Chapter 11

Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tzuyu, he’s the man I want for Sana and only you can convince her. Talk to her..” Mrs. Minatozaki said to Tzuyu as they were watching Sana and Dahyun playing with each other.

Tzuyu can only agree.

“They look good together, don’t they? I think Sana will agree to marry Dahyun.. What do you think?” Mina asks for Tzuyu’s opinion.

“I’m also waiting for her to agree.. I’m waiting for her to say yes..” Tzuyu hardly speak out his words.

 

“You called me?” Sana ask as she entered the room.

“Hi Sana..” Tzuyu greets her with smile.

“I have to talk to you about something important. Your mom gave me a big responsibility. She approves Dahyun and she thinks I’m the only one who can talk to you about him..” Tzuyu starts to speak out.

Sana avoided his eyes.

“That I’m the only one who can convince you to marry him.. So what do you think, Sana?”

“Stop it, Tzuyu..”

“I’m not joking, Sana. I have to give your mom an answer. What should I tell her?”

“I can’t say yes to marrying someone..” Sna honestly said.

“Why not? In our country so many people have arranged marriage. Our parents also had such marriages. They have never even met each other. I know Dahyun and from what I see, you seem to like him. Of course, if you’re in love with someone else, it’s a different matter. Are you in love with someone else? Tell me, Sana. Are you in love with someone else?” Tzuyu keep provoking Sana.

“Stop it, Tzuyu. Stop this..”

“Stop it! that’s just what I’ve been wanting to tell you, Sana. Stop it! Stop it now! Do you really enjoy playing with people’s hearts? First me, then Mina, then Dahyun and now your parents too.. How many hearts do you want to break, Sana?”

“What you call play could even be real..”

“Turn this lie into the truth, Sana. I dare you! Say yes to marrying Dahyun, I dare you!” Tzuyu angrily said.

“You will never agree to marry Dahyun. You love me too much Sana. You can never belong to anyone else.” Tzuyu continues.

“Enough Tzuyu! Enough! Stop it now!” Sana pleaded.

“Not before you say yes to Dahyun.. Then I will hold my silence. Seven days from now, Mina and I are getting married. Listen carefully. Now it’s your turn to make the sacrifice. If by tomorrow you haven’t said yes to Dahyun, then I’ll say in front of everyone that I love you. Tomorrow, nobody will be able to stop me. Tomorrow, don’t even try to stop me. You can’t stop me!” Tzuyu said as push Sana out from the room.

That night, a party is held for the preparation of the wedding. There, Tzuyu did a crazy thing. He trying to tell everyone about his love. His love for Sana. Their love. But it happens just to provoke Sana.

 

The next morning, a single word break two hearts.

“Mom..” Sana slowly approaches the families during their breakfast.

Sana glance at Tzuyu and speak out the words that become his and her nightmare.

“I’m ready to marry Dahyun.”

Tzuyu become tense. Is that what he want? Did he really made Sana say it?

Happiness filled the room but there are two person who trying to hold their tears.

“Come on. How about we have the weddings on the same day?” Mr. Chou asks the Minatozaki.

“We’re getting married on the same day. I must call up Dahyun!” Mina excitedly said.

“Son, I know that you’ve convinces Sana to agree to get married. You really a good son!” Mrs. Minatozaki compliment Tzuyu as he slowly walk closer to them.

“Congratulation, Sana..” Tzuyu gather all his might to say the words.

“Thank you..”

“Aunt’s right. You’re marrying because of me.. right? Our weddings will happen on the same day, to two different people.. and what better news could there possibly be? Dahyun will make you very happy. Could you ever find a nicer guy? Could there ever be anyone who’ll love you more than him?” Tzuyu said it without spirit.

The tears already running down on Sana’s face. Sana quickly wipe her tears when Mina come to them.

“Hey Tzuyu.. Why are you making my friend cry?” Mina ask, curious.

“You too..?” Mina didn’t get clear answer but more curious as she sees Tzuyu wiping his own tears.

“How come I never have to weep tears of joy? How come I never cry over such things? Not fair..” Mina complains.

Sana can only hug her bestfriend as Tzuyu slowly left.

What have I done? Is this what you want, Tzuyu? Tzuyu keep asking her own self.

The engagement between Sana and Dahyun went very soon as they have to catch up with the wedding.

“The first time the four of us were together in this hall was our engagement day. Today it’s your engagement. Who would have ever guessed so much would happen so fast?” Mina said to the newly engaged while the four of them having sit on a table.

“True.. So much happened so fast, hasn’t it Sana?” Tzuyu speak out.

“Come on, Sana. Answer Tzuyu’s question. The bottle’s pointing at you?” Mina eyes on the bottle that Tzuyu keep spinning.

“Let’s play spin he bottle. Whomever the bottle points to, has to truthfully answer the question asked. I’ll spin the bottle..” Mina said as she take the bottle from Tzuyu.

The first spin pointed at Dahyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter