Eyes on you

We are won
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai shut the door as soon as they reached their room. Naeun was baffled watching him urgently locking it.

“What are you doing? By any chance you want to?” she widened her eyes dramatically placing her hands on .

He was perplexed. “What do you take me as?” he scoffed.

She was embarrassed by her stupidity. She laughed nervously simultaneously scratched her head.

“By the way, we fooled everybody over there” she giggled simultaneously opening her nightwear from the closet.

“Don’t take them easily. I am sure my stingy uncle has already noticed that we are fake and also my cousins” he explained.

She jumped before him, battling her eyelashes “Really? Do you really think he noticed? What should we do if that is the case?” she asked innocently.

His expression softened noticing that.

“Before his suspicion gets positive we need to prove him wrong” he reasoned thinking of a plan “We need to act as if we are extremely in love” he expressed.

She felt embarrassed. Noticing her turning red, he teased “I am sure there are ways in your book”.

Her eyes shined upon hearing about the book but he intervened, “Stop” he pointed his finger at her, warning her not to talk any further.

With that she pouted.

Noticing him settling on the bed her eyes went round “Jongin, umm….what are you doing?” she asked.

He shrugged his shoulders “What am i doing? Sleeping, what else?” he said casually.

“Well, yes but why on this bed. We aren’t supposed to be in the same room, you know?” she asked raising her eyebrows.

Kai immediately shot up “I just told you we need to act that we are real” he grinned.

“Y..yeah….that’s true but i….. this is the first time i am alone in a room with a man. How i am supposed to act cool?” she mumbled enough he could hear.

His lips parted on hearing that “I won’t do anything or you want me to do something?” he asked seriousy.

Infact he was just playing with her.

Naeun froze watching him walking towards her with a smirk on his face.

Shivering she stood in the same spot. He inched closer while she shrieked “Cool!!! Oh my god, exactly, this is exactly what that lead of the book does. I can’t believe my life is going the same direction as that book..awww” she giggled.

Kai hit his head and sighed in defeat “What should i do with this girl?” he muttered. Completely unpredictable and totally different from the girls i have met before.

He smiled widely watching her giggling.

Naeun came to her senses noticing that and felt nervous.

“J..jongin, you better…..get out” she pushed him out of the room.

“What?? Naeun??  Uh-uh, you are not doing it” he warned.

She smirked “I am doing it. The girl in the book does the same….bye” she waved her hand and threw him out of the room.

His jaw dropped watching her closing the door. He saw daesung coming towards his door to inspect “Oh ” he cursed.

He banged the door and naeun opened it curiously.

He barged in and kept it a little open as he knows he was coming to spy on them.

Naeun was puzzled “That faithful dog is here” he explained urgently.

Kai pulled her closer nuzzling his nose on her neck.

She turned cold when his breath felt hot. She pushed him away but he immediately hugged her from behind.

“You can’t run away. Today is our first night after all” he whispered in her ear.

Naeun turned red and whispered “Stop”.

Kai noticed daesung watching them through the door.

He pretending as he was pinning her to the door and shut it immediately.

Daesung let out a silent cry as his fingers almost crushed in the door.

Kai and naeun looked at each other and giggled.

 

 

“Phew, atlast we made it” said sehun as he settled down on the bed.

“Hmm…hey oh sehun” called hayoung but swallowed her words when sehun glared “I mean oppa…..now what?” she asked about the next plan.

Sehun sat up straight “What next? Nothing, just impress my uncle. We got to do everything. Not a single second is to be missed” he explained.

“Hmm…I agree. Well, I am sleepy let’s call it a night” hayoung said casually standing near the bedside.

“Sure. Goodnight” sehun decided to lie down.

“Wait….wait….what are you doing?” her eyes grew large.

He was confused “What?”

“Look, we didn’t agree for this. I mean did you forget we are fake?” she said pointing to him and then her.

Sehun landed in front of her immediately placing his hand on “What the hell is wrong with you? Are you going to confirm their doubts?” he asked frowning.

Brushing his hands off she glared “Even if you offer me extra money i am not doing this. You are staying out of the room at night” she stated.

“How am i supposed to do that?” he argued.

“That is not my concern…..door is that way” she guided him, shrugging her shoulders.

He laughed in disbelief “I can’t believe it. You know what…argh…yeah, i deserve this” he sighed.

“On the contrary, why don’t you step out of the room? After all, he is my uncle and this going to be my house soon?” he smirked wickedly.

“You, cruel man. I can’t believe you are willing to throw a girl out? At…at this hour?” she shook her head vigourously, shooting daggers through her stare.

Defeated sehun stepped out “I will just sleep in the living room. What a pain?” he mumbled walking towards the living room.

“What if somebody sees me? What am i going to say? I need to be careful of my stupid cousins too” he frowned.

Hayoung giggled “He is not that bad. Oh sehun….oppa” she muttered biting her finger.

Deciding to take a bath she left to the bathroom.

Sehun noticed daesung patrolling the area especially walking towards his door “What the heck?” he cursed and sprinted to his room.

He banged his door open and jumped into the room.

Hayoung screamed “Ahh!!” thinking it might be a robber.

Sehun placed his hand on “It’s me”.

She breathed a sigh of relief noticing it is really him. She brushed his hand “What?” she asked.

“Get ready to act” he muttered pointing towards the window.

Hayoung nodded “Fine”. He placed his hand on her waist and pulled her closer.

She was surprised watching him closer and pushed him gently.

She rushed to the window while daesung hid behind immediately so that he couldn’t get discovered.

Sehun walked to her, placing his arms around her “You look beautiful tonight” he whispered sending chills down the spine.

“Oppa” she mumbled, turning around. She blushed, pushing him gently.

Sehun pushed the window purposefully and that hit daesung right on his nose. He left groaning also feeling embarrassed.

Hayoung kicked sehun noticing he was gone “Don’t take advantage” she warned and left frowning.

“Owww…it hurts” sehun whined continuously rubbing his leg.

 The atmosphere in suho and chorong’s room was completely different.

Chorong came out of the bath changed into her night wear.

Suho who was relaxing on the bed sat up straight noticing her.

“Good, you took a bath?” he started the converstion.

Noticing she was extremely embarrassed his lips turned up.

“Umm…Why don’t you take a bath too?” she said nervously.

He immediately jumped out of the bed “Yeah, right…ahha” he laughed nervously.

He left to the bathroom and sighed “This is making me nervous. There is only one bed here. What am i supposed to do?” he whined.

“That jerk, changsub. I am gonna call him now” he called him for advice.

“Changsub, you jerk. What trouble did i fall in?” he whispered.

Changsub laughed from the other side “Just go with the flow. I am busy bye” he ended without listening to suho.

“How dare he?” he silently screamed in frustration.

Somehow, finishing his business he went out. Both sat on the bed nervously.

Chorong was biting her lips in tension.

Unable to control any longer suho picked a pillow and went near the couch.

He threw pillow urgently and slept on the couch “Good night” he said and turned to the other side.

Chorong turned pale unable to understand what was happening. It was their first night after marriage and he just slept on the couch without a word.

She kept looking at him hoping he will turn around but he did not.

She was hurt with his attitude. Lying on the bed she looked at his back but she couldn’t fathom what he was thinking.

Suho was wide awake. He just didn’t want her to expect something from him as he knows he is deceiving her.

He was just using her for his benefit that thought itself was killing him from the inside. He knows she might be hurt the way he behaved but it was for the best.

Suho turned to the other side as his hand was going numb. From the window he could see daesung coming, trying to look into their room.

“That man, as i thought he was dubious” he mumbled. He instantly jumped out of the couch and landed on the bed.

Chorong felt something on the bed and turned around only to see suho closer to her.

“Suho??” she was startled.

He leaned closer while she shivered. Her hand clasped the sheets tightly, simultaneously closing her eyes.

He cursed himself not knowing what to do. He pulled her hand, making her sit and hugged her tightly.

Chorong was surprised but she smiled shyly. She placed her hands around him hugging him tightly.

Suho looked outside and noticed daesung still eyeing them. When will he go?

His hands travelled around her back making her gasp. Her breathing was ragged while she tightened her grip on his shirt.

His eyes flared and he broke the hug. He held her shoulders and kept looking at her while she turned red and averted her eyes.

Suho breathed a sigh of relief noticing he was gone “Sorry..that” he muttered looking at her.

“No…i…” she bit her lips, still breathing heavily.

“He was spying on us” he revealed everything.

Her e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter