Chapter 12

Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-day come and the mansion full with laughs. Sana and Mina are sharing the room for their preparation. As Mina went through Sana’s accessories, a ring caught her eyes.

“Sana, I never knew you had ring like this..” Sana shocked.

At the same time, Mrs. Chou entered the room.

“So the ring are with you and I’ve been looking all over..” Mrs. Chou said as she saw the ring.

“Tzuyu is always up to his antics! He always had his eyes on these. He told me that when he found his girl, he would get the ring re-sized to fit her finger and then’s he’d present her to me so I’d know who my son’s bride will be. Well, Tzuyu has kept his word. Now wear it and get ready quickly..” Mrs. Chou continues and left the two.

Mina trying to fit the ring into her fingers but no avail.

“This ring wasn’t made to my fit. He’s really stupid..” Mina complained.

Mina quickly grab Sana’s hand and tries the ring on. It fit perfectly.

“Mina, what’s this?” Sana getting nervous.

“See! They fit you so well, Sana..” Sana quickly removed it and left.

 

Then, everything comes into Mina’s mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What do you think you were doing, Tzuyu?” Dahyun take the courage to say it to Tzuyu.

It is the day for their wedding but Dahyun know that it is wrong.

“We’re giving wish to someone we both love..”

“Nonsense, Tzuyu!”

“Nothing can change it now, Dahyun..”

“It can change, Tzuyu. It’s not too late. I will change it..” Dahyun said as he watch Tzuyu went away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The knocks on the door interrupted Mina’s thought.

“Come in..” Mina said while wiping her tears.

“Hi?” Dahyun’s head popped out.

“She’s not here..” Mina give a weak smile.

“Can I come in?” Dahyun just ignored what she said.

“Yeah..” Mina said as she look away, hiding the damaged make up.

“Mina-ssi..” Dahyun slowly take the seat beside Mina.

“What it is?” Mina said but still hiding her face.

“Just cry if you want..” Dahyun said the least words he can think of to comfort Mina.

Dahyun’s words make Mina look at Dahyun confusedly.

“What happen?” Dahyun asks as he trying to calm the crying girl. Only sobs. It is the wedding day but there they are, crying their heart out.

“Mina-ssi, are you crying because of Tzuyu and Sana?”

Mina look up and look at Dahyun in shock. Why? Dahyun could refer to one person but his words mention both and Mina get the message.

“You know?” Mina asks.

“Not really.. I just figured it out last night..”

“Last night?”

“Yeah.. Tzuyu.”

“He didn’t tell me. I figured it out on my own..” Dahyun immediately said, worrying that Mina might think negatively.

“I can’t believe that I’m a fool.. How come I didn’t realize their feeling?” Mina blamed herself.

“It’s not your fault.. They just..”

“Good at hiding?”

“No, Mina-ssi.. They were trying to suppress their feeling. They trying to ignored their feeling, but we both know how hard it is. I guessed that Sana agreeing to marry me because of Tzuyu. They are trying to sacrifice their own self, Mina-ssi.. for you, for their parents..”

 

Silent.

 

Mina not knowing what to say. Her best friends are hurting because of her.

“If you think the weeding is wrong, we need to stop it, Mina-ssi..”

 

Silent. The wedding. Mina love Tzuyu so much. Can she let him go? However, Sana is her best friend. Can she betray her? For life?

 

Mina decided.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tzuyu?”

Tzuyu turn around with smile as she fully recognize that voice.

“Sana, come here…”

“What are you doing?” Sana asks, confused by Tzuyu’s action right now. They’re not supposed to meet right now.

“Don’t worry. Your mom know about this. Can’t I meet my friend?” Tzuyu understand Sana’s thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter