Meeting

We are won
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the airport, suho, amber and changsub came to pick somebody up.

“We will go look around. Maybe she got out of a different gate” changsub suggested suho to stay there and left with amber to search. Suho stood alone sighing “Ah..i forgot to ask how she looks” he muttered his eyes still wandering in search of her.

His eyes landed on a girl, dressed in a simple white top and blue jeans. Suho moved his head from left to right as he was unable to see her face, as she was picking her luggage up from the ground. As soon as she turned around, her smooth and silky straight hair brushed through her face. Suho froze on watching that beautiful girl. He could see her clasping her hands, biting her lower lip and stood tensed searching for somebody.

What, a beauty. Man…she is… wow.

His lips turned up watching her biting her lips and hugging her body due to cold. She was like an angel, cute face but mature aura, beautiful shiny eyes and thin lips curving into a smile. His smile faded when their eyes met. He averted his eyes thinking what was he doing staring at a stranger but when he turned around she was still there looking at him.

She smiled shyly at him and waved. Suho was taken aback. He turned back confirming if somebody was behind him but nobody was.

What the hell was that?

He could see her walking towards him slowly.

God, she will hit me for sure.

She was now standing in front of him; a blush crept on her face. Suho kept looking at her without a break. Upon that watching her blush made his heart thump. Is she hitting on me?

She dared to not look in his eyes as she was extremely shy “Kim junmyeon?” she asked after encouraging herself.

“Huh? Yeah” he answered looking into her eyes. Now he paid attention to what she said. Wait a minute…how does she know my name?

“Hi….i am park chorong. I am sorry you had to wait for me for a long time. Nice meeting you” she introduced and bowed to him. Suho was confused but he bowed back too.

“I am sorry but do i kno…” he was about to ask how she knows him, at the right time changsub and amber jumped in.

“Suho…man you got her well done” changsub said patting his back. Amber glanced at chorong from head to toe “Whoa, she is hot” she blurted out. Suho closed “Don’t mind this guy” he said strangling her neck playfully and changsub joined.

Chorong watched them in confusion “Excuse me, you know… you shouldn’t do that to a girl” she requested them to stop politely. Suho and changsub laughed holding their stomachs disagreeing she is a girl, while amber rushed to her “I love her already. Thank you so much. I will be your friend” she said hugging her. Chorong was puzzled but laughed at them “You all are so funny” she said shaking her head. Glancing at suho, quickly avoided her eyes, bit her lip shyly. He was confused why she is acting that way.

Chorong continued “Umm…you know why i came here right? Mr.Kim j…”. “Suho” amber completed her sentence.  He looked at her confused while changsub “Oh yes he knows…we are his friends by the way” he introduced. She bowed to them.

“Oh yes, why is your surname kim…it should be lee right? Since uncle is lee….” She questioned confused.

Suho got it what was happening here and flared his eyes at changsub also eyed amber. He is kidding me?…. No, man you did not…No way!!. Changsub showed his teeth while amber stuck her tongue out.

“I will kill you” he said grabbing his collar. Changsub laughed nervously at chorong “We are always like this. We are best buddies” he said and dragged him to the side.

Chorong stood confused and amber assured it was nothing.

“What the hell were you thinking? Isn’t she here to meet you? You liar, you dragging me here telling you have pick your fiancée up. I should have known when you dragged me here.On that, you sent my picture and details instead of yours?” scoffed suho as soon as they were a bit far away.

“I am sorry. Now, nothing can be done. Just play along my friend. I beg you” he pleaded to continue acting. “No way i am cheating somebody i just met” he explained, started walking towards her to tell the truth.

Changsub begged “Please man, i don’t want to get married to her. I mean who does an arranged marriage in this century. My father has gone nuts. He wants to fulfill his promise made to a friend, her father…. that he will marry me off to her, and if i object my dad he will kill me. Leave that no money for my expenses” he half yelled. “Please” he raised his brow when suho stopped.

This guy must be an idiot to reject such a beautiful girl.

Suho sighed in frustration “I don’t know about you but boss is going to kill me. Now, how will i be boss’s son? No matter how you look at it you are lee changsub, my boss’s original son. She is definitely going to find out the truth and how dumb are you to tell my original name?” he explained.

“I will do something. Relax” he dragged suho to chorong again.

“Let’s go” changsub said to chorong saying they will guide her to the hotel she will be staying at. Chorong accepted the offer but was puzzled why suho was in a foul mood. Amber observed her “He is just nervous” she expressed showing her teeth also secretly kicking suho’s feet telling him to behave. Chorong nodded.

Suho pulled changsub’s hair in frustration while he groaned. When chorong turned around they placed their hands around each other shoulders and faked a smile. She raised her eyebrows puzzled and then shrugged it off.

At a convenience store, baekhyun was looking at the stuff to purchase. He was walking through different aisles when his hand brushed and a box fell down. He immediately squatted down to put it back in its place but instead saw a girl through the spaces on the opposite side. She was beautiful and also cute. Her shining eyes and small pout were attractive. She tucked her silky hair behind her ears and giggled. Her eyes landed on baekhyun who was watching her. He gulped when their eyes met and cleared his throat. She smiled at him and wriggled her eyebrows questioning what he was watching.

Baekhyun was puzzled, raised his eyebrows as he didn’t know her. He ignored thinking she mistook him for somebody else and got up. Ignoring her he continued with his work but again encountered the same girl. She showed her pretty smile and then walked back nervously.

What a weird girl. He raised his eyebrows.  After buying stuff he got out of the store, saw a person helping a pregnant lady and she was groaning in pain. Baekhyun saw that the man left leaving the woman alone.

He rushed to help her noticing her bag falling down while she was struggling with her big stomach to pick that up.

Bewildered he questioned “Are you okay?” simultaneously picking her bag which was on the ground. “Thank you very much” she said rubbing her belly and turning towards him.

As soon as he stood up, his eyes popped out watching the woman in front of him. She is that same weird girl. Wait a minute; she wasn’t pregnant a while ago.

The girl moved back nervously showing her teeth. I am dead.

As soon as she stepped back the items started falling from her fake stomach. His eyes widened “Hey, wait you!!” he stopped her while she was escaping by increasing her pace. He caught up with her and grabbed her arm “A thief?? I will call the police” he said quickly dialing the number.

The girl fell on his feet “Please, don’t call the police. I am sorry. If you say i will return these things but please don’t hand me over” she pleaded in her husky voice.

Baekhyun snorted “I know people like you. I am not listening to your stories. Leave me” he demanded. The girl cried “Please sir, I am begging you. My siblings will be left alone in this world if i am gone. Please” she cried loudly gathering attention of the people nearby.

Baekhyun was embarrassed watching their stares “I don’t believe you” he huffed to the girl. She got up suddenly and started removing her clothes.

What is she doing now? “Hey, stop…what?” he was interrupted when she took her id out and showed it to him.

“My name is yoon bomi. Look, I even showed you my identity card. Please, if you wish i will take you to my house too. Please, come with me. If you still think i am lying after that you can hand me over to the police” she pleaded joining her hands and sniffing.

What trouble have i gotten into? My habit of bringing justice will put me in trouble one day. “Fine” he said breathing out and followed her to her house.

The house was pretty big so baekhyun was suspicious of her. Noticing his stare “Trust me, after my parents’ death i am only left with my siblings and this house” she said wiping her tears.

The door opened revealing three small kids of age 6. They were triplets, two boys and a girl.

Isn’t their age difference too big? Baekhyun glanced at bomi still suspicious of her.

A boy came running and stood in front of baekhyun “Who are you?” he glared at him. Another came running to her “Bomi, where were you?” he asked hugging her legs. She took the kid in her arms. Lastly, a girl came to them and looked at baekhyun shyly “Bomi, who is he? He is like a prince” she giggled and stuck to him like glue.

Baekhyun glanced at them awkwardly. He wasn’t good with kids at all. “Umm…is she really your sister?” he asked and the kids nodded. “Where are your parents?” he enquired and the kid with an attitude said “Are you her boyfriend? If you want to date her you need to get our permission first” he said fuming.

Good work, my brother. Bomi giggled “Now you know i am not lying right?” she asked still sniffing her nose. “Umm…okay…but still what you are doing is wrong. I am leaving you this time but if it happens again i am not letting you go” he warned.

“Really?” bomi caught his hands, her eyes shining. One of triplets, the kid with attitude kicked him “Don’t touch her” he glared.

This brat!! She is the one touching me. Can’t he see? Baekhyun frowned at him.

 “Thank you. Thank you so much. What is your name?” she asked still smiling widely and holding his hands. “Byun baekhyun” he replied coldly brushing her hands off.

“Wow, I will definitely remember you. I mean….since you helped me just now” she giggled looking at him.

“Yeah whatever” he replied coldly.

 “Don’t steal again” he warned pointing his finger at her and she nodded giving her pinky finger “Promise”. His lips curved up watching her.

She was astonished.  What a pretty smile.

 “Please come inside” she offered but he rejected politely saying he needs to go. He bid farewell and walked towards the gate.

 “Baekhyun!! Bye!!!” shouted bomi waving at him.

This girl is overfriendly. He smiled to himself, waved without looking at her and left.

The kid shook her hand disturbing her “Bomi, when is the prince coming back?” she asked pouting.

Too bad he isn’t coming back. Bomi giggled “Leave him. I have got something more interesting than him…food”. The kids cheered at the sight of food and left with her inside.

In a bar, chanyeol was drinking alcohol with his friend yunho after work. The glasses clinked. Yunho watched chanyeol drinking happily dancing to the song. “So, again partying on your break up?” he asked the obvious.

Chanyeol laughed, taking a sip of the alcohol he smiled at his friend “Yeah” he winked.

“How long, this time?” he asked about the time period he dated.

“1 hour. The shortest record” he giggled, clinked their bottle together “Cheers, my friend” he cheered telling him to enjoy while he was here.

Yunho shook his head watching him “What’s the reason? Why were you dumped?” he questioned.

How did he know i was dumped? Chanyeol sighed “She just met and asked me to kiss her and next thing she says ‘Hey let’s go to a hotel’…..Damn girl, what does she think of me? When i said no she said break up!!” he frowned.

Yunho smiled. That’s the reason i am friends with this guy. People always misunderstand him.

 “Aren’t you tired of this? Just find a girl and have a serious relationship” he suggested him to stop dating left and right.

Chanyeol placed his head on the counter “My friend….you know i have met and dated many girls but not once the bell rang” he explained “One more beer” he ordered the bartender.

Yunho questioned “Bell? What bell?” he raised his eyebrows confused at his earlier statement.

“Bell….bell of my heart dude. I didn’t ring….When you meet a girl it should rapidly ring….ding….dong….…that’s when you know she is the one…hehe” he answered dreamily as he was drunk. He observed yunho snorting at his words. You won’t know the feeling dude. He rubbed his heart.

Yunho excused saying he needs to go somewhere leaving the drunken chanyeol alone.

At the same time a girl besides him threw an empty bottle of beer “Give me more!!” she caught the bartender’s collar demanding him to give her a drink.  

She was gorgeous, small eyes and cute. On that she had a broad smile plastered on her face. Her cheeks turned rosy due to the alcohol.

“Jung Eunji!! That’s enough of drinking let’s go” her friend pleaded her to stop as she was already fully drunk.

She brushed her hands off shouting “I won’t!!!....i will drink tonight….no…no….until morning…..How dare he, that guy??....…how he can just break up with me just because i told him i can’t have with him….Did he just want my body? Fine…I don’t like him too…I ….” she cried loudly not caring about others.

She wiped her tears “Give me a drink” she shouted at bartender. As soon as he gave, she drank it in a go. “One more” she demanded as soon as she finished that.

Her friend stopped her “Eunji, let’s go” she requested.

She shook her head and pushed her “You go….ailee…go..….your boyfriend must be waiting. I will be fine….i will drink one more and go home. I promise” she took a sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter