done talking on the phone. He massaged his temples, hit the railing in frustration.

Chorong halted watching the scene. He was so lost in thoughts that he failed to observe she was exactly behind him.

Second later he stood dazed, and then took a step. Next thing chorong saw his leg slipping, his balance was out. Suho widened his eyes now that he felt his body was light.

Gasping, chorong shouted “Suho!!”.

Lucikly his hand was in her reach. Grabbing his hand, she pulled him closer. Enveloping in her arms she breathed heavily. Both sat down on the bridge.

Tightly wrapping him in her arms she felt scared “What do you think you were doing? What if something happened?” she lectured him why he was so inattentive.

Cupping his cheeks she looked at him with tear filled eyes “Are you alright?” she asked.

Heaving a sigh of relief he nodded. Next thing she knew is he hugged her tightly.

Placing her hand in his soft hair she caressed it “Thank god” she muttered.

Breaking the hug “S..sorry” he got up.

What was he thinking so deeply and what is bothering him so much? I don’t think it is related to work. What is the issue that even on our honeymoon he is dazed?  Realising she was still looking at him anxiously he patted her arm “It is fine now. Let’s go” he held her hand securely.

“Where were you?” he asked where she went.

“Secret” she teased.

Thankfully, they were back to normal again and started enjoying themselves.

Eunji kept frowning watching the small room they were assigned. A frown appeared on her face thinking she has to adjust with chanyeol who she dislikes.

“Giant, you say your uncle is rich but whats with this tiny room?” she mocked.

“Atleast, he should have considered your tower like height and given us a bigger room” she showed her tongue.

Not even bothering to look at her “He probably took this room keeping you in mind. Since you are midget you can even crawl into a rat hole” he spat words throwing his shades on the table.

Their eyes blazed with anger. Both had a glaring contest for a minute or two.

Avoiding him “Well, i am enjoying my fullest in this place. Atleast, i am getting everything for free in this luxury resort” she was excited.

“Thanks to me” he took credit.

Twisting “The only good thing my namesake husband has done in his entire lifetime” she snorted.

Deciding to go the beac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter