Chapter 2

Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why do we need to be here?” Mina complain as they were sitting at the benches in the airport.

“Come on, Minari.. Uncle Chou and family are coming here. We should be happy.” Sana said.

“It is Uncle Chou or are you excited because we will be meeting Tzuyu soon?” Mina tries to bestfriend.

“Yah!” Sana slapped Mina’s arm lightly.

 

“You remember our deal right?” Sana asked.

“Yeahh.. Don’t worry..” Mina’s smile widely.

“Come on! Their flight already arrived.” Sana’s dad called the two family’s members.

 

They were waiting at the arrival site when they saw a handsome man come in sight.

 

 

“That’s Tzuyu. Not bad.. So how long does the act last?” Mina asked as their eyes on him.

“Two weeks right? Leave it to me..” Mina added.

 

 

 

They saw Tzuyu walking toward them. Sana smile but her smile immediately gone when the man just walked pass her and immediately greeted Mina.

 

I’ll recognize you the instant I see you. Your image is in my heart. Sana remembered Tzuyu’s letter.

 

Sana sighed and smiled heavily while walking towards them.

 

 

“Hey! Mina right?” The tall man pointed his finger towards Mina.

“Yeah.. Tzuyu?” Mina look at the man with an unbelievable look.

“Yes! How am I?” Tzuyu asked Mina about her appearances.

 

Sana just watched the duo conversing.

 

“Wow.. Sana?” Tzuyu asked while looking at Sana with a smug smile.

“Yeah..” Sana nodded.

“You have grown so much.. But I didn’t expect Mina to grown like this..” Tzuyu complement.

“What did you thought about me?” Mina asked playfully.

“How do I tell you what I have thought about you?” Tzuyu sweetly look at Mina.

 

Sana just nodded her head with smile. Sana feel her body tensed when Tzuyu suddenly hug her. Mina was showing two thumbs up at Sana, commenting about the manly Tzuyu now. Sana just smile awkwardly while signaling Mina to remember their deal.

 

“How are you? Why didn’t you write to me?” Tzuyu suddenly asked.

“Huh?” Sana silently gulped. Mina just shrugged when Sana look at her for help.

Luckily, their parents interrupted them to go back to the house.

Mina elbowed Sana while watching Tzuyu conversing with their parents.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s not like I don’t like him, Sana-chan.. He’s quite good looking.. But these good looking has their noses up in the air.. They need to be brought down to the earth..”

“No Mina! Tzuyu is not like that..”

They keep talking about Tzuyu on the way to the skiing place.

“Really? You seem to quite into Tzuyu.. While writing all those letters.. I hope you haven’t fallen in love with him..” Mina teased.

“I’m so stupid. You’re not going to fall in love. You’ve only time for your books and computer. And you’re a such good daughter. You’ll marry the person your parent choose for you, right?”

“Mina!” Sana playfully push Mina lightly.

“And you? What kind of marriage do you want to have?” Sana asked.

“Me? I’m definitely going to have a love marriage!” Mina excitedly responded.

 

“Are you in love with Tzuyu?” Sana asked carefully.

“Mina doesn’t fall in love with boys.. Boys fall in love with Mina..” Mina said proudly.

 

“If you’re talking about love, then you must’ve mention my name..” A manly voice interrupted them.

“You wish..” Mina smirked.

“Hi Tzuyu..” Sana greeted.

“Hi.. Hey, Mina.. Do you remember when we were kids? We’d bunk school and come skiing here?” Tzuyu excitedly said.

 

“Yeah.. And Sana will always bring our homework.. So what did you bring today?” Mina asked while looking at Sana.

 

“Tzuyu..” Sana unconsciously said his name.

 

“Me? How’s that?” Tzuyu asked.

 

Sana was speechless.

 

“Hey.. Bet? I’ll win today just like I used to when we were kids..” Mina intercepted and ski down the hill.

“Gosh.. She’s crazy and I’m crazy about her!” Tzuyu excitedly said without sending a single glance to Sana and followed Mina.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter