Sudden proposal

We are won
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the office, kai rushed to naeun’s department. Rather than his work he was more interested in her. He was intimidated, how he was being pulled towards her just because of her mediocre interest towards him.

Naeun was at her desk doing her work in the computer while kai arrived. He stood talking to jimin about random things but his eyes were set on her.

Jimin who observed that asked curiously “Are you in love with her?”.

Kai was in utter shock on his conclusion “Love?? No…no way…I am just curious about her. I mean look at her she doesn’t even care about me while the other girls swoon over me” he replied casually.

Jimin shook his head suspicious but kai assured it was just curiousity.

Jisoo who observed him tapped naeun’s shoulder.

“Naeun, kai is here” she informed.

Naeun froze, shutting her eyes tightly she wished he would leave.

Turning her head she noticed he was still there looking at her.

He smiled watching her looking at him and waved his hand. Great she is looking at me. He grinned from ear to ear.

Naeun raised her eyebrows and turned around quickly.

“Did he just wave at me?” she asked jisoo with a worried expression.

Jisoo grinned, giving her an obvious answer.

“Why? What work does he have with me?” naeun stamped her feet in frustration.

“I think he fell for you and is going to confess to you” jisoo explained giggling. She was definitely enjoying this.

“Yes, why not?...idiot….Didn’t you say he is a famous player?” she asked concerned .

Don’t tell me it is some bet or something?

Kai felt frustrated. He decided to go talk to her directly than going round about.

Jisoo nudged naeun saying he was coming towards her. Naeun got up from her seat, trembling in fear.

“Son naeun” he called her, giving a toothy smile

 Why? Why does he know my name?

“Yes?” she asked confidently hiding her inner turmoil.

“I want to talk to you” he demanded, persistently.

“But i am not willing to talk to a player like you. Now, please excuse me” she answered firmly and left.

Kai gritted his teeth and clenched his fists when he heard her calling a player.

How can she call me a player without knowing about me?

He rushed after her “Listen naeun” he caught her hand.

Naeun flinched and took a step back. Kai was taken aback. He raised his hands in the air.

“Sorry….look, I forgive you for your ignorance. I am not a player” he declared.

“Actually, i have something in which you are interested in” he smirked talking about her book.

“I don’t think there is anything of my interest which can be associated with you” uttered naeun frankly.

She walked past him to leave but slipped. Kai caught her on reflex.

Her head hit his rocky chest, his arms on her waist secured.

He breathed in her mild yet fragrant perfume, which he thought suited her innocent personality.

Naeun turned scarlet watching his face closer to hers. Kai who observed her smiled secretly. Flustered she pushed him gently and ran away.

Kai followed her the whole day, trying to talk to her but she kept ignoring him. At last his patience was tested.

“Son naeun!!” he called her, his voice was loud enough that the whole staff was startled. Most shocked one was naeun.

Her legs froze on the same spot. Turning her body with great difficultly she looked at him widening her eyes.

Sweat formed on her forehead as people were watching her. She felt agitated by his behavior. Also felt uncomfortable because she was the centre of attraction.

Kai walked towards her and stopped a feet away from her.

He took a deep breath, clasped his hands nervously.

Naeun gulped. Don’t tell me he is really going to confess?

He looked straight into her deep and brown orbs.

“Will you marry me?” he asked her, his eyes glued to her eyes, hoping for a positive answer.

Her forehead creased and her eyes blinked in confusion.

Why does his confession sound like a proposal? Nah….i probably mistook it.

Noticing the confused look on her face he repeated his words.

“Son naeun, will you marry me?” he questioned taking her hand in his.

Her heart stopped beating once his words reached her ear.

“What??” the spectators shouted.

Exactly!! Naeun’s reaction internally is the same as theirs but she couldn’t move an inch as if stuck to the ground. His words echoed in her ears.

 

 

 

Sehun was at the office arranging his desk to leave for home. Heechul came to his place sulking. Sehun who observed him didn’t even bother to ask.

Heechul unable to hide his curiousity “Did you go to meet her yesterday?” he finally asked.

“No, it wasn’t my fault. Why would i even go to meet her?” he explained he stood hayoung up. He doesn’t want to meet her again.

“Poor girl” heechul symphatized her.

Sehun gave scornful look “If somebody is pitiful that is me” he said with a frown and left.

Sehun reached his house tired.  He opened the door, closed it and took his heavy steps towards the couch. He was busy with his mind that he didn’t even notice the girl who was in his house.

He turned his head only to watch her sitting on the ground with her head in between her knees. He gasped.

“What the hell?” he shouted placing his hand on his heart.

The girl lifted her head and looked at him puzzled.

“Oh hayoung??” sehun shouted watching her in his own house.

Hayoung showed her teeth and smiled awkwardly “Oh sehun, you see…” she made an excuse.

Sehun walked towards her clenching his fists not even giving an opportunity for her to explain.

“I can’t believe you. You came all the way here to my house. How did you even get my address? Girl, you are so dangerous” he said grabbing her arm with an intention to throw her out of his house.

Hayoung brushed his hands off.

“Yes, i got your address and came here. Do you have a problem? How dare you stood me up yesterday. As i said before i am not leaving until you pay for my phone” she demanded sternly, crossing her arms.

He shrugged his shoulders “What is this phone? Was it a diamond studded one or a 200 year old antique piece? God!!….fine….just take your money and don’t show me your face again” he screamed.

Hayoung flinched as soon as he raised his voice. Noticing that, he calmed down and raised his hands in the air.

“Wait, I will get you your money” he said and reached the sofa where his wallet was placed.

Hayoung followed him slowly and stood behind him. She tiptoed and peeked into his wallet to look at him counting the money.

“Nope, not enough” she mumbled watching him deciding the amount to pay.

Sehun was startled and turned back hurriedly. Unfortunately he lost his balance and fell on her and simultaneously both fell on the ground groaning in pain.

Sehun was on top of hayoung while she blinked her eyes in utter confusion. Realising their faces closer she turned bright red. Sehun grinned watching her eyes shifting from his eyes to the ground.

The door opened suddenly and a lady barged in. She stood in front of them with her jaw dropped. Sehun who came to his senses quickly stood up not even bothering to help hayoung.

“Oh sehun!!” she shouted, twisting his ear.

He groaned in pain. “Mom, ouch…it hurts” he pleaded to leave him.  His mother left him and helped hayoung to get up. Sehun glowered watching that.

Hayoung bit her lip in nervousness anticipating she will be scolded by his mother but she hugged her instead “What is your name?” she asked lovingly.

Hayoung’s nervousness faded and a smile appeared on her face “Umm…oh hayoung” she replied shyly.

His mother looked at sehun with her eyes wide open and pulled his ear again “Oh sehun, you got married? And you didn’t even bother to tell me…oh my god” she started blabbering not giving any opportunity for sehun to talk. Hayoung kept quiet unable to comprehend the situation.

“Congratulations son. I am going to inform my sisters about this. I got such a cute daughter in law” she placed her hand on hayoung’s cheek and smiled. She patted sehun’s head.

“Don’t you worry i will make arrangements and explain our family members. Don’t even be afraid of your dad i will take care” she explained giggling, looking at them and left the house cheering.

Sehun was dumbfounded while hayoung was relaxed thinking his mother was cute. Cooling his mind for a second, he glanced at hayoung. She gave a questionable look watching his smirk. He instantly caught her hands and asked “Oh hayoung, will you marry me?”.

As soon as the words reached her ears she widened her eyes and stood shocked.

 

 

Suho and chorong were to meet each other. Once again chorong was confused when he was accompanied by his friends.

I guess they are inseperable. Isn’t it rude? This is the second time he brought his friends on our date. I guess he didn’t like me and making excuses to avoid being with me.

“Chorong” amber ran into her arms. Changsub and suho greeted her too.

“Let’s go. I will show you around this city” suho suggested. Chorong nodded at his words shyly.

While they were leaving chorong asked amber “Is suho troubled because of me? I mean i guess he accepted to meet me just because he was put under the pressure by uncle” she expressed.

Amber denied it quickly “No..not at all. Infact suho was eager to meet you. Changsub and i tagged along just because he doesn’t know anything about a date. God knows what boring place he will bring you to” she explained.

Chorong giggled listening to that “Really?” she asked while amber grinned.

Suho, chorong and his gang was strolling around the city. Suho and changsub left to talk about something leaving amber and chorong alone.

Chorong and amber were near the cotton candy stall enjoying each others company. They were feeding each other and chatting happily. Chorong decided to go wash her hands as they were sticky and amber was left alone.

Suddenly two guys came near her and started teasing her.

“Look, dude she is a girl” one commented. “She is my type” another flirted with her. Amber excused with only intention of not creating a scene but those guys were pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter