Chapter 5

Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on! Quickly!”

 

Mr. Minatozaki quickly run to the group and put a smile. They were taking photos on Mina’s win. And of course the three families must in it. Mina was holding to the trophy with Tzuyu, standing at the center.

 

“Okay, okay.. Now, only winner!” Mr. Minatozaki exclaimed.

“Excellent! Hold that!” Mr. Minatozaki complemented. It was only Mina and Tzuyu now.

 

“Tell me once more that you love me..” Tzuyu whispered to Mina.

“Once more?” Mina asked but their eyes still on the camera.

“Did you forgot? It was just the song, Tzu.. Did you really believe that?”

“Hey princess.. I was declaring my love for you in that song.”

“Too bad..” Mina said as she tries to walk away but Tzuyu quickly grab her wrist.

“Say it.. You love me..” Tzuyu asked again.

 

Without they noticing, Mr. Chou was standing behind them.

 

“Ehem..” Mr. Chou interrupted.

 

Tzuyu quickly release Mina’s hand. Tzuyu look at his dad and smile awkwardly.

 

“Hey Sana.. Where are you? Come on.” Mr. Minatozaki ushered Sana to join the photoshoot.

“Sana, come on..” Tzuyu called for her and immediately wrapped his right hand on Sana’s arm while his other hand on Mina’s waist.

 

Tzuyu pulled Mina’s closer and whispered.

 

“Say it.. You love me..”

 

Sana quickly turned her head to Tzuyu and noticing their interaction. Sana was hoping that Tzuyu was talking to her but nope. She know her place.

 

 

“It’s late.. Good night..” Sana bid them good night and quickly left.

 

 

The photoshoot is done and Mina take a sit on the couch. Tzuyu did the same, taking seat beside Mina. Tzuyu send a wink to Mina but when he turn to the other side, his smile immediately turned awkward. Once again, he meet his father’s eyes.

 

“I’m going to change..” Tzuyu quickly stand up and leave.

 

“Hey Myoui! Apart from this trophy, my son seems to have won another trophy.” Mr. Chou said as he wrapped his hand on Mina.

“And what’s that?” Mr. Myoui asked, interested.

“Should I say it?” Mr. Chou asked Mina with a huge smile.

 

Mina shocked but she understand what it mean. She give a shy smile.

 

“Here’s my son’s real victory.” Mr. Chou said while holding to Mina lovely.

“Really?” Mr. Minatozaki asked, shocked but the smile cannot left his face.

 

The other parents also has the shocked but happy reaction hearing the news. After all, they were friends and it will be a great news for them to hear.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter