Fake

We are won
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guys smirked at their respective places recalling the phone conversation which took place.

 

Before today's proposal, the cousins got a call from an unknown person claiming himself to be the secretary of their rich uncle.

Suho and changsub were waiting for amber when he received the call.

“Hello? Yes? Uncle Scrooge? I mean uncle kwon?” he confirmed.

“Yes, he is offering you a proposal to compete for his property” said the secretary.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

Sehun was at home when he spoke to the secretary.

“What did you say property? Heir?” asked sehun surprised.

“Yes, there are totally six competitors including you” secretary informed.

………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

Kyungsoo was at the hospital when his phone rang.

“Well, i am not interested in competiting against anybody for any property” he expressed.

“Well, if you say no, one of your cousins will be the ultimate heir of this property i suppose” smirked the secretary.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................................................

Chanyeol jumped out of his bed when he heard about the news.

“Cousins? You mean my cousins are competiting for this property?” he confirmed.

“Yes, they are. All six of you are given the opportunity” the secretary explained.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................................

Kai grinned, sitting in his office chair, as soon as he heard that.

“Cool, I am in. Tell my uncle i will beat my every cousin in this” he said confidently.

The secretary chuckled “Oh, I forgot there is a condition for it. Only on meeting that you can compete” he explained.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................................................

Baekhyun was at the office when he received the call.

“And what is that condition?” he asked casually.

“That, you must be married. Not only that you will bring your wife along and live in your uncle’s mansion” he said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................................

“What?? Married?” the six guys jumped in their own places due to shock.

“Yes, I hope it is clear. Goodbye” the secretary ended the call with that.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................................

They all thought it was a prank played by one of their cousins but the call from their respective mothers confirmed that it was truth.

………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

Suho sat puzzled how is he going to bring a wife. Changsub smirked “Well, you already have an option man” he said.

He questioned raising his eyebrows.

“Chorong” he grinned. Suho was surprised then smiled.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………................................................................

Kyungsoo stood confused what he will be doing as he was not in a relationship presently. A nurse came to him holding some papers solving his problem.

“Sir, you need to sign here. The patient is your wife, right?” she asked referring to namjoo. His eyes shined.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

Sehun sighed as he doesn’t have a girlfriend presently. He was discouraged first but thought he needs to do something even it was an act, he needs to find a girl who could help him.

“That is a great idea. Let’s see” he went through his contacts.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

Baekhyun sighed thinking what he is going to do about it. He doesn’t know any girl who is ready to play his wife.

“I need to hire an actress or something. Gosh!!” he yelled in frustration.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

Chanyeol who sat on the bed recalled the words of his mother “I want to meet this Jung eunji soon” she expressed and ended the call.

He who was confused spotted eunji’s handbag. He grinned widely thinking he got a perfect plan and opputunity to meet her.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

Kai who was busy breaking his head thought to himself which girl in his office will be suitable to play the role. His eyes landed on the book lying on the table.

Taking it into his hands he smirked as it was naeun’s. “Perfect” he muttered and left to implement his plan.

………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

Present:

 

“Baekhyun, stop joking around” bomi managed to speak the words after recovering from the shock.

“Why do you think i am joking? As you can see i am in my right mind. I want to marry you, bomi” he said more relaxedly than before.

She playing with her fingers due to nervousness “Baekhyun, this….” she muttered troubled.

His family was stunned but calmed themselves down. Their happiness was beyond imagination. They always wanted him to find a girl and settle down.

His sister in law noticed somebody at the door “Oh taeyeon! Why are you standing there? Come in” she invited.

Bomi was puzzled watching the girl walking towards them. Baekhyun maintained a poker face as she stood beside them.

“Sorry, i didn’t want to meddle in your family affairs. It is just that i heard you all have arrived. So i just thought of meeting everybody” she said uncomfortably eyeing baekhyun and then shifting to bomi.

Baekhyun ignored her and turned to bomi. He smiled looking at her. Bomi raised her eyebrows. This man has gone mad.

“Bomi, let’s go to our room. Mom, dad, we will be back” he said with a faint smile, held her hand and took her to his room. He grinned widely as soon as he marched towards his room.

As soon as the door shut bomi placed her hand on his forehead “Baekhyun, are you alright? You are not having a fever are you? I just asked you for a job and you are willing to give me a lifetime job? Cool man” she hit his arm.

He pulled her ear and she shrieked. He withdrew and spoke in his low tone as if it is a secret “Don’t get conceited”. He held her arm and brought to her to the bed. Both sat down and he explained the details.

“Cool, so you are going to compete for this property with your other cousins and your this uncle scrooge set a condition that you should be married and bring your wife along to live in his mansion, so i yoon bomi will be given a job of your wife. Wonderful, it is absolutely awesome. This most probably will be my biggest acting gig ever” she squeeled.

He placed his hand on “Keep it low, my family should never know that we are a pretend couple do you get it?” he said pointing his finger at her.

Bomi held his finger “They will never be suspicious, this is actor yoon bomi playing the role. Nothing can go wrong” she said proudly.

“By the way, byun baekhyun, you only told me half of the truth i believe?” she raised her eyebrows.

He cleared his throat and shook his head “I don’t think i need to tell you everything?” he asked dryly.

“Well, i can comprehend with out you telling me. Let me guess, you have this one sided love with the girl who just arrived. Am I right?” she wriggled her eyebrows.

He twisted her ears “You…you enquired about me?” he asked angrily.

“No…ouch leave me, baekhyun, ahh…” she whined.

As soon as he left she massaged her ears “It is so obvious, as soon as that girl entered you became a lover boy and proposed” she reasoned.

He sighed “Fine, she is my neighbor. I liked her for a very long time, asked her to date me but she rejected me saying she wasn’t into younger guys; also that i was like a younger brother to her. I couldn’t forget her…I still….” he was restless and got up from the bed.

She nodded as if she understood “Okay, i will marry you baekhyun. We will continue with this fake marriage, win this property. Not only that i will help you get together with that girl of yours but let me tell you i am not doing it for free. I will charge you for it” she demanded.

He glanced at her drawing his eyebrows together and she shrugged her shoulders “Well, i have to do something for a living. It is a job for me you see” she explained.

Baekhyun let out a broken chuckle “I must be crazy asking you to marry me” he snorted.

She slipped her hand around his arm “Well, the thing is already done my dear, as well play this game. You will get want you want and me….i will enjoy playing this role” she muttered cheekily.

He flickered, her forehead turned red. It is going to be really hard dealing with this girl but she is the one who can definitely do it.

Whining she rubbed her forehead.

Observing the door knob twisting she smiled shyly at him. He was puzzled as he has not observed anything. Now what is she doing that for?”

She rushed to the door, placing her hands on her face shyly, walked past his sister in law who was about to enter the room.

He followed shaking his head “Already in the role” he muttered to himself, gave a smile to the lady.

“Baekhyun, it is nice you found a girl like bomi” she expressed.

He nodded, smiling widely. She patted her head and they left together.

Bomi ran to the living room and landed in his mother’s arm. “Bomi? What is wrong?” she asked nervously.

She played with her fingers looking at baekhyun who just arrived and covered her face with her palms.

“She said yes. We are getting married” he said clearing his throat, secretly glancing at taeyeon who was rather shocked.

“Alright!!” his brother hugged him. Soon the family hugged both of them. When they were all busy taeyeon congratulated him “I never knew that….how did it happen?” she asked curiously.

Baekhyun smiled looking at bomi “That girl is like spring. I didn’t even realize when she came into my life” he said frankly shaking his head and smiling.

Bomi waved her hand energetically and came to them. She slipped her hand around his arm and leaning on him “You are not cheating on me are you?” she asked pouting.

He was taken aback. What the hell is she saying?

Before he could answer she turned him towards her. Placing her hand on his cheek “I know you won’t” she looked at him with those beautiful eyes.

Baekhyun’s smile faded and his attention shifted to taeyeon who watching them in a awkwardly. Okay, taeyeon is still here. What is she doing?

Bomi turned around hurriedly and blushed. Hugging onto his arm, “Sorry, umm…It might have rubbed me off of him. You know he is so romantic” she drew on his arm with her fingers.

“By the way, you??” she questioned.

“Oh, she is taeyeon…..neighbour” baekhyun answered her question.

“Oh….i heard, you are like an elder sister to him” she grinned inwardly but in front of taeyeon she acted innocent.

Baekhyun clenched his fists and glared at her. Bomi pinched him slowly telling not to interrupt.

“Excuse me” taeyeon said awkwardly and rushed outside.

Bomi dusted her hands and grinned widely. Baekhyun pulled her by arm “What on earth are you doing?” he asked fuming.

“Ah man, you don’t know anything do you? You didn’t see her getting uncomfortable? Soon she will regret rejecting you. Mark my words” she winked at him.

He sighed thinking he will regret it more than anybody else.

 “What???” eunji’s voice echoed in the whole restaurant.

“Yes, you heard it right, marry me?” chanyeol answered casually as if not a big deal at all.

“Are you drunk?” she asked the obvious suspicion.

“I don’t drink during work hours” he explained coolly.

Before she could say something he grabbed her hand “Excuse us” he said to ailee and took her aside.

They were just divided by a glass frame from where they could see others. He wanted to talk to her in private; he knows she wished the same.

“You giant leave my hand right now” she scowled, her eyes blood red as soon as they were alone.

Chanyeol dropped her hand “Look midget, i have no interest in marrying you. If you could just shut your beak for a minute and let me explain it to you clearly” he uttered with a snort.

Eunji clenched his fists. Controlling herself, noticing his dark eyes “Bark!!” she ordered.

Chanyeol proceeded on her cue “I want you to marry me….fake marriage”.

Eunji interrupted “My answer is no” she shrugged her shoulders and took her steps to leave.

Hearing his laugh she stopped abruptly “Come on, eunji, do you think i am a fool or something? You will definitely accept this proposal i will make certain of it” he said rubbing his freshly cut beard.

“What do you mean?” eunji was attentive.

He shook his phone in front of her face “I took your pictures of our night. You don’t want me leak that do you?” he whispered in her ear.

Cold sweat ran down her spine “You Jerk!! You didn’t ….” she cursed out loud.

“Oops, i did….and the pictures are in my dear phone” he smirked victoriously and kissed his phone.

She tried to grab his phone but he held it high upon his head.

“Don’t even try shorty. Now what is your answer? Nope….your answer is what i want and i don’t want to hear a no” he responded shrugging his shoulders and pressing his lips together.

She clasped her hands nervously and then glanced at his face. Somehow, she was sure that is not the only case.

“Now mister, do you think i am a fool. What is it that you are hiding? Why do you want to marry me suddenly? We hardly know each other” she asked raising her eyebrows.

He laughed “That’s my girl. I knew you are not dumb. Let’s make it clear. My uncle is a rich businessman, he is looking for an heir and …….” So on he explained the full story.

“Hmm…so it is like this. Why me? You can get anybody to act as your wife?” she explained casually.

“Ofcourse, you are right but unfor…no fortunately my mother saw us together in my bed. She demanded to introduce her to my girlfriend jung eunji soon, in her clear words ‘I want to meet eunji my daughter in law’ she said. Now, let’s sign the papers and get to work” chanyeol said stretching his hands.

She laughed “Go to hell. I don’t care about anything. Neither your rich uncle, money nor your damn cousins, Good bye” she said glaring and walked out towards ailee.

Chanyeol ran after her and caught her arm “I did warn you eunji. Do you want your pictures to be made public?” he whispered.

Eunji was troubled. If only the daggers from her eyes could kill him now. Her eyes landed on kibum who was intimate with his new girlfriend.

“You have got another reason to. Look you can show him that you moved on” suggested chanyeol. Eunji brushed his hand off and gave a cold stare.

She turned around hurriedly, decided to rush out of the restaurant but crashed into a big buff man, who looked like a thug.

“I am sorry” she shivered looking at him as he was taller and stronger than any man she has seen.

The thug picked her up from floor and grabbed her arm tightly “Do you think sorry would be enough?” he demanded. She whimpered in pain.

Luckily she recollected about her boxing skills. She kicked and punched the guy. Ailee gasped looking at her unable to hold it any longer asked the people nearby to help her.

Not one man came forward to help her. Eunji who was trapped in his arms glanced at kibum for help but he averted his eyes hurriedly. She was shocked, tears rolled down her cheeks.

Ailee was trying to help, hitting the man with her purse.

Eunji’s eyes travelled to a tall guy who was sprinting towards her in full speed. Loosening from the thug's arm, she fell on the ground with a thud. Ailee rushed to her side. She turned her head to look at the man who was helping her; a small smile appeared on her lips as it was chanyeol who was beating the guy to death.

He only stopped when the staff held him down and the thug escaped. Chanyeol brushed their hands off. He ran to eunji who was still busy looking at him astonished, while the tears kept flowing from her eyes.

He picked her up in his arms and held her up high “Are you alright?” he asked in his most pleasant and deep voice which send chills all over her body. On that his face was so close, only now she noticed his handsome face and deep voice.

Her phone rang breaking her thoughts. In the same position she glanced at it not picking it up and then shifted her eyes to kibum who was uncomfortable watching her and then to chanyeol’s “Yes” she answered simply.

Chanyeol was puzzled “Huh?” he asked confirming what she meant.

“I am willing to marry you, park chanyeol” she answered dearly with a big smile plastered on her face.

Chanyeol smiled brightly, bringing his face closer to hers. With their noses touching “Girl, you have come on the right track” he whispered.

Eunji kicked his thigh and he almost threw her down. Balancing herself she was back on her feet. She pulled his tie bringing him to her level “You have to help me too. I am in desperate need of a boyfriend as my parents wished to meet their son in law. Only if that kibum….well, it is a deal” she spoke to him slowly.

He grinned watching her ex boyfriend who was damn curious of their affairs though he was with his new girl. He pulled her closer “Guys, she said yes. We are getting married” he shouted to his staff especially to annoy her ex.

Eunji pinched his hand which was on her shoulder and showed her teeth. He wriggled his eyebrows with a big grin while she rolled her eyes.

Ailee congratulated her “Don’t you think this too early?” she asked.

Eunji shook her head “No, this is the perfect time. Thanks for everything ailee” she said holding her hands.

The friends hugged each other.

“Please take care of her” ailee requested chanyeol for which he nodded with a smile.

Namjoo blinked in confusion on hearing his confession “What?” she asked thinking she might have heard it wrong.

“Will you marry me?” kyungsoo asked again holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter