Chatper Six - Midnight Break Ins

☾ Moon Spell ;story starting!
Midnight Break Ins
Midnight Break Ins



   

   

CHAPTER SIX
 
 
 
Ruiho pulled up to Hojung's house as he looking at the ones in his car. "I got to get this car back to my dad so I'll see you guys in a few moments. You all should be fine." Ruiho said as he watched them get out of the car. He waited until they were inside the house until he drove off. He parked the car infront of his house just rushing inside placing the kays on table as he checked over the files that his father had left on the kitchen table as he sighed. He exited the house just locking it up as he started down the steps to the Hojung's place. He knocked on the door to her grandmother's house just seeing her grandmother open the door. "Hello. Is it okay if i come in?" He asked 

"I should just give you kids keys. They are upstairs." Her grandmother said 

"The others should be some time tonight." Ruiho said as she nodded. He slipped his shoes off as he walked upstairs just see Hojung at the book as he waved to Sora who was sitting on the couch just drinking a cup of tea or something. "Has anyone texted you?" He said as he took his phone from her. 

"Jun texted me said that they will be back as soon as they can. Yeseul lost the evil people but they are making their way back and like I said that other two said a couple hours. I figured that is when the party ends. But, honestly, those two might as well just stay home. They are probably going to be wasted." Hojung said as she flipped through the book. 

"I am sure that they will be fine." Ruiho said as he looked at them. He read over her shoulder as she was reading a page in the book. "Do you think it is this group? I mean we just thought it was some random people?" He asked 

"Maybe. But it said that they were taken years ago. Do you think that the ones that are killing them now are kids of these demons?" Hojung asked as she looked at him. 

"Yeah, I will get started on this potion." Ruiho said as he was handed the book. He walked to where they were making potions just starting on this one as the door opened. 

"We are here." Jun said as he walked in just walking in with the others. "Yeseul drove home so that her mom had the car in the morning just in case." He added "Wootak went with her." He added as Younghee moved around him as he closed the door. 

"She is scrying and I am working on a potion." Ruiho said as he was stirring. "Kyulkyu and Dongyun will be here soon, hopefully." He added 

"Yeah maybe not. I texted Dongyun to when they were coming back and he hasn't replied yet." Younghee said as she sat down next to Sora. "Do I need to write a spell?" She asked 

"No, it just says that this potion will work. I making enough for to make a lot of potion bottles." Ruiho said as he dropped in somethings as he stirred it again. "You could find some potion bottles and stoppers." He spoke as Younghee got up to go get those. 

•••

Kyulkyu grabbed Dongyun's arm just pulling him out of the club. "Come on, Yun. We need to go help the others." She said as she looked at him. "We are going to miss the last bus home." She added as he followed behind her. She sighed as she waved bye to Hongseok as her arm was pulled down. She glared at Dongyun. 

"Do not wave bye to him! You're with me." Dongyun held her arms as they walked. He glared back at Hongseok as he pulled Kyulkyu along. He held her arms just laying his head on her shoulder. They walked up to the bus stop as he felt Kyulkyu unwrap from him just looking at the bus schedule. 

"I think that we missed the last bus. Come on, help me find an alley way." Kyulkyu said as she started to walk. 

"I would rather much prefer a bed, mine or yours. Probably mine because you probably men body pillows that will turn me off just to let know." Dongyun said as he followed behind her. 

"I am going to orb us to Hojung's." Kyulkyu said as she looked at him. 

"How about no." Dongyun said as she grabbed his arm. He pulled back as he looked at her. "I do not want to fight demons in these clothes. At least let me change first and sober up." He said as she rolled her eyes. 

"Fine." Kyulkyu said as she held out her hands as they disappeared down further into the alleyway. She orbed them to his apartment as she landed on the couch just haivng Dongyun landing ontop of her. "Sorry, I am still working on the landings." She looked at him as he blinked down at her. 

"It is okay." He looked at her as he got up just watching her get up just seeing that famillar look as he picked up Kyulkyu just taking her to his bathroom just setting her down as he gathered up her hair just shaking his head. "I remeber this is why you never drank." He said as he rummaged in a dish on the bathroom counter just tieing her hair up in a messy bun. "Sit here until your done." He helped her sit down. 

"Sorry." Kyulkyu took the towl from him. 

"Don't worry, I have thrown up plently of times in here or just outside in an alley way." Dongyun said He kicked off his shoes as he took hers off. "I will text the others that we will be at Hojung's place when you feel better." Dongyun said Dongyun brought some sweats with him from his room. "If you want you can take a shower here, it will help you feel better." He said as he watched her stand up. 

"I mean we need to -" Kyulkyu said 

"Hojung said it was okay that they had it handled." Dongyun said "The showers works how anyother shower would." He said "Oh and you can use the shampoo and stuff. It shouldn't smell to boyish." He said as he walked out just closing the door and heard the water start. He walked out to the living room just looking at Kyulkyu's phone as there were a few texts from Hongseok. He flipped her phone over not wanting to read them. He sat down just looking at his own phone just glancing at her phone as he couldn't help himself. Kyulkyu never had a password on her phone as he picked it up just looking at the text as he shook his head as he clicked to detele them as he set her phone down. Sometime later, he felt someone shake his shoulder as he looked at Kyulkyu. 

"You fell asleep." She said as she moved out of the way as he got up. 

"It has been a long night. I am going to go take a shower and just make yourself at home. I guess you found the hair dryer." He said 

"I did." Kyulkyu said

"Well like I said make yourself at home and the cups are over there if you want any water." Dongyun disappeared into his room. Dongyun could heard thoughts that were cearly not Kyulkyu's as he raced out the bathroom just in a pair of joggers as he pocket knife from his dresser as he got one snice he really didn't have a good offensive power. "Get the away from her!" Dongyun threw the knife at the two figures in his entrway as he slid over to where Kyulkyu had fallen asleep on the couch. He scouped her up just running back in his bedroom, shutting the door, and setting her down behind the side of his bed as she was walking up. "We need to orb out of here and quickly." He looked at her

"You don't have a -" Kyulkyu said as water dripped on her face

"It doesn't matter what I am wearing! People broke into my apartment probably because our friends at distracting." Dongyun said as voices sounded close to them. He hunkered down as he pulled her next to him as he peered over his bed just hearing the thoughts of that they were going to break the door in. "Do not make a sound." Dongyun pulled her aganist his chest as he projected out an illusion over them that they were just part of the bed as wood splintering sounds happened. 

"They must have orbbed out." One female voice sounded as drawers were opening. 

"Well no duh. I told you you mixed up the powers. This one is the one that can read minds. The all must be at the main house with the book with the girl and we can't pose as officers were since that washed up idol's father is head of the police here. He will know we aren't real." A male voice said 

"Plus the fat will just blow us up." Dongyun heard teh female voice as he gripped Kyulkyu's hands from doing anything as  more drawers were opened. "There is nothing here." He heard her say

"Do you think they-" The male voice started 

"No, they are friends. If he is still anything like he was in highschool then she probably is only here because he was drunk off his so thier friends made her drag him home. She was always their work mule. I mean she's poor and stupid - she is just lucky time was not on her looks. Lets go before they come back." The female voice said 

Dongyun waited until he heard his front door slam shut as he brought down the illusion as he helped Kyulkyu up as his room was trashed. "You were never our work mule." He said as he let go of her hands. 

"I know, but at least we know we went to highschool with them. I don't recognize the voices though." Kyulkyu wiped her face. "Sorry about your place." She siad

"I didn't either." Dongyun grabbed the shirt he was about to put on as he looked at her. "It wasn't your fault. You aren't hurt and we aren't dead that is the only thing that matters." Dongyun said as he walked out as he pulled her along. He sighed as her phone was smashed. "I'll buy you a new one." Dongyun bent down just fixing the coffee table as he found his pocket knife wedged into a wall. He pulled it out as there was a little blood on it. "We can use this to scry with." He closed it just stuffing it into his pocket as there was a knock at the door. Dongyun walked to the door just seeing his sister there. "What do you want?" He asked 

"I called you! Your neighbor heard yelling and I told her not to call the police becasue it was probably you just having a nightmare. You wouldn't pick up your phone then I remebered you posted something about being a party with rice cake so I called Kyu's number and it said this number had been disconnected which I is not right because I congraulated her this morning and -" Yunmi rambled as Dongyun let her in

"We are fine. We missed the bus and then-" Yunmi inrupted him

"We?" She asked as she walked in the living room seeing Kyulkyu proping up his bedroom door against the hallway wall. "Oh uhm, She is part of th we." Yumi looked at Dongyun

"I brought her home because she was feeling sick. She threw up so I told her take a shower to feel better and stay here for the night until the morning. And then some stuff happened but it is over. And no we don't need to call the police." Dongyun said 

"Yeah everything is fine. I think some these hinges were rusty and the door feel." Kyulkyu said 

"I am not stupid. What did you make some guys pissed off at the bar again?" Yunmi shook her head. "I can't believe you dragged one of your bestfriends -" Yunmi glared at her brother 

"No! It was my fault. There was a guy at the bar that wouldn't leave me alone and Yun helped me. He must of followed us. Do not get mad at him, just at me." Kyulkyu stopped her as she sighed. 

"We should stil call the police. I mean look at this place. He trashed it. And broke your phone." Yunmi said 

"No, no one got hurt so lets just drop it. Enough has happened. Can you go home?" Dongyun started to walk Yunmi to the door. 

"Fine alright." Yunmi followed him to the door. She looked back as Kyulkyu was cleaning some things up. Yunmi pulled her brother close to her. "I am only going to say this once. I have always thought you would look good with Kyu and you have a chance now. Do blow this." Yunmi said

"I do not see her that way. Leave." Dongyun pushed her out the door as he closed the door just looking at his locks as they had been picked open. He knew that they weren't magic users then. He relocked his doors just walking back to see Kyulkyu not in the living room as things had been picked up as he heard drawers shifting. He walked into his room as he sighed. "You do not have to clean up. Go lay down." Dongyun finished putting a shelf back in place. 

"No, it is okay. Plus shouldn't we go tell the others?" She asked 

"In the morning. I will call them that we are okay though." He said as he looked around for his phone. He found it underneath his bed as he looked at all teh missed calls from Yunmi and a few from Ruiho." He swiped just calling back Ruiho. "Hey, sorry. I dozed off. Yeah everything is okay. Two people did break into my apartment and we have something to scry for them with so we can do that in the morning. Rice cake is still feeling sick so she went to lay down." Dongyun said as Kyulkyu gave him a look. 

"What?! Why is her phone out of service? We were about to all come over there." Ruiho snapped 

"It got broken when they were trashing my place. They are looking for something or probably someone. They knew about us in highschool so I was going to try to break out the old year book and look." Dongyun said as Kyulkyu raised out her hand. 

"Year book." Kyulkyu said as it orbbed into her arms as she left the room. "Door." She waved her arm as Dongyun's broken door flew up as he walked into it. 

"Awh, ." Dongyun blurted 

"What happened now? And, alright. That is werid though. Well you better buy her a new phone." Ruiho said 

"I already said I would. I got to go." Dongyun hung up as he moved the door. "Hey, that was uncalled for." Dongyun marched over to her and sat down. 

"Are you going to cry?" Kyulkyu asked as she crossed her legs just flipping through the pages. "Do you have any witch stuff here?" She added 

Dongyun glared at her as he nodded. "Yeah, Hojung brought over a witch care package. It is over here." Dongyun opened up a cabinet that the breaker-iners did not touch as he brought over a box. "You want me to scry?" He asked as he watched her nod. He got out the map as he stretched it out just waving the crystal around it. "My sister hasn't asked you any werid questions about me?" He asked 

"No, not really." Kyulkyu answered as she sat down beside him. "Here wave the crystal over our class list. If the blood of one of them is on that knife then it should land on them." She said as she laid the book down flat. Kyulkyu watched as the crystal spun in a circle just landing on Yeseul's picture. 

"The devil woman?" Dongyun said "No way." He said 

"It is probably landing on the one behind it. These books are paper thin. You can see the other side through it." Kyulkyu said as she turned the page over. "No way, second year Noh Daehwi (OC). He became class president after we left." She nodded as she looked at him. 

"Well now we know a name in order to search for him." Dongyun said as he looked at her. "You should get some sleep." Donyun said 

"Can I borrow your phone to call my house?" Kyulkyu said 

"Of course, I'll go find you some blankets." Dongyun said as he slid his phone to her. He came back a few moments later as she was cleaning up the scrying stuff. "Your parents okay?" He asked 

"Yeah, they figured that I would be out late. I told them I was staying at Hojungs." She said 

"Why lie?" Dongyun said 

"Well.., my dad doesn't like you. He said you were one of those bad guys types that would end up in jail. I don't think that though, Yun. Thank you for tonight, I do not know if highschool you would have done all of this. You've grown up a lot or well somewhat." Kyulkyu said as she took the blanket from him in his arms as she leaned over, kissing him on the cheek. "Good night, Yun." She said as she handed him his phone just laying down. 

"Goodnight, Kyul." Dongyun turned off the light to the living room lights as he went into his own room. He moved stuff around with his foot as he was wondering what they were looking for. He laid down in his bed just covering up as he shook his head. Kyulkyu had always been overly affectionate with them. He told himself it was just one of those times as he closed his eyes. 

•••

Ruiho looked at the others as Younghee and Yeseul were putting the crystals around their sleeping area so they would be protected as they sleep. This was mainly for Sora's own protection. "Dongyun and Kyulkyu are fine. Two people did break into his place but he said that they left. He also said that they are going to stay at his place tonight since Kyulkyu stil feels sick. Probably orbbing on a alcohol stomach." Ruiho said as he laid down in his spot. 

"What two people broke into his place?" Hojung asked as she looked up from her spot. "One of us should-" She started 

"They will be okay. Besides we need to get some sleep. It has been a long night. If he said that they are fine then they are fine." Yeseul looked at her as she leaned on her elbow. "Our plan tomorrow is learn anything that Kyulkyu and Dongyun know then help Sora and her sister." Yeseul nodded 

"We need to add find the people that broke into his apartment on the list." Wootak said as he nodded to them. 

"Yes that too. And vanquish any witch hunters along the way." Younghee said as she looked at them. "Now lets go to bed. Half of you are really grumpy with no sleep." She said as she laid back down. She turned her heard as she watched Hojung turn the lights off as she laid down just placing the last crystal. 

Author's Note - Hey guys, I hope that you like this chapter. I am offically on summer break so chapters should be out more frequently now! I have just been a little busy at the end of the year but I should be back on a regular schedule now!