;teaser three

☾ Moon Spell ;story starting!
teaser three
teaser three



   

congrats grad.
 
 
 
Kyulkyu was hurrying through the halls of school as she was carrying gift boxes for her friends as today was graduation. Later today, they would be standing on stage, receving their dilpoma, and finally leaving high school. She found her group of friends crowded around in a corner of their classrooms. They were all dressed up in their uniforms all nice and tidy. She smiled at them. "Here are your graduation gifts from me. Open them up!" She handed them each a box as she sat down on a desk with a large breaming smile. She watched her friends open theri boxes to see a personalized graduation cap as their school did not do them, a letter that she had wrote them, and a few of their favorite snacks. 

"Whoa! Was this was you were hiding in your room and wouldn't let us see?" The hometown dream looked at her 

"Yeah, do guys know where afraid to contact is?" Kyulkyu asked as she had one for her in her lap. 

"You shouldn't have made one for her. She doesn't deserve it." The magically famous took his out just trying it on. He carefully took it off and put it back in the box. He watched Kyulkyu shake her head and hop off the desk as she placed the box on the afraid to contact's desk. "Come on guys, lets go take pictures. My mom lent me her camera." He held up the camera. "We should take a picture with our caps on." He walked out with them as they were carrying their boxes. 

The group spent the afternoon taking pictures and goofing around until gradutation. The magically famous' mother gathered up the group just wearing their caps just having them stand backwards and link arms just taking a few pictuers before putting their caps back in the boxes and leaving them with their parents as they got in line to go on stage and receieve their dipolma.

This memory resurfaced in couldn't let go's head as she was cleaning the atic and found her old highschool items and her treasured graduation cap that their little rice cake had made. She rembered seeing the afraid to contact opening her cap and watching them take pictures from the classroom. She also foudn the spell book that they had used that summer and took all of this down stairs. Her grandmother was at a friend's house and wouldn't be back until late. She read through Kyulkyu's letter again just smiling to herself as she grabbed the spell book and put something that her friends had phsyically made for her in the pot as the full moon was just coming out. She thought it would be fun to do a friendship ritual to maybe bring them together again - or she could just call them up for a dinner or get togehter. She never knew how close that they would get after this ritual that she did again. She blew out the last candle as the full moon was high in the sky just looking outside to see the moon glowing a faint red color. "Werid." Couldn't let go thought as she felt a breeze fly past her as she shivered.  
 
 
 

Author's Note - hi guys, this will be the last teaser. I haven't decided on a deadline so dont' worry about that. i hope you guys like this teaser and i hope to see some more application as well!