Chapter 3

Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana grunted silently, doesn’t feel like waking up but when she tries to open her eyes a little, the sight caught her guard.

 

“Good morning, Sana-chan..”

 

“Tzuyu!” Sana quickly sit up while covering her body with the blanket.

 

Sana give signs to Tzuyu to tell him to turn around but Tzuyu a bit confused.

 

“Turn around!” Sana quickly said.

 

Tzuyu rolled his eyes and turn around.

 

“Yah! What are you doing here? Aren’t you ashamed of yourself? Walking into a girl’s bedroom uninvited..” Sana complained.

Tzuyu's eyebrow furrowed and shrugged.

“Aren't you ashamed of sleeping with door open with young men in the house?” Tzuyu asked back.

 

Yep. Tzuyu and his parents are staying at the Minatozaki’s house (or mansion).

 

“Never expected a shameless young man..” Sana responded as she slowly put on her shirt. Sana was sleeping with sport bra only.

“Well.. That’s me!” Tzuyu proudly said.

“Anyway what are you doing today?” Tzuyu asked.

“Why?” Sana asked back.

“You have to have lunch with Mina and me today..” Tzuyu said.

“No, Tzuyu-ah.. I have to go to the library and then..”

 

Tzuyu mumbled non-understable words loudly while closing his ears with his fingers.

 

“You have to be there.. and bye!” Tzuyu quickly said and ran out from Sana’s room.

 

“Tzuyu!”

 

Sana just can sighed while shaking her head. However, a smile plastered on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is such a romantic place.. There must be a special reason to bring me to such a romantic place?”

“Yes. There is, Tzuyu-ah.”

“What?”

“I’m hungry!” Mina show up the menu in front of Tzuyu’s face.

 

Tzuyu just chuckled. He’s looking around and something catch his eyes.

 

“Mina! Look there!” Tzuyu pointed his finger.

 

Mina follows the finger direction but furrows her eyebrow.

 

“Tzuyu, why are you looking at young boys?” Mina asked as she look at what Tzuyu’s pointed to.

“Didn’t you see what he’s reading?” Tzuyu asked, a bit frustrated.

“Love Story! Why?”

“Mina! Love Story!” Tzuyu exclaimed lightly.

“Urgh! Love stories are so boring aren’t they?” Mina commented.

“You don’t remember ‘Love Story’?” Tzuyu asked, confused.

“If you hang on to your old memories, how will you ever create new ones, Tzuyu-ah?” Mina said.

“Hmm.. Okay..” Tzuyu couldn’t say more.

 

Then, something clicks in Tzuyu’s mind.

He hummed a tune. The tune that he used to hummed in the church and sent to Mina via email.

 

“Hey Tzuyu-ah..”

 

Tzuyu smiled and looked at Mina, thinking that Mina caught on the tune.

 

“What will you have?” Mina asked.

 

The smile turned to a frown.

 

“You know what I like..” Tzuyu responded.

 

 

“Ddukbokkie.” Another voice answered.

“Hey! Hi Sana!” Both Tzuyu and Mina greeted her.

 

At the same time, Mina’s phone rang.

 

“Hello?” Mina take the call.

“Oh God! I completely forgot about it. Coming, coming, coming..” Mina ended the call and quickly stand up.

“Tzuyu.. I have to go. The idol's crown event is coming up and like every year my performance will be the best! Watch me! Got to go.. Everyone’s waiting for me for the practice.. bye..” Mina bid her bye.

“Thanks you saved us today..” Mina whispered to Sana before walk away.

 

Sana looks at Tzuyu and saw him frowning.

 

“Idol's crown event? Every year? Why I didn’t know about it.. You know Sana, I can’t figure out why Mina seems different from her letters..” Tzuyu speak out.

“Look Tzuyu-ah.. You guys are meeting for the first time. Give her some time.. You know Mina. She’s a bit forgetful..” Sana responded.

“And then again.. writing to someone and meeting face to face is so different..” Sana added.

“I just doubt.. When I’m with her, I imagine what it will be like when we’re together… But when we are together, everything is very different..”

“Have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter