Reunion

We are won
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo and namjoo reached his car after taking care of the discharge stuff.

She froze looking at the car as the moments of accident were still fresh in her mind.

“It is okay. I promise you will be safe with me” he assured noticing her uneasiness.

She nodded and got into his car anxiously.

He saw namjoo was extremely nervous.

“I will drive safely” he expressed for which she smiled weakly.

He placed his hand on hers “Relax, my mom is not that typical mother in law i assure you and my dad is, well not grumpy and my brother is not bad too” he teased.

Namjoo smiled noticing he was making her calm down and it worked.

“And namjoo, please refrain from talking about your memory loss. I just told them you met with an accident…. It is just they will be worried” he explained.

She assured she will keep in mind.

After a while, they reached his parents house and as expected they were waiting for namjoo’s arrival. As soon as the bell rang the whole family got to the door to welcome her.

Kyungsoo hid namjoo behind prior to ringing the bell. His family was so disappointed watching him alone standing at the door.

“Where is she?” they asked together giving glares.

“So you don’t want to look at me at all?” he growled.

“There she is” his brother who had a look behind him exclaimed.

The family jumped out and pushed kyungsoo aside. Namjoo brought her hands together in shock. She helped kyungsoo and glanced at him shyly while he nodded grinning.

She bowed to them “Umm…hello” she spoke her first words.

“So pretty!!” his family jumped on her together but kyungsoo protected her by standing in between “Okay, let’s go inside people” he gave a remark.

They obeyed his command. Namjoo felt really uncomfortable sitting on a couch with people watching her weirdly.

Kyungsoo’s father cleared his throat “So?? You have decided to get married? How can this pretty girl even want to marry a guy such as you?” he snorted.

Kyungsoo was in disbelief “Dad, atleast don’t talk like that in front of my girlfriend” he rolled his eyes.

His mother came to his rescue “What is wrong with my son? He is handsome” she declared and kyungsoo landed in her arms “Mom, i love you” he muttered.

Namjoo smiled watching that. She could see his father watching him lovingly. He really cares for him. Behind those cold words there is just love.

His mother settled besides namjoo and her hair “I heard you met with an accident. Be careful dear. I want you to live happily together with my son. I must be his mother but i am your mother too from here on” she explained.

Namjoo teared up watching her love “Mom” she called and hugged her tightly.

Kyungsoo who was talking with his brother noticed her tears falling on her rosy cheeks. He realized she must be missing her family as she can’t remember anything.

He gestured telling her not to cry and she wiped them hurriedly before his mother could see.

His mother took her to the dining table and the family sat together.

“See, i made food. You must have been tired of eating that hospital food” his mother said placing her hand on her cheek.

Namjoo smiled lovingly “Thank you” she said tearing up.

Kyungsoo who was beside her noticed that and wiped her tears using his thumb. He shook his head implying not to cry. Namjoo bit her lips and nodded. Later, she smiled at him weakly.

His family teased them for being lovely for which namjoo felt shy while he scratched his nape.

After the lunch, “So when are you both deciding to get married?” asked his mother curiously.

“As soon as possible but it is better if we get married just in the presence of our family” he expressed.

His parents objected but kyungsoo explained “Please, namjoo just got out of hospital and i don’t want her to get strained at all”

His family accepted. Namjoo was touched by his concern.

Kyungsoo took namjoo to tour his house. It was pretty decent and spacious.

Both were in the garden when namjoo questioned unable to hide her curiousity “K..kyu…umm…” she hesitated not knowing how to call him.

“Kyungsoo or oppa? Anything is fine. You used to call me that” he raised his eyebrows.

Namjoo smiled shyly “O…oppa..umm…is it really okay?” she finally asked curiously.

Kyungsoo sighed “See namjoo, as my wife you already are doing so much for me. I don’t wish to burden you anymore than this” he said taking her hands into his.

 “I don’t know if i will be of much help but i told you i will stay by your side” namjoo smiled explaining those words.

He was touched “Thank you” he said placing his hand on her cheek.

Namjoo turned around, nervously biting her lips.

They were disturbed by his mother.

Namjoo breathed a sigh of relief and faked a smile. Though she accepted him she wasn’t comfortable yet.

 

 

 

Naeun was feeling really uncomfortable watching kai’s mother and sisters surrounding her.

“Mom, sis….can you please leave her alone. She is not a doll that you keep on looking at her” he snorted for which he earned a smack from his two sisters.

His nieces and nephews kept clinging on to him requesting to play with them.

“Jongin, go play with them” his elder sister ordered.

He objected but she gave a glare and he had to obey her.

Naeun pouted implying him not to go but he had no choice.

“Don’t trouble her” he warned while the women teased “Ooh….jongin loves his fiancée a lot huh?”.

Naeun placed her palms on her cheeks dramatically.

He rolled his eyes and escaped as he knows he can’t handle them but left poor naeun alone.

“Do you always wear these types of clothes?” his sister questioned.

Naeun nodded innocently “It is comfortable and my dad told me that men won’t come near me if i wear such clothes” she explained.

His mother and sisters chuckled at her innocence.

Kai’s father asked sternly “He didn’t force you right?”.

“Now that you ask he blackmailed me by holding onto my secret” naeun shook her head and sighed.

“What?” they all fell together dramatically. Naeun laughed secretly.

“But it is okay. I have accepted to marry him even after knowing that he is a player” she stated truthfully.

“Really? Jongin is a player?” his mother asked curiously.

Naeun was taken aback. He will kill me now. “No…no…he was….but now he changed” she said shyly.

His other sister was anxious “What secret of yours did he hold onto?” she asked.

Naeun leaned forward “Cold girl and the popular player. You might have read the book? It is very interesting i tell you” she squealed.

“Oohh….i know they made that in to a drama too” his mother squealed. The women kept talking about it.

Luckily naeun was enjoying herself as they clicked together.

“Ah, but how did you both fall in love?” his mother asked.

Oh uh….what should i say? Come on naeun, you read many stories just tell something.

“Well, he and i bumped into each other and then we kind of fell for each other at that moment. Love just happened. You like dramas” she said shyly, covering her face with her palms.

“Ooohh” they .

Kai was back afraid they will ask her unnecassary stuff.

“Jongin, you are quite a player i heard” his second sister teased.

His mouth fell wide open.

His dad snorted “Huh? He is a stain on mankind. Blackmailing a girl, making her fall in love and then finally marrying her” he mocked.

“What the hell? I am not a player. Naeun!!” he almost yelled but recollected where they were.

“Naeun, babes….stop joking see they are taking you seriously” he said shifting closer to her.

He whispered in her ear “What the hell are you blurting out?”.

She stuck her tongue out. “I just told the truth. Did you just frown at me?” she pouted.

Kai was dumbstruck “Fine…Sorry” he joined his hands together.

His family giggled watching that. They were astonished also saying he got a controlling type yet an innocent girlfriend.

“Looks like jongin is weak when it comes to women” his elder sister commented.

“Yeah, hard to believe he is a player” the other added.

“Mom!!” kai shouted on hearing that. His mother came to his rescue “Stop troubling him” she hit them playfully.

His niece and nephews stuck to naeun like glue while she wasn’t bothered by it all instead played with them.

Kai smiled noticing that but frowned when he saw his sisters giving him a teasing look.

 “What about your parents’ naeun?” his mother asked.

Naeun gulped “Umm…i just have a dad but it is no problem i informed him already” she explained.

Kai gave a suspicious look and she shrugged her shoulders.

“When do you want to get married?” his father questioned.

“Soon, we need to go to uncles’ place too and we decided to have a small wedding just between us” kai expressed.

His family was happy as they like naeun a lot and also agreed to his request.

His sisters glanced at naeun and eyed each other with a huge grin on their faces.

They took naeun to the room while kai was extremely nervous what they are going to do to her.

Biting his nails in tension he saw his dad watching him with a look of disgust.

“She is a pure and innocent girl. Don’t try to hurt her or i will break your bones” he warned.

His mouth fell wide open. “Yes” he still replied not be disrespectful.

His eyes landed on the stairs where naeun was arriving in a black dress than an oversized sweatshirt.

His lips turned up watching her. Wow, thanks sisters because of you i realized this girl is hot too.

His sisters and mother shifted to his side and elbowed him “Stop staring at her” they teased while he felt shy.

Naeun felt embarrassed too.

“You look beautiful not that you weren’t earlier” he whispered.

“Aww….cool…..that popular guy in the book says the same thing to that girl too” she squealed but laughed nervously watching him giving a glare.

He gave up and burst into laughter.

 

 

Sehun and hayoung left to a shopping mall for shopping. She ran from one store to another and purchased all the stuff needed.

“Oppa, this looks good isn’t it?” she asked wriggling her eyebrows.

Sehun was tired of shopping “Just take whatever you want” he frowned simultaneously wiping his sweat.

She smiled widely and decided to change into it.

After a while, she appeared out of the dressing room “How do i look?” she asked.

Sehun turned around and his jaw dropped watching her. She was looking extremely gorgeous in that pink coloured dress. Wow.

“Good” he showed thumbs up.

“Your family will like it?” she confirmed if it was suitable for the first meeting.

He was impressed “Definitely” he was positive they will like her.

She smiled widely and glanced at the other things.

He was sure she will purchase more stuff “Hayoung, let’s just go. They might be waiting” he made an excuse to save his money.

“Oh, sure” she dropped the dress she was looking at.

After paying they got into the car and drove off.

“What should i say if they ask me how we met?” she asked.

He smiled “Great, you have got brain girl. I guess you have thought about what to say then?” he asked happily.

“Don’t worry. I got everything planned” she was relaxed.

Both reached his parents place and got down.

They rang the bell and the door opened. There came his father “Come in” he ordered.

Hayoung gave a glance at sehun while he sighed “Looks difficult” he whispered to her.

They took a seat and his mother was happily smiling at them.

Hayoung quickly  bowed “I am oh hayoung, your daughter in law” she said nervously.

His older brother and his wife were also present there. Sehun glanced at them and waved his hand secretly.

The atmosphere turned cold as they didn’t even greet her.

“Don’t you think you need to inform us before getting married?” his father asked sternly.

Looks like he will get a beating. Hayoung smiled secretly.

“Dad, it just happened so fast that we couldn’t inform” he reasoned hesitantly.

His mother intervened before the conversation could get worse.

“It is okay dear. Look our daughter in law looks so pale” she explained to leave the matter.

Sehun was thankful to his mother for her help.

As if adding fire his brother stepped cruelly “But still he has to atleast introduced her to us earlier”.

He wanted to hit his older brother for that but thankfully his sister in law controlled him “Stop troubling him. He just married not murdered somebody” she reasoned.

His father questioned hayoung “What did you say your name was?”

She gulped “Oh…oh hayoung” she replied.

Sehun was also biting his nails in tension.

His dad patted her head “It is not your mistake. It must be this idiot son of mine who is at mistake” he expressed.

Her eyes twinkled “Thank you so much” she said happily.

His mother and sister in law hugged her.

“Mom, she is so pretty. Sehun is really lucky” his sister in law squealed.

Sehun smiled vicotiously thinking his plan succeeded.

“What about your family dear?” his mother asked hayoung.

Her face turned pale “I…don’t have one” she replied sadly. She clearly lied.

He was suspicious of her.  She is an expert in lying now.

His brother approached him teasing him while he punched in his stomach “If there was a problem i would have kicked you bro” he said shaking his head.

“Come on, i was just pulling your leg” he justified.

Sehun approached his father “Dad?” he called.

His father who had this serious face showed his smile “She is really good girl. Look how proudly she says oh hayoung. You chose a right girl this time” he praised.

Sehun’s smiled watching hayoung who was chatting with his mother and sister in law “Yeah, she is a good girl” he agreed.

“What about the marriage ceremony? What date shall we decide?” his mother asked energetically.

Hayoung widened her eyes as it was a big problem.

Sehun interrupted “Mom, we decided not go have one. I mean we are already married it is not necessary” he explained.

The family did not accept and decided to hold a small wedding with only important people. Both sighed.

“Shh…this is was not in our deal oh sehun” hayoung snapped when his family was away.

“What do you mean it was not in our deal? I told you it is a fake marriage” he frowned.

She backed down and glared at him.

“Hey, stop frowning. We need to look like we are in love. Only then we can fool everybody” he explained.

Hayoung rolled her eyes “Fine oh sehun….oppa” she changed when she saw his eyebrows lifting.

His mother approached her and her hair “Hayoung, this will be your family from here on. Do not hesitate to tell us anything” she said.

Hayoung was touched “Thank you” she explained wiping her tears. She hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter