Cheap tricks

We are won
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that the works were assigned, the cousins were busy doing their respective jobs diligently.

The cousins gathered together along with the Mr. Kwon and daesung. They were reporting about their works and the progress related to it.

Watching each others work progress they were jealous thinking that the others might impress uncle scrooge this way. To disrupt them, each got the same idea to halt their works. Now, for that they need to come with a plan.

After meticulously coming with the ideas in their heads, they were ready to implement their cheap tricks.

 
In the night, after dinner; suho was working in the living room. Chorong was doing her business while chanyeol and eunji seated at the opposite side also busy doing random works.

“Suho, do you want to eat anything in particular?” chorong wanted to know his preference. She was trying her best to impress him as amber suggested.

Suho denied politely saying he doesn’t need anything but chorong was persistent saying she wants to prepare it for him as he is quite busy these days.

Ultimately, he accepted, after a self discussion in his mind he answered chorong who was anxiously waiting for his answer “Rice pudding….i want to eat it” he almost drooled while imagining that.

Her eyes beamed “I will prepare it for you. Just wait for a bit” she immediately rushed to the kitchen.

Unfortunately, the innocent girl asked this in front of the chanyeol who eyed eunji evilly.

He winked, signalling her to implement her plan. Eunji was against this idea but eventually gave in upon his blackmail saying her pictures were still secure in his dearest phone.

Stamping her feet in anger she headed to the kitchen, cursing him under her breath.

Chorong was excitedly placing the ingredients for the pudding on the counter. After noticing eunji coming into the kitchen, she gave a confused look.

She ignored her and then continued with the work.

Eunji was waiting for an opportunity to intervene. Pretending to prepare some soup for chanyeol she took the other side of the stove.

While chorong was busily making it, eunji glanced at the sugar container. An idea popped into her brain. Smirking, she took the salt container and replaced it with sugar( both containers being identical) while chorong was looking away.

Successfully completing her task she grinned from ear to ear.

Until chorong was done with her pudding, she waited doubtful in case her plan gets flopped.

Unfortunately, chorong who was oblivious of her tricks took the prepared pudding to give it to suho.

Eunji immediately took the soup she prepared for chanyeol and left to the living room where their plan was about to succeed.

Chanyeol’s eyes landed on eunji who was walking towards him with soup in her hands. Wriggling his eyebrows, and asking if she has done it while she grinned widely implying her plan is a success.

Showing his lined up teeth, he welcomed her “Come here babe” he winked.

Shaking her head in displeasure, eunji took a seat beside him.

Meanwhile, chorong expantantly handed the pudding to suho “Here, this is the first time i made something for you. Hope you like it” she said shyly.

With broad smile on his face, he took the desert bowl in his hands. Happily, he took a bite but his expression changed as saltness hit his tongue.

What is this?? So salty!!. He felt like puking but as soon as he saw chorong’s anticipating eyes he swallowed it forcefully “Delicious. Can’t stop eating at all” he remarked.

Chorong felt happy listening to that “Really?” her eyes shined.

“Have more” she said to eat it all. As the words reached his ears, suho gulped.

Nervously laughing, he ate another spoonful “Nice” he complemented but only he knows what he was going through. Contemplating he ate a spoonful, making weird faces but immediately changed it into a smile when he looked at her.

Chanyeol and eunji kept laughing secretly.

He glared at chanyeol while he rolled his eyes. It got conveyed to him that those notorious couple were behind it.

“I will taste it too” chorong suggested eating it.

“No” suho almost screamed. Noticing her shocked face, “I will eat it. It is so yummy” he smiled but internally whined.

Supressing their laughter, chanyeol and eunji couldn’t sit still.

Suho stuffed it forcefully, almost emptying half of the pudding while chorong kept smiling at him contently.

Ultimately, he couldn’t eat it anymore. Sliding it aside on the table, he immediately rushed to room.

Bewildered chorong stood “Suho?? What’s wrong?” she asked watching him sprinting to their room.

Chanyeol and eunji burst out laughing. Hitting their hands on the couch their laughs continued.

Suspiciously chorong tasted the pudding and spit it out immediately. Her face scrunched up, it was as if eating a block of salt. Realizing the situation she glared at the couple; shook her head in disbelief and left to check on suho.

Chorong who went to check on suho’s condition was waiting outside of the bathroom.

She could hear him throwing up. Knocking the door she asked him if he was okay, she felt tensed.

Suho opened the door feeling unwell “Arghhh….i will kill him!!” he screamed in anger.

Grabbing the glass of water, she handed it to him and immediately soothed his back, rubbing it in circular motions “I am sorry” she sadly said.

“Why did you eat that if it was salty? You could have just told me” she complained.

“If i didn’t eat all your hardwork would have gone to waste and i definitely would never miss the opportunity of eating something you especially made for me” he reasoned happily, placing the glass aside.

Chorong was dissatisfied with his answer, also was angry at those childish couple.  Looking at the frown on her face his eyes shined.

“Are you alright? Should i bring you a glass of juice?” she was concerned.

Caressing her cheek with his thumb he assured her he is fine while she felt shy watching concern in his eyes.

Bumping his forehead into hers he smiled “I want to eat the pudding again. Make it….but yeah be careful this time. I don’t want to eat a salty pudding” he laughed.

Chorong laughed, her smile faded when looked at her intently.

“Want to take revenge?” he smirked, thinking of plans. She just shook her head in disbelief.

Chanyeol and eunji high fived each other after they tricked suho, almost forgetting the fact that they don’t get along with each other at all.

“So funny….but….Aww..he was so sweet” eunji complemented suho saying how he was considerate of his wife’s feelings.

Chanyeol flared “What the hell? You are here as my wife. Don’t go on hitting other guys specially that atrocious cousin of mine”. It was his jealousy speaking.

Glaring eunji replied “Who is your wife? I can do whatever i want”. Twisting she decided to leave.

Gritting his teeth chanyeol grabbed her arm pulling her towards him.

“What are you doing jerk? Let go right now” she ordered glaring.

Casing her in his arms, he leaned closer. Clenching his jaw, “You belong to me. Don’t even think of escaping” he ordered seriously.

He looked really manly to her right now, her heart thumped “w…what??” she stuttered, her eyes staring his dark eyes.

“I…I am not your property” she nervously answered, her lips shivering due to his strong gaze.

Retreating chanyeol sat on the couch again “You are denying my words. What a nerve you have got?” he raised his eyebrows, simultaneously playing with his phone.

Her jaw dropped. Cursing in the mind for thinking he was cool for a moment, she sighed.

Changing her expression into a smile, “Chanyeol, let go of all that small matters. Here, the soup is getting cold. Have it, i specially prepared it for you” she suggested, looking at him dearly.

Smirking, chanyeol took the soup bowl in his hands. Grinning at his victory he tasted the soup but his mouth was on fire “ah….spicy….argh…eunji..” he shouted.

Clapping her hands happily, eunji laughed hysterically “Serves you right” she showed her tongue and ran away.

Chanyeol’s tongue was on fire due to strongness of the chilli. His eyes watered “That girl!!! Argh!!” he screamed in anger but glanced at the side wondering if somebody heard him.

Kai and naeun just witnessed chanyeol’s prank on suho. He grinned from ear to ear.

He wanted to create a misunderstanding between them. If they involve in a fight they might be excluded by uncle kwon in this challenge, with that two will be out of the game.

“Naeun, want to do something fun?” he asked. Her eyes shone. Cheerfully she nodded, not having a slightest clue that he was about to commit something evil “Jongin, yes. I was really bored” she agreed.

Both left to eunji and chanyeol’s room.

Meanwhile, in chanyeol’s room, his tongue was still on fire. Like a dog, his tongue was hanging out and the drool kept dripping.

Disgusted watching the scene eunji screamed “That’s gross!!”.

Frustrated he shouted back “What do you want me do? It is your fault that my tongue is on fire” he argued still rubbing his tongue with a towel but it didn’t help him.

Somehow, she felt sorry for him. As it was her mistake, she took pity on him and offered to bring something.

“Want ice cream?” she suggested she will bring it for him so that he will be better after eating.

Relieved he accepted her offer, also warning her not to do anything funny this time “Do not add anything”.

“If only i could put poison” she remarked instead earned a glare from him.

“I won’t. I am not heartless like you” she frowned and left to bring him ice cream.

Watching eunji pacing towards the kitchen, kai immediately hid behind a pillar, pulling naeun with him.

Noticing eunji left, he sighed in relief as they weren’t caught.

He guided her to the kitchen where eunji was opening the fridge, serving out the ice cream for chanyeol in a bowl.

Both stood behind the wall. Kai immediately handed over a mysterious powder telling naeun to mix it in the ice cream.

“What is this?” she asked, her eyes were big like marbles.

“Big brother will be confined to bathroom. ting. Ahhaha” he laughed but suppressed his laughter by placing his hands on his mouth.

“Cruel!! That’s horrible. I am not doing it” she objected saying what if he falls ill.

“No problem, just give this much amount. He won’t die” he assured her and pushed her to the work. She shook her head telling she won’t do. He pleaded, joining his hands “Please” his eyes showed desperation.

“Fine” she accepted, defeated by his plea.

Crawling on the floor she reached the kitchen.

Eunji was busy scooping the ice cream in the bowl. She just turned around to put the remaining ice cream in the fridge back.

Naeun took the opportunity, crawling near the platform where the ice cream was placed. Immediately dusted the powder as topping and immediately ran to kai.

Both laughed secretly. “Good work my wife” he praised her and she giggled “This is so much fun” she squealed. He gave a ‘told you’ look.

Eunji oblivious of this took the ice cream to chanyeol.

Noticing her walking towards him with the ice cream in his hands a bright smile appeared on his lips.

Taking it in his hands he gulped it down immediately without any doubt. He was in no position to suspect as his mouth was on fire.

Within seconds, he finished the ice cream. “Now it is fine” he sighed in relief.

Eventually, his stomach started hurting and he rushed to the bathroom.

Perplexed eunji stood confused “What happened?” she asked out of courtesy.

Chanyeol came back a minute later “Oh my god” his stomach hurt. He rushed again.

He came back and fell on the bed weakly “Eunji, you mixed something in it” he yelled.

“No, I didn’t!!” she defended.

They heard somebody laughing at the door, peeking inside. Noticing kai and naeun giggling looking at his condition he understood who was behind this.

“You!!!” he scowled but again his stomach ached.

He ran to the bathroom. After comprehending the situation, eunji laughed. Watching chanyeol walking out of the bathroom clutching his stomach she laughed uncontrollably.

He fell on her tired while she frowned “Let go, chanyeol!!” she screamed but he was dead tired already.

He rested his head on her shoulder while she patted his head laughing secretly.

Naeun and kai ran hand in hand and stood behind a pillar expecting chanyeol running after them.

Kai pulled her closer and kept laughing revinding chanyeol’s expression.

Her smile faded noticing his content eyes and smile on his face.

When she was about to step back he pulled her closer.

Encircling his arms around her waist, he pulled her body towards him.

Naeun went silent as she was caged in his arms. Noticing her blushed cheeks he grinned widely.

Raising her chin with the help of his thumb he smirked “Blushing?” he asked.

Blood gushed to her cheeks “Shut up!!” she pushed him gently and ran away embarrassed by his question.

Matching up her pace, he held her hand but she smacked it “No touching!!” she warned.

He rolled his eyes at her but obeyed.

Kyungsoo and namjoo sneaked into kai’s room after confirming they were away.

“Oppa make it fast” namjoo who was guarding the door hurried him, who was in the bathroom planning some prank, fiddling with the shower.

“Done” he came out of the room holding a spanner.

“Is it done?” she asked energetically and he gave thumbs up saying it is perfect “Let’s wait for the fun” he giggled.

Unfortunately, kai and naeun were coming back to their room.

“Oh sh*t” kyungsoo cursed.

Not wanting to get caught he quickly grabbed namjoo’s hand and both hid behind the long curtains.

The close proximity was making their breath go weak. Both looked at each other, silently gazing at each others eyes. Namjoo felt shy.

Kai and naeun’s laugh brought them back to reality.

“You should have seen him holding his stomach” he acted how chanyeol was walking.

Holding her laughter naeun looked at him “Jongin, don’t you think it is wrong?” she asked saying it was too cruel of them.

“Of course not” he answered casually and also a bit jealous as she was thinking about his cousin while she was in front of him.

He caged her in his arms “You are supposed to think of only me” he joked but the atmosphere turned awkward.

“I don’t think so” she pushed his gently. Rolling his eyes at her, he pouted.

“Go and take a bath” she handed him the towel. A grin appeared on his face and he immediately rushed accepting.

Kyungsoo and namjoo who were behind the curtains giggled quietly.

Naeun wasn’t suspicious of anything until she heard a scream from the bathroom.

Panicking she ran towards the washroom “Jongin?? Jongin, are you alright??” she asked worried.

Upon receiving no answer she was disturbed “What should i do??” she muttered tensed, pacing in front of the door.

Knocking the door continuously, “Jongin?? You are sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter