Chapter 1

Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t forget to call us when you arrive there, okay?”

“Sure buddy.. Don’t worry. I won’t forget all of you.”

“Chou daddy.. Make sure to come and visit us when you get success there..”

“Aigoo.. I will, Zaki..”

Their conversation cause the laughs between the three families.

 

Not far from them, a young boy pulled a little girl but followed by the other girl away from their parents.

 

“Minari.. Will you forget me?”

“Come on, Tzu..” The little Mina frown at the question, a bit annoyed.

“Promise me that you will never forget me, Minari..” Little Tzuyu pouted.

“I won’t.” Little Sana who keep watching the duo, interrupted.

“Thank you, Squirrel..” Little Tzuyu flashed a smile but again switch her eyes on annoyed Mina.

“Please?” Little Tzuyu pleaded with his hand glued on each other.

“Fine.. I promise.” Little Mina finally agreed.

“I’ll send you email everyday, okay?” Little Tzuyu excitedly said.

“But I don’t have computer..” Little Mina frown.

“But I have..” Little Sana excitedly said.

“See.. You can use hers..” Little Tzuyu said.

“Okay..” Little Mina simply answered.

“Sana-chan, you always help me. You such a good friend of mine..” Little Tzuyu smile widely at Sana.

“Tzuyu, come on! We need to go now.” Tzuyu’s mom called.

“I need to go now. Bye Sana. Bye Minari..” Little Tzuyu pat Sana’s arm and then hold both Mina’s arm, give a peck on Mina’s cheek and quickly run.

 

Mina has opened wide while Sana chuckled lightly at duos’ interaction.

 

Sana watched Tzuyu jog away and smile.

 

 

I’ll be missing you, Tzuyu..

 

 

 

 

 

“Dear Mina, London is such a huge city. I could see such tall buildings and finally saw the Big Ben. You should see it too. We live in the Hampstead and I could say we are the only Korean over there. Everyone else is British. The best part about school here is you don’t have to wear uniforms like in Korea. It’s really exciting. London is... Gosh this is so boring..” Little Mina complained as she leave the computer and land on Sana’s bed.

“Such a big and beautiful city.. But I miss home. Korea and you..” Sana continues reading Tzuyu’s email and glances at Mina with smile.

“Mmm..” Mina just hummed uninterestedly.

“I’ll be waiting to hear from you. Do write. Love, Tzuyu..” Sana ended reading the email.

“Tzuyu has really turned into a big bore.. Do I have to sit and email him now? No way..” Mina complained.

“But you promised him to reply his email..” Little Sana frown.

“If you really that excited to hear from him, just reply it..” Little Mina said as she walk out from Sana’s room.

“Bye..” Mina said.

“Bye Minari..” Sana replied back.

 

Replying his message won’t hurt, right? Sana thought.

 

“It won’t..” Sana consciously smiled, feeling excited to have a friend to share the story.

 

 

Dear Tzuyu, London sound so interesting. It just the same here. I remembered you during lunch today. I ate your favourite ddukbokkie. Do you get ddukbokkie there? Bye for now. Got to do homework. Lots of love, Sana.

 

Little Sana replied Tzuyu’s email excitedly. At the end of the message, she unconsciously typed her name. She reread her own message and realized that she mentioned her name. Little Sana’s think for a while and delete her name and change it to Mina’s. Sana take a deep breath and click the enter button.

 

 

 

On the other side of the world, Tzuyu was happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter