Turn of events

We are won
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was morning; eunji blinked her eyes lying on the bed, watching the ceiling of a certain room.

Was my room’s ceiling always this high.

Ignoring she yawned, smacked her lips and stretched her arms. Now that she was awake she finally noticed the room.

Wait a minute, this isn’t my room? Where am i?  

A cold air touched her skin making her realize she was . Her face scrunched up, covering her body with the sheet she tried to recollect what happened after she was drunk at the bar.

Her attention shifted to a male body lying next to her also .

No way….no no no….never…eunji don’t think….it can’t happen. I can never do it.

 “Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!” she finally screamed unable to control any longer.

The same man jumped out of the bed frightened and placed his hand on “Shut up!! Keep it down will you?” he screamed, breathing heavily.

“Damn it!!” he cursed massaging his head as the hangover was killing him.

“Who?? Who are you?” she asked scared, also covering her body with the sheets.

“Excuse me?? You are sitting here on my bed, in my house, in my room and are asking me who am i?” he snorted pointing his finger towards him and then placing his hands under his head relaxedly.

Eunji started tearing up “Please, tell me we didn’t do anything right?” she asked as she doesn’t remember anything that has happened.

“Duh, can’t you see? Our clothes lying on the floor, our bodies on the bed, of course we have done it” he explained scratching his nape embarrassed.

I just remember that my boyfriend broke up with me and then i went for drinking. How did i end up here?

“If i knew this was going to happen i would have done it with him. Why did i do it with a stranger?” she muttered under her breath and whined.

“What do you mean stranger? It’s me park chanyeol. We met yesterday didn’t we?” he raised his eyebrows.

“Maybe, but i don’t remember anything. You coaxed me and took advantage of me, didn’t you?” she raised her voice, whining loudly.

“Hey, what do you mean? I kept saying no. You were the one who were jumping on me saying let’s do it. You were so wild you even kissed me all over. Look” chanyeol showed his chest filled with hickeys.

“Ahhh…..” eunji started tearing up watching it. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

What is the use of crying now?

“Stop!!! Shh!!” he said placing his finger on her lips. Eunji sniffed, closing , her eyes still moist.

The problem didn’t end with that as the door banged and his mother was at the door with her jaw dropped.

“Park chanyeol!!!” she raged looking at them in bed .

“Sh*t, mom….this is not what it looks like” he explained covering himself while eunji couldn’t control her tears watching her “Ahh!!” she cried loudly covering herself in the sheet.

“Jung eunji, stop crying!!” he placed his hand on . Stop it. He glared.

His mother shook her head as if she was disappointed in him.

“Son, you are going to explain this later” she said and stormed out of the house.

I am dead. Mom is going to rip me off. I will talk to her later but what should i do with her.

He sighed holding his head. He quickly wore the shirt and handed her clothes.

Instead of taking her clothes she sobbed quietly sniffing her nose.

He sat down and placed his hand on her head “Eunji, don’t cry” he explained calmly. She looked at him wiping her tears.

“Please, here get dressed. We will talk it out okay?” he expressed they will sort it out. She accepted, took the clothes and went to the bathroom.

Chanyeol was waiting outside the room. 10 minutes passed by, next 20 minutes, she wasn’t coming out.

“Eunji, are you sleeping?” he asked knocking the door but there was no answer from her.

Suspiciously, he opened the door only to see she escaped from a window.

“Unbelievable!!!” he shouted and laughed hysterically.

“She jumped from the window.ahhha” he said chuckling, wiping the tears formed at the corner of his eyes caused due to excess laughing.

Now is not the time to laugh.

“After this you think you can escape from me? Uh huh….not possible…Run away as much as you want because i am going to catch you, Jung eunji” he muttered giving a wide grin.

Meanwhile, eunji ran to her house. She glanced at her phone expecing to see calls from ailee. Fortunately, there wasn’t any or eunji need to answer every question of hers and also probably listen to her lecture.

She threw her tired body on the soft bed and her eyes welled up.

I ended up running from his house but what should i do now? I slept with him….a complete stranger. On that…..

“I don’t remember what happened last night” she whined.

She took a deep breath and sat up straight “Okay, eunji calm down…..nothing happened…..yesterday was a dream….forget about it completely…forget you met a man named park chanyeol….yeah…everything will be fine” she deceived her mind.

“Hell, no. I can’t forget. I just had a one night stand….damn it….it is better if i slept with my ex……god….kill me” she shouted venting the frustration.

Placing her head in her palms, she took a deep breath.

“It is not like i will meet him again” she mumbled. At last a smile occured on her face.

Cooling her mind she decided to let go of this matter.

At the hospital, kyungsoo was still outside the room namjoo was in. She was still unconscious. He was asleep on the chair uncomfortably the whole night.

The nurses kept giggling whispering how sweet and worried he was for his girlfriend.

Their murmurs, noises at the hospital woke him up.

Stretching his hands, he groaned in pain as his neck hurt badly.

I should have lied down on the bed. My muscles hurt.

He recollected why he was here and stood in front of the door. Through the door, he noticed namjoo still unconsciously lying on the bed.

Kyungsoo spotted sungjae who just arrived.

“Man, when is she going to wake up? Do you think something is wrong with her?” he questioned without a break.

“Relax, why are you so concerned about her? Don’t you have office to attend?” he asked ignoring his question.

Kyungsoo gave a glare with that he gave in. He walked inside the room, checked namjoo’s condition and came outside.

“Weird, she is definitely out of danger but isn’t waking up” he said concerned.

“What kind of doctor are you? Do something?” kyungsoo frowned saying he isn’t doing his job well.

“Well, sorry” sungjae mocked.

On noticing him sending daggers through his glare he sighed “Fine”.

Sungjae requested a senior doctor to check on namjoo’s condition.

Kyungsoo was waiting outside the whole time biting his nails in tension.

In the room, namjoo gained consciousness. Everything was blurry in front of her eyes. Blinking a few times, she could then see two people in white coats. She groaned in pain as her head hurt a lot.

Sungjae came outside hurriedly, his eyes glinted.

“She is awake” he informed kyungsoo.

A sigh of relief escaped from his mouth and a smile crept on his face.

He followed sungjae inside.

Sungjae asked her carefully “Kim namjoo, how are you feeling now?”.

Namjoo watched him confused.

“You met with an accident and was brought to this hospital” the senior doctor reasoned.

Namjoo looked at him confused “Namjoo?? Is my name namjoo? Accident? I don’t remember. I don’t remember anything” she muttered, clutching her head.

Kyungsoo was puzzled and also was concerned if she was fine.

The senior doctor asked calmly “It is okay namjoo. Try to remember. You were in a car accident” he explained.

Namjoo groaned in pain and fell back on the pillow “I don’t remember anything…..who am i??.....i don’t know……I can’t remember” she shouted, the tears kept flowing from her eyes.

Kyungsoo could grasp the situation but he wanted to wait for his friend’s words.

Sungjae helped her calm down “It is okay….please relax” he gave a shot to keep her calm.

As soon as she was asleep, “W..what happened?” kyungsoo asked nervously.

The senior doctor answered “She lost her memories. We thought she might have been in shock which led her mind go blank for a minute but i don’t think it is that case. It is definitely amnesia. Hurting her head in the accident might be the cause” he answered.

Kyungsoo felt depressed.He placed his hand on her head and her hair.

“When will she regain her memories?” he asked looking at her innocent face.

Sungjae answered “It is difficult to say, but any extreme stress right now is really bad for her. Only then she can regain her memories”.

Kyungsoo glanced at namjoo who had the troubled expression on her face. He caressed her cheeks gently, with that her expression softened.

The doctor left. “What are you going to do now?” sungjae questioned.

Kyungsoo sighed “I don’t know but i can’t leave her alone” he expressed.

Sungjae smiled, patted his shoulder comforting him and left.

Kyungsoo sat on the chair watching namjoo and thinking for a solution. Anyway, he can’t leave her now.

The nurse came to him, disturbing his thoughts.

“Sir, please get these medicines for the patient” she requested.

Kyungsoo took the prescription from her hands and went outside.

In the meantime, namjoo woke up from her sleep. She clutched her head and groaned in pain. She watched the ceiling blankly.

Nurse observed her “You are awake. Don’t worry about anything. It isn’t good for your body if you take stress” she said smiling.

The sound of the door creaking broke her thoughts. She turned her head and noticed kyungsoo at the door.

He smiled widely watching her.

“The medicines” he showed the nurse which he brought.

The nurse giggled and left them alone.

Awkwardly kyungsoo started “Are you okay?” he asked.

Namjoo kept looking at kyungsoo who was completely frazzled.

Who is he?

“I don’t know” she mumbled sighing.

Kyungsoo smiled “Hey, it is okay.You will remember eventually. Don’t fret about it okay?” he explained patiently.

Who is this guy? Why is he talking to me so sweetly?

Namjoo wondered what her relation with him is.  

Kyungsoo continued “Here, take medicine. You have to get better right?” he said showing his sincere smile.

Namjoo shook her head implying she doesn’t want to.

“Namjoo, you have to take this. Come on, get up. Let me help you” he said authoritatively.

He helped her sit straight, gave her medicine. He made sure she took it in front of him. Namjoo kept looking at him confusedly. Whenever their eyes met kyungsoo would smile brightly which calmed her heart.

“Umm…I am sorry but …who are you?” she asked at last unable to hide her curiousity.

“I….” kyungsoo was interrupted when sungjae barged in.

 “Oh…sorry…I didn’t know….sorry” he explained flustered, noticing kyungsoo fuming.

Sungjae decided to examine her while kyungsoo frowned as he was thrown out of the room.

Naeun arrived at the office early, just to look for her lost book. Accompanying her was her friend and colleague jisoo.

“Gosh, jisoo. What should i do? I can’t find that book at all. Most importantly, i wrote my name on it” naeun whined expressing her frustration.

“It is no use now. Why did you even bring that book to the office? Sorry wrong question, why do you even read such type of childish books?” jisoo complained at her clumsiness and also childishness.

“It is no use to think about it now. I just want that book back at all costs” naeun reasoned searching under the table.

When she was about to look under a chair, a pair of legs was in front of her, blocking her view.

Wondering who was disturbing her work, she lifted her head.

Kai was standing before her. Since yesterday he was intrigued by her actions and decided to talk to her.

“Hiii” he greeted awkwardly watching her confused expression.

“Yes?” naeun questioned back in a puzzled tone.

Again kai was taken aback with her indifferent attitude.

That’s it? Kai is standing in front of her and the thing she asks is yes?

“Nothing” he replied hurriedly. His ego was hurt, first time a girl is playing with him.

“Please excuse us then?” naeun spoke frustratedly.

He jerked when she passed by him, her friend following her.

Ofcourse, that didn’t stop him from talking to her, he left to her department with an excuse to meet jimin.

Naeun felt defeated not finding her book. She stood depressed while, jisoo comforted her.

“May be it is not in the office?” she said, telling her to forget about it.

Naeun nodded helplessly and was busy with her work.

Kai spotted her and went near her. Naeun who was oblivious of his presence was writing something in a file.

Now, this pen is also troubling me.

She frowned as the pen wasn’t working and shook it to the side.

The ink from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter