Chapter Seven - Witch Hunters Pt 1

☾ Moon Spell ;story starting!
Witch Hunters PT 1
Witch Hunters PT 1



   

   
  1. CHAPTER SEVEN
 
 
 
Dongyun rolled over just seeing the time on the clock as he sighed to himself. He got up as he walked out to see the blanket that the had given Kyulkyu last night just seeing her on the couch curlled up into a ball as he picked up her broken phone from the coffee table as he sighed as he walked back to his room. He got dressed just pushing a snapback on his head as he left his phone on the coffee table as he exited the apartment. He took the elevator down just heading down the street as he headed to the cellphone store just walking inside as he walked up to the counter. "Hello, good morning. Uhm, last night I broke my friends phone and I really would love to recover everything and get her a new one." Dongyun handed over Kyulkyu's phone. "I do not think the data is destoryed." He added as he watched the worker disappear into the back. He waited about an hour before a new phone was returned just being handed to Dongyun. 

"Everything should be on there and working right. Just tell your friend to bring it back with you  and the recepit if it is not." The worker said as Dongyun nodded. 

"Yeah, thanks." Dongyun said as he walked out of the store just stopping by the conveient store just grabbing some things for breakfat as he headed back to his apartment. By the time, he got there Kyulkyu was up just folding up the blanket. "Here, I got you a new phone. I am sorry again about last night." He said as she shook her head. 

"No it is okay. Thank you, just tell me how much I should pay you back." Kyulkyu said 

"You don't have to pay me back. You want something to eat?" He asked 

"Uhm, I should probably orb home and then go and open the cafe.' Kyulkyu said as she looked at him. "But if I can stay a little longer, it won't hurt." She said as she looked at him. "Plus it looks like you have a lot there to make." She sat down just looking at him. "Do you even know what you are going to make?" She asked 

"Do you want the triangle kimbap or the ramyun?" He asked as she gave him a look. "I am kidding. Just wait here and it will be done. Besides today I thought maybe that we could go talk to that kid from highschool about why he broke into my apartment." Dongyun said as he looked at her. 

"What about the cafe?" She asked 

"You could always open it up and then leave." He said as he looked at her 

"Yeah, like that is smart." Kyulkyu said as she called the cafe. She got an answer on the third ring. "Hello? Dad?" She asked as she sat down there on the couch. 

"Nope it is Iljoo. Your dad gave me an extra key. Plus he hired a couple of my supernatural friends to work the cafe so that you two can help the others more on your duties. Don't worry they are highly qualified." He said 

"But uhm, okay then." Kyulkyu said as she sighed to herself. "Well I mean I will come by to check on the cafe." She said 

"You don't have to. I got to go but good luck with the innocents." Iljoo hung up 

"Well I guess we don't have to go by the cafe. Iljoo convienced by dad to hire more workers so that we could help the others more." She said as she walked over to the kitchen where Dongyun was placing a couple panackes just sliding the plate over to her as he dumpped some sliced strawberries on it. "Thanks." She said as she took the fork and knife from him. 

"Great so after we eat, you orb to your room then I'll get ready here then we set out to find the idiots that broke in here. Plus they might know something about the coven." Dongyun said as he stabbed one of the strawberries on her plate. "I only had enough to make this." He added as she shrugged. 

"Yeah and you might want to clean up a little. Maybe they left something behind." Kyulkyu added "Oh you could always trying scrying with the knife on a map since we do not know where he is. I'm going to go change." Kyulkyu got up just walking to her clothes from last night. 

"You can just orb on to your house. You can bring back the clothes later." Dongyun said as he watched her nod then disappear in a bright orbs of white and a light lavendar color. He finished the rest of the food as he dumpped the plate in the sink as he looked at his phone as he had a missed call from Ruiho. He tapped on his number just heading to his room to take a shower. "Why did you call me?" He asked as he sat down on his bed. 

"Hello to you too, sunshine. How was your night with ricecake?" Ruiho asked 

"It was great, someone broke into my apartment, I had to make an illusion to make sure we weren't killed, and then we went to sleep. How was your night?" He asked

"Well not as good as yours. You two coming over?" He asked as he was mixing pancake batter. "You're on speaker phone by the way. We are all making breakfast." He added. 

"Kyul and I got a lead and are going to follow it up when she gets back here from her place. We ate already." Dongyun said "I was only calling ypu back to tell you that we are following up on our own lead so i'll call you if we need your help." Dongyun hung up as he walked into his bathroom just starting up his shower. 

•••

Kyulkyu orbbed into her room just landing on her bed just bouncing up a little as she brushed her hair out of her face. She got up just setting the things in her arms down on her bed as she went to her closest just grabbing her clothes for today just heading to the bathroom in the house just making sure that no one heard her. She took a shower just changing into her clotehs just foldling up the clothes that Dongyun let her borrow. She dried her hair as she braided her hair into pig tails just hearing her mother coming up the stairs. 

"Kyul! When did you come home?" Her mother asked as she opened up her door. 

"Oh you were in the garden and I didn't want to bother you!" Kyulkyu said as she noticed her mother was in her gardening clothes. "Dongyun took me home and I fell asleep on his couch. I was actually just heading out." Kyulkyu leaned on her desk. 

"Well make sure you stop by the cafe and check on the new workers." She said as she crossed her arms. "I tried to call you last night. Are you sure that sleeping was the only thing you did last night?" She asked 

"Oh right, Dongyun accidently broke my phone. He got me a new one though, I mean he was kind of drunk and dropped it. It is not a big deal." Kyulkyu said as she looked at her mother's face. 

"Well don't let your father find out." Her mother left her room just closing the door. 

"Oh that is not good." Kyulkyu said as she sighed to herself. She finished getting ready as she dumpped her things into his backpack just slinging it over her shoulders as she grabbed a pair of shoes just heading downstairs. She slipped on her shoes as she headed outside just going to a part of the house where she woudln't be seen as she orbed to Dongyun's apartment just landing in the hallway as she smiled to herself as she didn't land wonky this time. She put her shoes to the side as she walked in just finding the crystal and map as she grabbed the pocket knife from the coffee table as she laid out the map. She started to scry as she heard the front door open. 

"Yun! You were suppose to help us move the flower shipment!" Yunmi called out as she entered the apartment as she watched Kyulkyu shove something under the coffee table. "You're still here or more like came back." She said as she crossed her arms. 

"Yeah well uhm Dongyun and i were going to go to work together." Kyulkyu said as she looked at her.

"I texted you and said that I had some stuff to do with Kyulkyu." Dongyun walked into the living room as he looked at Kyulkyu leaning on her elbow on the coffee table as Yunmi was staring her down. "I know you are mad but still. I have more important stuff to do." He said 

"Yeah, I can see her." Yunmi said 

"Whoa, No, no! Just friends.' Kyulkyu looked at her. "I am sorry Yunmi." Kyulkyu said 

"Plus I was doing to drop off some flowers to -" She added 

"I"ll go next time. We have aparty to plan and it can provide some major money to the cafe. So thanks for stopping by and I'll call you later. Plus I'll take this." Dongyun snatched the key in her hand as she glared at him. 

"Alright, fine. Have fun." Yunmi said as she heard the door shut behind her. 

"Sorry, I texted you that I was orbing in." Kyulkyu said as she broght up the map and things back up on the coffee table. "Oh and yeah do not mention last night to my dad or my mom. I think she thinks that we did stuff other than sleep." Kyulkyu said as she sighed as Dongyun glared at her. "I am sorry! She cut me off guard!" Kyulkyu said as she laid her head on the table. 

"It wouldn't be the first time. Anyway let me just dry my hair and we can be off." He said as he walked back off to the bathroom. He came back as Kyulkyu was writing down locations on some paper. "So either this kid moves around alot or I am just getting locations of people in his little witch hunter group." Kyulkyu said as she looked at him. 

"Or they could be other evil forces that we do not want to attract if we don't know about them. We can deal with them later. We know where to find Daehwi though. He works at the cell phone store. He was avoiding me that I why I didn't buy you a new phone case. I figued we could get to him when we go to get one." He said wtih a nod. 

"OKay lets go." Kyulkyu texted a picture to the others say these places might either be witch hunter locations or other evil. She followed Donyun to the door as she slipped on her shoes. She followed behind hin as she watched as they walked to the cell phone store. "What do we do if he runs?" She asked 

"Run after him? Or well you can't orb around normal people. We will figure something out." Dongyun said as he opened up the door for her just walking in behind her. "There isn't anything wrong with the phone, she just needs a case." He said as he walked over to Daehwi at a counter. "Can I talk to you?" He asked as he noticed the boy look up at him. 

"Sure." He said as he followed Dongyun outside and around a corner to the alleyway. "Alright, I am going to be blunt. Why did you break into my place or why did your friends break into my place?" Dongyun grabbed his arm as he pulled down the sleeve as he looked at teh symbol on his arm. "What is this? You kept covering your arm when I was in earlier?" He glared at him. 

"I can't tell you anything. Plus I didn't break into your apartment." Daehwi said as he looked at him

"Don't make me hurt you." Dongyun said

"You can't you don't have active powers all you can is read peopele's minds." Daehwi said as a soda can smacked Daehwi in the head. 

"Yeah but I can." Kyulkyu walked over as she stood next to them. "Talk or we are taking you with us." She said as she looked at Daehwi.

"Yeah the girl with pinkish red hair that would trip over air really scares me." Daehwi said as Dongyun gripped his arm as he made an illusion that he was burning Daehwi's skin. "Ow, ow - that hurts. Okay I will tell you." Daehwi felt the fake pain go away. "Two of the members broken into your apartment. I don't know which one. I do not help them anymore when they really started killing real witches. It was just suppose to be a game. You LARP." He said 

"What?" Dongyun asked 

"Live actoin role playing." Kyulkyu said 

"Like when a girl dresses up like your favorite video game character then you do stuff?" Dongyun asked 

"That is a different kind of roleplay." Kyulkyu rolled her eyes. "Keep going witch hunter." Kyulkyu said as she crossed her arms. 

"Anyway they started taking the game way to seriously and started actually finding real witches and started killing them. They started killing witches from real covens trying to make it seem like they either killed themselves or done by demons to attract other witches." He said as he looked at them. "I promise that I am not killing anyone. I do not know them." Daehwi said as he looked at them. 

"I am pretty sure that you do. The two the broke into my apartment were talking about us like they knew us in highschool. We found you because of our yearbook." Dongyun gripped his arm as as Daehwi fell to his knees in pain. 

"Fine, fine. They always meet in the forest to have their meetings. There is a bonfire." Daehwi said as he looked up to them. "They are all around looking for covens adn they will come after you all. You were just lucky. Now they know you can read outsidethe room you are in." Daehwi smirked as he spoke as Dongyun's foot collided with Daewi's face. 

"Your little band of losers won't touch us. We are the chosen ones, so off. And next time if you hurt anyone then I will end you." Dongyun shoved him just seeing that his kick busted his nose and had blood coming down from it. "Come om, Kyul." He said as they walked off. He looked back at Daehwi who was picking up himself just wiping his face off. Dongyun turned back to Kyulkyu as he looked at his phone. "Hey, dummy! You sent that list of locations and the idiots just ran into a group of harpies!" He pinched Kyulkyu's nose as she smacked his hand. 

"I am sorry! I thought that they should know!" Kyulkyu said as they were walking. 

•••

Hojung ran across the empty parking lot as she was bait for the others to take out the harpies with the spell as they had to see the things to get them to read the spell as they had learned that harpies are immune to witch powers. "One of you better start ing running around! Say the damn spell!" Hojung jumpped over a blue beam of magic as she heard ryhming in the background as she stopped just putting her hands on her knees as she glared at the others with her. "What took you so long?" She glared at them. 

"Jun dropped the peice of paper when we were almost hit by the blue deaf beam and freaked out." Younghee said as they walked over. "I think they are dead now though. I can't believe Kyulkyu just sent us randon places of evil." Younghee said as she brushed off her own jeans. 

"She might not have known. Plus they are dealing with their problems." Jun said as he looked at her

"Well at least we can mark three of our spots. I think someone has been following us. I just feel someone around us." Younghee said as she heard some foot steps as they walked around a few cars just seeing a cross bow bolt fly at them as Hojung threw her hands up as it froze as Younghee it down to the ground. "Hey! Come out!" Younghee snapped

They heard car sreeching noises as they saw a car driving away as Younghee waved her arms as she tried to move them off course as she only sent a big gust of wind just tearing down some posters. Younghee sighed as she brushed her forehead as she looked at the others. "I can't believe they ran away like that." Younghee said as she glared at them. 

"They might be trying to get us to use our powers to prove we are witches to add to their kill list." Hojung picked up her bag as she started to walk out of the parking lot. "Come on, lets head to the next location. Or should we because not being able to use our powers last time with the harpies was . We were lucky Ruiho found the spell quickly." Hojung said as she looked at them

"Dongyun and Kyulkyu sent an sos and that they have information. They are heading to the base right now." Jun said as he looked at them. 

"You mean the attic?" Hojung said as they walked down the street. "Should we stop by and get lunch?" Hojung asked 

"No, Dongyun and Kyulkyu did that. They ordered pizza." Jun said as he was looking at his phone as he was typing on it. 

The group made it made it back to the house just heading upstairs to find Ruiho, Wootak, and Yeseul looking at books as Sora was looking at her phone. "Dongyun and Kyulkyu aren't here yet?" He asked as he looked around as Hojung moved around him just carrying a stack of plates and cups while Younghee was carrying a coup things of soda. 

"No not yet, and you guys are okay right? No one got hurt?" Ruiho asked as he looked at them.

"No, none of us got hurt. I think that those witch hunters have been following us and trying to figure out our powers." Hojung said as she sat down just passing out plates and cups as two more figures entered the room. "You there, you can't just send us locations and go check them out!" Hojung said as she glared at Kyulkyu. 

"I said that it was possible locations and might not be. You all did not have to go to them." Kyulkyu said as she sat down just placing the box of pizza in the middle of the circle as she had grabbed hers and Dongyun's plates and cups. "We got three pizzas like in highschool." She added as she opened up the boxes as they started to eat the pizza just as Yeseul pulled Sora into the circle to eat.    

Author's Note - Hey everybody! Here is another chapter. I hope that you guys liked this chapter!